• Please log in to reply
Wonderful World cover aka the song I used to hate 5 replies to this topic Started by WonderBuono , Dec 29 2015 04:51 AM · 

#1 WonderBuono

WonderBuono
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 29 December 2015 - 04:51 AM

Link

Well I guess the BBS project inspired me so I started recording myself singing some H!P songs with my crappy webcam mic, playing them back, and then deleting them... but I figured I might as well keep one so I slapped an instrumental on this one and uploaded it to YouTube. I also really wanted to upload something anyway since apparently I haven't done a cover in 3 years. O.o

I actually think I sound better than I previously thought I did, so this may encourage me to actually do some higher quality covers in the future. Or not, who knows. xD

#2 Thea

Thea
  • 鞘師里保

Posted 29 December 2015 - 05:55 AM

I was actually just listening to your 3 year old ones earlier today so I'm happy to hear an update! But yes, do more. More!

#3 WonderBuono

WonderBuono
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 29 December 2015 - 06:11 AM

^ Noooo Thea stay away from those embarrassing old covers. FAR AWAY!

But thank you for the encouragement lol :)

#4 Star

Star
  • The New Dirty Hippie

Posted 29 December 2015 - 07:18 AM

Nice! You should keep at it.
Haha, I think its always fun to look at old and new st7ff and compare them, especially when it comes to singing because the more you sing the more improvement just naturally happens. (Well...Sayumi but that was a lost cause)

#5 arcobaleno

arcobaleno
  • 世界をパレードに

Posted 29 December 2015 - 04:28 PM

I'm with Thea in that I was listening to your older ones yesterday (I LOVE your PyokoPyoko oneeeeee, it's so cute, and I really liked your Selena Gomez one, too - that was the first song I heard by her, but I really liked it) and I was curious how you'd sound 3 years later and then bam. XD

It does sound nice! You sound more confident and stronger, definitely a stronger core to your voice now.

....I used to have all my dubs on YT public, but I went and hid all of the non-duet ones since I just... X.x ew. But I'm with Star that it's fun to how you've improved over the years. I used to be incredibly beyond horrid and screechy while now, I'm just...... below-average, but that's still better considering I was far worse than Sayu.

But you've definitely improved and I look forward to any more possible Buononon Covers!

Also that high "only youuu" was really good.

#6 WonderBuono

WonderBuono
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 29 December 2015 - 05:57 PM

Thank you both!

@Star: As embarrassed as I am about some of them I do agree, and that's why I've never deleted any of them. I still go back periodically and listen to them. :)

@arco: Pyocopyoco is one of my favorite of the old covers so it makes me happy you enjoyed that one too. :)