• Please log in to reply
BBS Project '15 Third time is a charm~ 68 replies to this topic Started by Star , Aug 07 2015 06:00 AM · 

#31 arcobaleno

arcobaleno
  • 聞くものがテストじゃない

Posted 15 October 2015 - 05:16 PM

.ogg files are perfectly fine and you can use mediafire, since I know it's your main site, and I have no problems with it!

#32 arcobaleno

arcobaleno
  • 聞くものがテストじゃない

Posted 19 October 2015 - 04:29 PM

Star, after everything that's been going on, I'm going to drop my mixing for this as well. I am deeply sorry, but if anyone here would like to take up the mixing and/or has questions on how to do anything, I would be more than willing to explain how to do things. I am just taking a long hiatus from dubbing in general since it's become stressful.

#33 Star

Star
  • The New Dirty Hippie

Posted 19 October 2015 - 05:28 PM

That is perfectly understandable. I'm sure there will be someone to do it in your place. Are you still singing in this project or not?

#34 arcobaleno

arcobaleno
  • 聞くものがテストじゃない

Posted 19 October 2015 - 06:40 PM

I will still gladly do my lines!

#35 arcobaleno

arcobaleno
  • 聞くものがテストじゃない

Posted 19 October 2015 - 08:54 PM

I apologize for the double post, but here are my lines:

KonoKare

Nen ni wa Nen Main

Nen ni wa Nen Nenenen shit

#36 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted 20 October 2015 - 02:19 PM

Hey star, can you let us know for sure if you find someone else to mix?  I should be able to do my lines shortly after you let us know but I actually have stuff I need to do for a couple other projects I'm in and am just trying to make a list of priorities.

#37 Star

Star
  • The New Dirty Hippie

Posted 21 October 2015 - 03:44 AM

I will inform everyone when we find a mixer.

#38 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted 21 October 2015 - 02:27 PM

OK thanks. :)

#39 Star

Star
  • The New Dirty Hippie

Posted 21 October 2015 - 08:30 PM

JPope has offered to mix! You may proceed!

#40 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted 22 October 2015 - 02:04 PM

ok cool!

#41 Star

Star
  • The New Dirty Hippie

Posted 26 October 2015 - 04:32 AM

Please send your finished lines to JPope and notify me when you have sent them!

#42 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted 26 October 2015 - 02:14 PM

Star, would it be possible for me to get a week extension?  I knew I would be busy Saturday so my intention was to record yesterday, but I woke up with no voice. it is possible I may have time to record during the week this week, but I still don't have a voice today and we are having company this weekend, so I would just feel better to have an extension just in case.

#43 Star

Star
  • The New Dirty Hippie

Posted 27 October 2015 - 01:19 AM

Seeing as an extension has already been granted to Shiroi for the next week, that is perfectly fine.

Also, for Kono Chikyuu _> Kare to Issho I am settign something up to work around asshat YouTube right now.

EDIT: Here is the video since YouTube will not allow it to be viewed.

https://app.box.com/...t0rw75pz77ctcn0

#44 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted 27 October 2015 - 04:12 PM

Oh shit, good point, I hadn't even thought of that. Thanks!

#45 Shiroi

Shiroi
  • カントリー・ガールズ

Posted 29 October 2015 - 09:26 PM

I may be able to send my lines to you earlier than planned :) The lymph node seems to have gone and despite my girlfriend giving me her cold last weekend I'm feeling much better :) I'll try and get them to you by the end of the week :)

#46 AquaChan

AquaChan
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 30 October 2015 - 12:16 AM

Done! :)

You can find my files here.

#47 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted 30 October 2015 - 01:48 PM

Yeah, and I may be able to send mine in on time after all as well but that's still a maybe.  The family friend isn't coming after all, but my voice still isn't 100%.  Which is fine....except for Kono Chikyuu.  WILL KEEP POSTED.

#48 Molly

Molly
  • ANGERME

Posted 30 October 2015 - 11:03 PM

Mine are done! I'll upload them tonight

#49 Star

Star
  • The New Dirty Hippie

Posted 31 October 2015 - 02:55 AM

Thank you to everyone who has turned in lines or updated me! I haven't been able to say much sinec I've been busy the past couple of days, but I have read all of your posts!

#50 Mukuro

Mukuro
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 31 October 2015 - 04:37 AM

I have my lines done and uploaded! I just haven't had a chance to send them yet.

#51 JPope

JPope
  • Dick

Posted 31 October 2015 - 08:10 PM

Alright, I have secured all of the instrumentals except for "Ai no sono," which I was sure I owned. Surprise! I don't.

It's not currently being seeded anywhere, so if anyone has a high quality copy of it, send it my way. I'll check some old archive DVDs, but yeah, let's make this a group effort.  :umad:

Thanks!

EDIT: Nevermind. I found it. 

#52 Star

Star
  • The New Dirty Hippie

Posted 01 November 2015 - 03:42 AM

I sent you the instrumentals. Thr only one that really matters if it is the same is the two songs put together because I timed it with the video to transition with the video.

#53 aisasami

aisasami
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 01 November 2015 - 01:20 PM

Hey Star, sorry for the late notice, but can I get at least one week extension. I been sick lately and my throat been wacky for the past couple of days. Sorry, I promise to record by Nov. 9.

#54 JPope

JPope
  • Dick

Posted 01 November 2015 - 05:27 PM

I sent you the instrumentals. Thr only one that really matters if it is the same is the two songs put together because I timed it with the video to transition with the video.

How did I miss that? lol

#55 Star

Star
  • The New Dirty Hippie

Posted 01 November 2015 - 09:02 PM

Hey Star, sorry for the late notice, but can I get at least one week extension. I been sick lately and my throat been wacky for the past couple of days. Sorry, I promise to record by Nov. 9.

As long as November 9 does not constrict JPope too much for mixing, I will probably extend the deadline until then, but after that anyone who has not turned in lines will be booted and their lines will be distributed to others.

Also, JPope, could you send me a list of everyone that has turned in lines if anyone has sent you lines and not posted here? I have bolded everyone in the main post that has turned in lines or has said that they are done. I would just like to keep a record.

How did I miss that? lol

Its all good. I did send several messages right after one another after all.

#56 Star

Star
  • The New Dirty Hippie

Posted 02 November 2015 - 12:57 PM

Molly and Minutiae, could you please send links to your lines as soon as possible since you have both said you have them recorded?

#57 Shiroi

Shiroi
  • カントリー・ガールズ

Posted 06 November 2015 - 03:14 AM

All my lines have been recorded :) I've had them recorded for a few days but I'm away and the internet is particularly bad where I am :) Hopefully I'll be able to find a Starbucks close enough to get internet for uploading and pumpkin lattes from soon lol

Edit:

I've sent my lines to JPope and they can also be found below :)

Kono Chikyuu/Kare to Issho

Ai no Sono ~Touch My Heart~

#58 aisasami

aisasami
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 08 November 2015 - 04:28 AM

I sent my lines to Jpope!

#59 Star

Star
  • The New Dirty Hippie

Posted 08 November 2015 - 02:31 PM

Thank you!

Yuzu, Michi, Haru, and Molly: Lines are due tomorrow. If you have already sent them, then please notify me. If not, please contact me on the status of your lines. Time constraints will have to come into effect soon if your lines are not turned in.

#60 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted 08 November 2015 - 10:18 PM

OK mine are done, I'll have them converted and uploaded tomorrow!