• Please log in to reply
BBS Project '14 BBS All Stars Round 2 82 replies to this topic Started by Star , Aug 07 2014 12:33 AM · 

#1 Star

Star
  • The New Dirty Hippie

Posted 07 August 2014 - 12:33 AM

I figured I'd throw this up here in case last years participants, and anyone else, would like to do another BBS All Stars. Doing Busu ni Narenai Tetsugaku last year was so much fun, so why not do another project?
If you want to participate then leave a post saying that you do, and if possible a suggestion for what song we should do.
Important Dates

• Joining Deadline: August 22 I'm going to be a little lax here, if you still wish to join, you can. However, if you join after the songs are chosen and the color-codes are complete, you will not be given solo lines; you will be put in group parts. As this project progresses, I will add a date that signifies no one may join anymore, simply because I don't want to add people right before the project is finished. Joining will no longer be allowed.
  • Voting Deadline: August 31 (12:00 pm CDT) or once the polls show that 11 people have voted in each of them (whichever comes first). Casting/Color-coding will begin once the song is chosen, for obvious reasons.
  • Small Group Preference Deadline: September 7, 2013 (12:00 pm CDT) The number by your name indicates what small group you would prefer to be in. Please post in this thread or PM me to let me know which group you would like to be in. If you do not specify which small group you would like to be in (1=Satoyama/Satoumi Shuffle, 2=Older H!P Shuffle) then you will be placed where you are needed.
  • Line Turn-in Deadline: October 15, 2014 (12:00 pm CDT) All lines should be turned in by this date. Exceptions will be made as long as you notify me ahead of time. However, you will not be granted an extension if you ask for one the day before the deadline. Extensions will only be granted up until a week before the deadline. PM or email your lines to Arco. Title them as such: song_yourname_BBS

HDYLJ ~Nihon wa Donna Kanji Dekka?~:
Color-Code Audio

• Star
  • michisings
  • Thea
  • arcobaleno
  • Aqua Chan
  • Farrah
  • aisasami
  • yuzu
  • ShiroiChanUK
  • Valerie
  • Mukuro

Fore Fore ~Forest for Rest:
Color-Code Audio

• michisings
  • Thea
  • arcobaleno
  • Aqua Chan
  • Farrah

Inshouha Renoir no You ni:
Color-Code Audio

• Star
  • aisasami
  • yuzu
  • ShiroiChanUK
  • Valerie
  • Mukuro

Production:

• Thea (Video)
  • arcobaleno (Mixing, Color-code)
  • Star (Organization, Graphics)

#2 michisings

michisings
  • Kenshuusei

Posted 07 August 2014 - 12:37 AM

BIG YESSSS

#3 Thea

Thea
  • 鞘師里保

Posted 07 August 2014 - 12:47 AM

Singing and video here!

#4 arcobaleno

arcobaleno
  • 世界をパレードに

Posted 07 August 2014 - 12:58 AM

Totally up for this! Songs suggestions are escaping me at the moment, but I'll come back with some.

#5 Thea

Thea
  • 鞘師里保

Posted 07 August 2014 - 01:00 AM

Also, I suggest Makeruna Wasshoi! It's grouped similar to Busu ni, so it should be simple.

#6 Star

Star
  • The New Dirty Hippie

Posted 07 August 2014 - 01:02 AM

Woo! I was actually hoping someone would suggest Makeruna Wasshoi!.

Arco, I'd hate to distract you from your other mixing projects, but would you like to mix this when the time comes?

#7 AquaChan

AquaChan
  • カントリー・ガールズ

Posted 07 August 2014 - 01:12 AM

YESH, I'm in!

Makeru na is a good idea! We could also do the Satoyama/Satoumi shuffles units too! (Lady Mermaid  :love: )

#8 Star

Star
  • The New Dirty Hippie

Posted 07 August 2014 - 01:20 AM

After everyone puts in their suggestions, we can put up a poll to decide which one to do. We can also do several songs, or one all cast song and a few smaller group songs.

#9 Molly

Molly
  • ANGERME

Posted 07 August 2014 - 02:31 AM

I really wish I could join but I won't be able to record between September-January :(

#10 Star

Star
  • The New Dirty Hippie

Posted 07 August 2014 - 02:34 AM

Awh! That's really disappointing.

#11 Farrah

Farrah
  • ANGERME

Posted 07 August 2014 - 04:38 AM

I wanna! I'd love to do Loving you too much! as well.  Chou Happy Song maybe? That might be a bit too complicated to mix, idk LOL. Matenrou Show?

#12 Star

Star
  • The New Dirty Hippie

Posted 07 August 2014 - 04:51 AM

Well we literally just did Cho Happy Song over at DJP (just released this hour) and a few of the members cross over here so I don't know how many people would want to do it, but I'll put it on the list.

#13 aisasami

aisasami
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 07 August 2014 - 12:58 PM

I would love to join! I would suggest these songs:

ALL FOR ONE & ONE FOR ALL!

Hello! no Theme

Yume no Naka 

HOW DO YOU LIKE JAPAN? ~Nihon wa Donna Kanji Dekka?~ 

Go Girl! ~Koi no Victory~

Souda! We're Alive 

#14 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted 07 August 2014 - 01:28 PM

I'd love to do it.

I would do Chou! Happy Song again but only if I could do Because Happiness this time haha

I basically second all of aisasami's ideas.

I would also love to do some kind of MKB song or something....This is Unmei?  Saa! Koibito ni Narou?

#15 Shiroi

Shiroi
  • カントリー・ガールズ

Posted 07 August 2014 - 04:30 PM

I'm in! :) I'll suggest What Is LOVE? :)

#16 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted 07 August 2014 - 07:57 PM

Can I also suggest like every shuffle song like ever?

#17 Mukuro

Mukuro
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 09 August 2014 - 03:37 AM

I'll join!

#18 arcobaleno

arcobaleno
  • 世界をパレードに

Posted 09 August 2014 - 04:06 AM

I second Farrah's suggestion of Loving you too much! It's a greaaaaat song~

And naturally~~~ I shall mix! :3

#19 Star

Star
  • The New Dirty Hippie

Posted 09 August 2014 - 04:45 AM

Loving you too much! would be really fun to do.

I updated the first post with all information and the join deadline.

#20 Valerie

Valerie
  • Supertemp!

Posted 10 August 2014 - 08:11 PM

I'm in.

#21 Shiroi

Shiroi
  • カントリー・ガールズ

Posted 10 August 2014 - 10:42 PM

Shall we just dub this BBS x DJP? lol

#22 Star

Star
  • The New Dirty Hippie

Posted 11 August 2014 - 12:06 AM

Not all of the DJP members are members here so its not really DJP even though some of the members overlap. (although a large quantity of us are) And I want to make the BBS All Stars an annual thing.

#23 Shiroi

Shiroi
  • カントリー・ガールズ

Posted 12 August 2014 - 12:01 PM

^ I was joking lol

#24 Star

Star
  • The New Dirty Hippie

Posted 13 August 2014 - 03:49 PM

That's what I thought, but I wasn't sure.

#25 Star

Star
  • The New Dirty Hippie

Posted 15 August 2014 - 02:08 AM

So we only have three BBS only members so far.....I was hoping for more, but I guess it really isn't that big of a deal. I'll see if it changes by the 22nd.

#26 Mukuro

Mukuro
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 15 August 2014 - 03:01 AM

Uhm well I did sign up but she didn't put me on the list in the first post yet..

#27 Star

Star
  • The New Dirty Hippie

Posted 15 August 2014 - 03:03 AM

I'm so sorry! I don't know how I missed your name!

#28 Mukuro

Mukuro
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 15 August 2014 - 04:15 AM

Its okay. xD Don't worry about it.

#29 Star

Star
  • The New Dirty Hippie

Posted 22 August 2014 - 08:48 PM

August 22 is now upon us, and joining will be closed*.
I will make polls to choose the song(s), and link them here. A poll has been added tot he first post. In the meantime, please send me voice samples via pm/email (so I can check you off of the list) and I will forward them to Arco/Thea for color-coding one the song(s) is chosen.

*Anyone who wishes to join beyond this point will not be given solos, and simply will be added to a chorus group for the sake of coding.

#30 Thea

Thea
  • 鞘師里保

Posted 22 August 2014 - 10:09 PM

After everyone puts in their suggestions, we can put up a poll to decide which one to do. We can also do several songs, or one all cast song and a few smaller group songs.

I voted on the poll, but I second this idea. Perhaps a group song and then smaller group songs do the Satoyama/Satoumi shuffles. (Couldn't vote for both.)