• Please log in to reply
BBXmas Karaoke! you know you want to 153 replies to this topic Started by TnB , Nov 18 2013 05:21 PM · 

#1 TnB

TnB
  • Tangerine & Banana

Posted 18 November 2013 - 05:21 PM

EDIT:

CASTING

Big Group Songs - everyone in the cast is in one of these three:

Aitai Lonely Christmas - TnBYuzuMukuroTheaPetit Melon
Anata to Christmas Eve - ValerieShiroiChanUKFarrah

Shiroi Tokyo - StarAquaChanaisasami, arco, tangerine 

Sub-groups:
Santa-san - 
TnBYuzuMukuroPetit Melonaisasami

Oujisama to Yuki no Yoru - YuzuAquaChanFarrahaisasami

Sei Naru Kane ga Hibiku Yoru - TnBYuzuarco
Kibou no Uta - TnBYuzuPetit Melon

Pittari Shitai X'mas - ValerieFarrahaisasami

Samui ne - arcoStarAquaChanThea

Kiyoku Tadashii Xmas - Yuzu, Valerie

Christmas ga Ippai - arco, tangerine

Solos:
Carols - AquaChan 

These songs are split exactly as the original, so you can use the P!H lyrics if you don't like my colors.

Sei Naru - Yuzu = Kaori, arco = Aya, TnB = Mari
Oujisama - Yuzu = Kaori, Farrah = Mari, AquaChan = Rika, aisasami = Kago
Pittari - Valerie = Yossi, Farrah = Kei, aisasami = Maki (You'll probably want to use P!H because for unknown reasons the spacing disappeared out of my document when I converted to html).

These songs are split almost exactly like the original, but I made tiny changes:
Santa-san - TnB = Reni, Petit = Kanako, aisasami = Shiori, Mukuro = Ayaka, Yuzu = Momoka (Edited one tiny line I thought was coded wrong and made some notes about overlapping parts)
Aitai - TnB = Airi, Yuzu = Maimi, Mukuro = Mai, Petit = Chisato, Thea = Saki (I divided up some of Airi's lines at the end to make the splits more even)

Get lyrics here!
Get Anata to Christmas Eve lyrics here.

Currently not included are:
Kibou no Uta (Yuzu is sending this separately)
Kiyoku Tadashii (Yuzu is coding this)

DEADLINE: December 18th
Send lines to arco: 
ryanallthat@gmail.com

#2 arcobaleno

arcobaleno
  • 世界をパレードに

Posted 18 November 2013 - 05:33 PM

I definitely want to sing! The ones I know are Seinaru Kane ga Hibiku Yoru, Aitai Lonely Christmas, Shiroi Tokyo and Samui ne.

#3 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted 18 November 2013 - 05:37 PM

PS as an aside there is a DoCo song called Kiyoshiku Tadashii Christmas, so i have decided that will be BoCo's debut.  So anyone who is interested in doing that song please check out the BoCo thread because as of right now it's just going to be a duet with Valerie and me, but I would welcome more people who are familiar with Ranma.

#4 Ap2000

Ap2000
  • It's a wonderApl life

Posted 18 November 2013 - 05:59 PM

When I read the thread title, I thought this was going to be a Skype karaoke knight. :cryalot:

#5 Valerie

Valerie
  • Supertemp!

Posted 18 November 2013 - 06:14 PM

I'm so in! The only song I know is the Pucchimoni song. I also have karaoke tracks for Itsuka no Merry Christmas by B'z and Yuki no Hana by Mika Nakashima if there's any interest in that. :3

#6 TnB

TnB
  • Tangerine & Banana

Posted 18 November 2013 - 06:16 PM

When I read the thread title, I thought this was going to be a Skype karaoke knight. :cryalot:

There totally should be! No reason we can't do that too.

I'm so in! The only song I know is the Pucchimoni song. I also have karaoke tracks for Itsuka no Merry Christmas by B'z and Yuki no Hana by Mika Nakashima if there's any interest in that. :3

Auugh I love Itsuka no Merry Christmas. I'm down for that!

I'm adding any suggestions people have to the main post and putting names next to songs so we can keep track of who is interested in what!

#7 arcobaleno

arcobaleno
  • 世界をパレードに

Posted 18 November 2013 - 06:16 PM

Yuki no Hana is a gorgeous song! Totally in for that.

#8 Valerie

Valerie
  • Supertemp!

Posted 18 November 2013 - 06:22 PM

Also if we're just talking about Christmas songs in general just to give us more options, I have Merikuri by Boa (I'm learning the Korean version for my own cover project on tumblr!) and also Carols by Ayumi Hamasaki.

#9 Cyrene

Cyrene
  • Kohawho?

Posted 18 November 2013 - 08:28 PM

Anata to Christmas Eve is one of my favorites by AKB48 :). I'd like to do that one.

#10 arcobaleno

arcobaleno
  • 世界をパレードに

Posted 18 November 2013 - 08:37 PM

Speaking of AKB48, Team K's Christmas ga Ippai is also one of my favorites, too! Anata to Christmas Eve is another one of my favorites.

All the AKB48 stages now have official karaoke tracks, so anything goes with them.

#11 Valerie

Valerie
  • Supertemp!

Posted 18 November 2013 - 09:06 PM

OMG YES ANATA NO CHRISTMAS EVE PLEASE COUNT ME IN FOR THAT ONE and also I need to find the karaoke so I can do my own cover for tumblr uwu

#12 TnB

TnB
  • Tangerine & Banana

Posted 18 November 2013 - 09:14 PM

I added the suggestions! I know nothing about AKB (or any of the other 48s) so feel free to throw more ideas at me if there are songs people want to do. Also, would anyone be willing to upload the two AKB christmas songs mentioned? I love Christmas music and am always looking to expand my collection :D

Cyrene - just the AKB song for you, or are you interested in joining in on any others? Either way is fine, I just don't want to leave anyone out of anything :)

#13 Valerie

Valerie
  • Supertemp!

Posted 18 November 2013 - 09:58 PM

I'm currently waiting for the album with Anata no Christmas Eve to download, and once it has I can post that one. :D I haven't heard the other one!

Also keep in mind H!P did that entire Douyou Pops album a billion years ago, and while there aren't any official instrumentals for that, I'm sure we'd easily be able to find instrumentals on YouTube if there's traditional songs people want to cover in Japanese!

#14 Mukuro

Mukuro
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 18 November 2013 - 10:05 PM

I'd totally be in for Aitai Lonely Christmas and Santa-san! :D

#15 Thea

Thea
  • 鞘師里保

Posted 18 November 2013 - 11:24 PM

I'm in for Aitai Lonely Christmas and Samui ne.

Also, you may want to add to the list, if anyone is interested, there is Wa~ MERRY PIN X'mas! Which I am not interested in doing.

#16 AquaChan

AquaChan
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:51 AM

I'm in :D

- Aitai Lonely Christmas (C-ute)
- Oujisama to Yuki no Yoru (Tanpopo)
- Shiroi Tokyo (ZYX)
- Samui ne (S/mileage)
- Carols (Hamasaki Ayumi)

#17 Star

Star
  • The New Dirty Hippie

Posted 19 November 2013 - 02:36 AM

I'd do Aitai Lonely Christmas, Shiroi Tokyo (ZYX), Samui ne (S/mileage).

#18 TnB

TnB
  • Tangerine & Banana

Posted 19 November 2013 - 02:52 AM

I'm in for Aitai Lonely Christmas and Samui ne.

Also, you may want to add to the list, if anyone is interested, there is Wa~ MERRY PIN X'mas! Which I am not interested in doing.

Does that have a karaoke track? 

#19 Thea

Thea
  • 鞘師里保

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:05 AM

Not an official one, since it's from the 7.5 album, but it's very simple to make one. Just did.

#20 Shiroi

Shiroi
  • カントリー・ガールズ

Posted 19 November 2013 - 10:45 AM

I'm interested in these songs :)

- Aitai Lonely Christmas (C-ute)
- Shiroi Tokyo (ZYX) 

- Merikuri (BoA)
- Anata to Christmas Eve (AKB48)

I think I'll only have time for 2 of them so I'll go for Shiroi Tokyo and Anata to Christmas Eve :)

#21 arcobaleno

arcobaleno
  • 世界をパレードに

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:23 PM

I can make some pretty good karaoke tracks with Adobe Audition, too, so pretty much anything goes.

#22 TnB

TnB
  • Tangerine & Banana

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:59 PM

I'm glad they're easier to make these days! Back in the day it always seemed like a gamble.  :down: 

In that case, if it's possible to make a karaoke track, would anyone want to do Kotatsu no Uta ~jyuken story~ ?

#23 AquaChan

AquaChan
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 19 November 2013 - 08:48 PM

I'm glad they're easier to make these days! Back in the day it always seemed like a gamble.  :down: 

In that case, if it's possible to make a karaoke track, would anyone want to do Kotatsu no Uta ~jyuken story~ ?

In this case, YES. I loooove this song XD.

#24 Thea

Thea
  • 鞘師里保

Posted 19 November 2013 - 08:54 PM

Sure thing! Here. Best I could do with that one, it was one of the more difficult ones. Arco can always give it a try, though.

And I also want to be in on Kotatsu no Uta ~jyuken story~. If you do that one.

#25 arcobaleno

arcobaleno
  • 世界をパレードに

Posted 19 November 2013 - 09:04 PM

Erm, I made one and it's not, like, baaaaaad, but the way H!P did this song, there's a whole bunch of vocal layering that won't come out, so you'll kinda be singing over the original girls.

It'll add some extra "oomph" to your vocals, but at the same time, it's their voice, so it may not blend as entirely well. Of course, when mixing, the instrumental is turned down, so the layering may not be as audible.

#26 TnB

TnB
  • Tangerine & Banana

Posted 19 November 2013 - 09:22 PM

Okay, thanks for trying! I put it on the list for now, but we'll give other songs priority if there turns out to be a lot. 

#27 Petit Melon

Petit Melon
  • Fruit Unity

Posted 20 November 2013 - 08:55 PM

Oh fun! I'll try it out! I don't know if you'd be able to use me, but whatever! xD

Itsuka no Merry Christmas
Santa-san
Snow Celebration
Kibou no Uta

Aitai Merry Christmas

#28 Farrah

Farrah
  • ANGERME

Posted 21 November 2013 - 02:09 PM

Ooo, I want in on this. These songs all seem like a great idea;

Oujisama to Yuki no Yoru
Shiroi Tokyo
Pittari Shitai X'mas
Yuki no Hana
Merikuri
Anata to X'mas Eve

#29 arcobaleno

arcobaleno
  • 世界をパレードに

Posted 21 November 2013 - 03:14 PM

Even if Oujisama to Yuki no Yoru has only you three singers, it'll be awesome! I can hear the epic already.

#30 TnB

TnB
  • Tangerine & Banana

Posted 21 November 2013 - 03:23 PM

I'm happy to see there's lots of interest! :D

I'll keep this thread open until Friday to give people a chance to see it and then we'll start working out casting and stuff. Just a note, if it turns out only one or two people are interested in a song it's totally okay if people want to do it as a solo/duet. I'm not sure how much time arco has for mixing (since we have a pretty big list), so if anyone else wants to help out with solo/duet type stuff I'm sure it would be appreciated!