• Please log in to reply
Fukuda/Riho mosaics 10 replies to this topic Started by JoshuaJSlone , Nov 07 2015 05:22 PM · 

#1 JoshuaJSlone

JoshuaJSlone
  • カントリー・ガールズ

Posted 07 November 2015 - 05:22 PM

For a while I've been updating the background images at several languages of H!P Wiki approximately quarterly. Mostly with the help of a little program I made for randomly arranging a bunch of cover images, sometimes to a theme like using Sayu-only and Berryz-only covers around the time they were leaving. Since that had been done and done and done I decided I'd try for something a little fancier for Fukuda Kanon's graduation. Riho's announcement changed plans a little, but I think the left/right split ended up working out. Made with the help of Mosaizer Lite. It's kind of hard to tell at default sizes, but the left side uses S/mileage/ANGERME/Kanon covers, while the right side uses Morning Musume 2011-2015/Riho covers.

6FYQZyX.jpg

VMGRvof.jpg

95ZNuVn.jpg

d4VkQoi.jpg

#2 Meikochi

Meikochi
  • ANGERME

Posted 07 November 2015 - 09:33 PM

You did a great job Joshua !

#3 Mizura

Mizura
  • 賀楓

Posted 08 November 2015 - 04:08 AM

Those look awesome. Will they be appearing on the wiki?

#4 JoshuaJSlone

JoshuaJSlone
  • カントリー・ガールズ

Posted 08 November 2015 - 08:18 AM

Those look awesome. Will they be appearing on the wiki?

Should already be there. One each on English, French, German, Japanese.

I tried making them so in widescreen/landscape view they'd show up on either side of the content area, but it kind of depends on your resolution/zoom settings how well that works out.

#5 showraniy

showraniy
  • ANGERME

Posted 08 November 2015 - 05:19 PM

Very cool. I like them.

#6 JoshuaJSlone

JoshuaJSlone
  • カントリー・ガールズ

Posted 12 May 2016 - 04:36 PM

With Zukki and Meimei graduating, I've done this again. A bit more organized this time--no gaps of plain white in the middle, for instance. Also since I needed to make 5 pictures and they've each been in H!P for about 5 years, there's a progression of about a year from each to the next. Images on Imgur album.

None are live on Wikia yet--letting the new admin of Spanish H!P Wiki pick one first, then I'll figure out how to arrange the rest.

EDIT: Ended up with one for barely-there Chinese wiki, too. Went with far-pre-H!P shots.

#7 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 14 May 2016 - 09:16 AM

Thanks for choosing the most beautiful for the German wiki.

#8 JoshuaJSlone

JoshuaJSlone
  • カントリー・ガールズ

Posted 14 May 2016 - 05:31 PM

OH! Now I feel foolish for not realizing you were that Juan! :)

#9 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 14 May 2016 - 05:45 PM

No problem, I did choose a different name after all :)

#10 Thea

Thea
  • 鞘師里保

Posted 14 May 2016 - 07:41 PM

WAIT Now it's my turn, Don I didn't realize you were Juan, either. KNP Juan too, right? I figured you were a guy because of the "Don" but of course Don can be short for a girl's name, too. Now I must really welcome you to the BBS, Juan!  :weeeh:

#11 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 14 May 2016 - 08:12 PM

Yup, it's me! :thumbsup: Wanted to have something like a fresh start so ... I tried something new haha. Thanks!