• Please log in to reply
Digital!Music Delivery - Non-Physical Releases from H!P Singers Download them through Recochoku and iTunes! 94 replies to this topic Started by Solarblade , May 19 2017 03:21 PM · 

#91 Solarblade

Solarblade
  • ANGERME

Posted 08 September 2017 - 02:20 PM

Seeing other UF artists releasing stuff through I'm keeping my hopes up for another BitterSweet single.

The other one is another KSS single right? It's great to see them doing so much with this programme nowadays.

Yup! which means if anything, next is probably Medatte Do Dance whenever that may be (hopefully not another month)

#92 Solarblade

Solarblade
  • ANGERME

Posted 15 September 2017 - 03:30 PM

Today's UPCOMING track is once again "Miss Henkan!!" from Duu / Maachan

HOWEVER from Celedam of jplop

Anyhow, this appears to be a special, updated version of "Miss Henkan!!" using fan-submitted jokes/rounds. Maachan's confusion at all of the lame puns is something to behold. Also, they switch it up and record the song a second time, with Maa giving the setups and Duu giving the punchlines.

#93 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 15 September 2017 - 07:13 PM

So they're finally using this to milk some wota haha. Let's be honest they wouldn't do a second version if it wasn't Duu and Masaki singing it.

#94 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 15 September 2017 - 07:29 PM

So they're finally using this to milk some wota haha. Let's be honest they wouldn't do a second version if it wasn't Duu and Masaki singing it.

There'd be no reason to.... But the two (and Taisei) are interesting enough to warrant a re-recording with new jokes. Masaki even told Taisei her and Kudou should switch and began moving to the other side immediately... What other member is just gonna do what they want like that? Lol

#95 Solarblade

Solarblade
  • ANGERME

Posted 26 October 2017 - 05:56 AM

The remaining songs to be released!

I Musou Strong! (ANGERME)

Kono Sekai wa Suteta Mon ja nai (Juice=Juice)
Abaratteka!? Have a Good Time (Juice=Juice)
Giniro no Telepathy (Juice=Juice)

Medatte Do Dance (KSS)

updated