• Please log in to reply
Morning Musume BBS Idol Best! SEXY 8 WEEK Week 8+ 74 replies to this topic Started by Prinny Squad , Oct 31 2009 06:26 PM · 

#1 Prinny Squad

Prinny Squad
  • Miyoshi Erika Penis Crisis!

Posted 31 October 2009 - 06:26 PM

Week 8! Emergency plan start!

Prinny Squad, Oh no!
Gypchan, Holy shit!
Geof, hurrrrr
LIANA GURL DO YO THANG!

Week 6 was a double category of Perfume and Video Game music! Everybody delivered well, but Trike was eliminated from the competition. This led to Week 7, which was to be Michael Jackson week... However, due to tons of confusion about Ange possibly withdrawing, I've decided to move on!

It's this time already, huh? The final three OR FOUR DEPENDING ON ANGE. I didn't think we'd arrive as quickly as we have, but here we are.

WEEK 8

You've made it to the finals. If this was the Olympics, you would all be medal earners. Unfortunately, you all know only one of you can succeed in the end. This week's theme will be a little different. Instead of you picking your song, the judges, who have watched your growth and evolution, will be picking your song. Each of you have randomly been assigned to either myself, Gyp, or Geof. In this case, we will pick a song that we believe will either suit your vocal style or will bring a strong performance from you.

Song assigned:

Prinny Squad / TnB Team - Aegekai ni Dakarete - Kaori Iida
Geof / Furuya Team - I WISH - Morning Musume
Liana / Ange Team - IZM - BoA feat. Verbal
Liana (Again) / Joel Team - Soul Edge Boy - AAA

#2 Joel

Joel
  • Kyouka~n Kyouka~n...

Posted 31 October 2009 - 06:28 PM

Please be kind, Gyp. :puppyeyes:

#3 neshcom

neshcom
  • howdy, y'all

Posted 31 October 2009 - 06:53 PM

I vote that Koolmon does Bold & Delicious.

#4 Joel

Joel
  • Kyouka~n Kyouka~n...

Posted 31 October 2009 - 06:54 PM

Seconded!

#5 TnB

TnB
  • Tangerine & Banana

Posted 31 October 2009 - 07:13 PM

Seconded!

Thirded. Except really I said it first many weeks ago and he got offended. The song is just made for you though Koolmon! :puppyeyes:

Also thank you Prinny for picking a song that I actually know, like, and that is not sung by anyone with a squeaky voice xD Does anyone happen to have the instrumental?

#6 Prinny Squad

Prinny Squad

Posted 31 October 2009 - 07:42 PM

It seemed like a fitting song for your voice, haha.

http://www.mediafire.com/?xdwylkherzl

#7 Ap2000

Ap2000
  • I program stuff.

Posted 31 October 2009 - 08:32 PM

What happened to Ang and TnB ??
Are they not in anymore ? (or is this just a mid-season pause, until 7th november ?)
I'm confused.

#8 neshcom

neshcom
  • howdy, y'all

Posted 31 October 2009 - 08:44 PM

What happened to Ang and TnB ??
Are they not in anymore ? (or is this just a mid-season pause, until 7th november ?)
I'm confused.

TnB is still in and Ang had to drop. Re-read the first post.

#9 Farrah

Farrah
  • ANGERME

Posted 01 November 2009 - 01:08 AM

...fwiw, my internet is still on XD my mom may be able to make the bill, it depends on the coming days.

#10 sada

sada
  • Kenshuusei

Posted 01 November 2009 - 01:12 AM

This is happening on Nov 7th right?

#11 Prinny Squad

Prinny Squad

Posted 01 November 2009 - 05:16 AM

...fwiw, my internet is still on XD my mom may be able to make the bill, it depends on the coming days.

Well wtf! I read your post as you were withdrawing.

Keep me updated please.

#12 Special Needs Tricycle

Special Needs Tricycle
  • LET YOUR BODY MOVE TO THE MUSIC

Posted 01 November 2009 - 05:35 AM

Seconded!

Thirded. Except really I said it first many weeks ago and he got offended. The song is just made for you though Koolmon! :puppyeyes:

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOURTHED AND DELICIOOOOOOOOOOOOUS

#13 Koolmon

Koolmon
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 02 November 2009 - 12:14 AM

LOL.
My sister saw this thread and asked me why I was offended. XD

#14 Geof

Geof
  • Caucasian Lantern

Posted 02 November 2009 - 03:22 AM

Since furuya made the claim himself, I see no other option than to assign him that famed MORNING MUSUMEo anthem, I WISH. And since he feels he can match Koolmon (as do I,) he'll be doing it in the song's normal key.

And while people may think this is me being a dick, I honestly feel he can pull it off, with style. :pimp:

And just in case, here's some pirates ready to poke you in the sack. :wheely: :doh: :pirate: :pirate: :pirate: :pirate: :pirate: :pirate:

#15 furuya

furuya
  • つばきファクトリー

Posted 02 November 2009 - 08:50 AM

Since furuya made the claim himself, I see no other option than to assign him that famed MORNING MUSUMEo anthem, I WISH. And since he feels he can match Koolmon (as do I,) he'll be doing it in the song's normal key.

And while people may think this is me being a dick, I honestly feel he can pull it off, with style. :pimp:

And just in case, here's some pirates ready to poke you in the sack. :wheely: :doh: :pirate: :pirate: :pirate: :pirate: :pirate: :pirate:

You dick.

Welp, better get practicin'

#16 Farrah

Farrah
  • ANGERME

Posted 02 November 2009 - 09:56 AM

Yeah, I still wanna be in the running :wheely: I just might have to withdraw, it depends. My mom and brother have been pulling in around 40-50 a day expediting for ChaCha, so we may be able to make the bill.

#17 neshcom

neshcom
  • howdy, y'all

Posted 02 November 2009 - 09:05 PM

Koolmon, we are looking for a performance of this caliber. Bring your own four girls and skirts. Knee-high boots provided.

#18 Koolmon

Koolmon
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 03 November 2009 - 12:32 AM

Koolmon, we are looking for a performance of this caliber. Bring your own four girls and skirts. Knee-high boots provided.

If this is this weekend, I'm going to have to be a no-show once again. I have to sing with my choir for this event that will earn us like $500. :T

#19 neshcom

neshcom
  • howdy, y'all

Posted 03 November 2009 - 12:41 AM

If this is this weekend, I'm going to have to be a no-show once again. I have to sing with my choir for this event that will earn us like $500. :T

:T indeed! At least you aren't shopping this week :confused:

#20 TnB

TnB
  • Tangerine & Banana

Posted 03 November 2009 - 02:20 AM

Excuses, excuses. This idol competition will not end without a Koolmon Bold & Delicious performance, even if we have to make it go on for the rest of the year. :confused:

So uh...yeah. Are we sticking with this theme? Will it change if ange is back in? It might be good to know what songs we should be practicing. Not that Joel has a song yet anyway. :D

#21 Geof

Geof
  • Caucasian Lantern

Posted 03 November 2009 - 02:38 AM

:T indeed! At least you aren't shopping this week :tongue:

With $500, he'll be shopping the following Saturday. :fuuu:

#22 Liana

Liana
  • Juice=Juice

Posted 03 November 2009 - 02:41 AM

Is this for THIS Saturday? I've been asked to guest judge since like week 1 and I WANT to, I'd love to judge the finale if no one else has claimed it! I in all technicality have plans this Saturday but it's just "Go to the club" which is basically the plan ALL OF THE TIME so no biggie if I nerd cancel on them. Week after that I'll probably be filming though :tongue: Though I might still be able to swing that, we'd wrap at 6 at the latest. It's just after that I come home and have the brain power of a goldfish so. Zombie judge. "Singing was. Good. IS CAMERA READY YET? Wait . . . what."

#23 Ap2000

Ap2000
  • I program stuff.

Posted 03 November 2009 - 03:10 AM

Not that Joel has a song yet anyway. :tongue:

I was asking for him to do some metal/hard rock song, but he doesn't like one single song from those two genres.

#24 Geof

Geof
  • Caucasian Lantern

Posted 03 November 2009 - 05:59 AM

Is this for THIS Saturday? I've been asked to guest judge since like week 1 and I WANT to, I'd love to judge the finale if no one else has claimed it! I in all technicality have plans this Saturday but it's just "Go to the club" which is basically the plan ALL OF THE TIME so no biggie if I nerd cancel on them. Week after that I'll probably be filming though :tongue: Though I might still be able to swing that, we'd wrap at 6 at the latest. It's just after that I come home and have the brain power of a goldfish so. Zombie judge. "Singing was. Good. IS CAMERA READY YET? Wait . . . what."

I think so, Prinny has this annoying habit of rarely SPECIFYING things like that. And seeing as Gyp's only gonna be appearing via space-age satellite cellular technology, I think this'd be an ideal week for you to judge. In fact, MAYBE you should think of a song for Joel in case Gyp doesn't come up with one real soon.

Can you manage being a Zombie Stormtrooper judge?

#25 Farrah

Farrah
  • ANGERME

Posted 03 November 2009 - 07:16 AM

I'm confused as to whether I'm in or out, because I'm dumb XD the thing is I didn't even mean to withdraw, what I meant to type was I MIGHT withdraw, but sadly my typing skills are lacking and now it's caused some confusion and I feel like a huge ass.

#26 Joel

Joel
  • Kyouka~n Kyouka~n...

Posted 03 November 2009 - 04:06 PM

I think we should let her back in. As long as we ain't doing the MJ round, Gyp can still be my partner and crime and Liana can choose a song for Ang.

#27 neshcom

neshcom
  • howdy, y'all

Posted 03 November 2009 - 05:01 PM

I figured her being in was dependent on if she can come this Saturday and it looks uncertain at this point... Don't feel like a huge ass Ange! We wouldn't want you kicked out for a technicality...

#28 Liana

Liana
  • Juice=Juice

Posted 03 November 2009 - 05:29 PM

I think so, Prinny has this annoying habit of rarely SPECIFYING things like that. And seeing as Gyp's only gonna be appearing via space-age satellite cellular technology, I think this'd be an ideal week for you to judge. In fact, MAYBE you should think of a song for Joel in case Gyp doesn't come up with one real soon.

Can you manage being a Zombie Stormtrooper judge?

I don't understand your gay, dated little references. Geoffrey.

If it IS this weekend, I really think I can be there seeing how this starts at nine and there's only 3/4 contestants so maybe it'll end by 11 and I can still go out! EVERYONE BE ON TIME OR I CUT YOU. Are we picking H!P songs specifically or just any old song?

#29 TnB

TnB
  • Tangerine & Banana

Posted 03 November 2009 - 06:35 PM

I think so, Prinny has this annoying habit of rarely SPECIFYING things like that.

Week 7 will be November 7th. Nobody really showed up, so we kinda called it. Mark your calenders! :fuuu:

He specified, he just didn't carry it over to the new thread after the ange confusion and the Great Beer Debate of '09.

#30 Prinny Squad

Prinny Squad

Posted 04 November 2009 - 02:13 AM

We are indeed doing it this Saturday. Liana, you can think up a song for Ange AND Joel, and I'll try and find Gyp for Joel in the meantime. We start at 10 EST, and you can pick any song you want for your person.