• Please log in to reply
BBXmas '16 (Project '16) It's that time of the... threeyear again! 96 replies to this topic Started by Thea , Jul 19 2016 08:13 AM · 

#31 Shiroi

Shiroi
  • カントリー・ガールズ

Posted 27 July 2016 - 07:54 PM

Yay! Aitai Lonely Christmas!

#32 Shiroi

Shiroi
  • カントリー・ガールズ

Posted 11 August 2016 - 07:55 PM

Quick question ^^ Is the line "KIMI to tsukuru futari no Winter Story" meant to be "KIMI ga tsukuru futari no Winter Story"? I can't seem to hear "to" in the recording ^^

#33 Thea

Thea
  • 鞘師里保

Posted 11 August 2016 - 08:15 PM

The 'to' is there! Would you like me to record the line for you?

#34 Shiroi

Shiroi
  • カントリー・ガールズ

Posted 11 August 2016 - 10:00 PM

The 'to' is there! Would you like me to record the line for you?

Yes please! Just to be safe ^^

#35 Thea

Thea
  • 鞘師里保

Posted 12 August 2016 - 08:52 AM

Sent!

#36 arcobaleno

arcobaleno
  • 世界をパレードに

Posted 29 August 2016 - 09:13 PM

Guys, how are you doing on this? The deadline is just 2 weeks and 3 days away.

#37 WonderBuono

WonderBuono
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 29 August 2016 - 11:34 PM

Would've had mine done long ago if I weren't sick for weeks. But don't worry, I will get it done by the deadline. ;)

Where do we send our lines though?

#38 Thea

Thea
  • 鞘師里保

Posted 30 August 2016 - 12:25 AM

You can give them to me! Post them here, or PM them. That way JPope doesn't have to keep track of them until he's ready.

#39 Star

Star
  • The New Dirty Hippie

Posted 30 August 2016 - 08:27 PM

I'm really to record mine any time my house is empty so there won't be background noise.

#40 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 01 September 2016 - 12:43 AM

I've recorded one of the two. Will do the other one this weekend or some time around that.

#41 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted 02 September 2016 - 03:05 PM

Just wanted to give an update that the only reason I haven't recorded yet is I have this lingering cough that will not go away.  I'm really hoping it doesn't last another two weeks as I have other stuff to record too but...just putting it out there.  It's driving me crazy, I've even been avoiding karaoke with my sister like the plague.

#42 Thea

Thea
  • 鞘師里保

Posted 02 September 2016 - 09:12 PM

Thanks for the updates!

Participating Members: Thea, Mukuro, Gale, Yuzu, Buononon, Molly, Shiroi, Star, zlilzlilzlil, Juan, aisasami, Aqua.

Deadlines:

• September 15Line turn-in deadline.

Marking off as lines come in.

#43 JPope

JPope
  • Dick

Posted 03 September 2016 - 06:17 AM

I'll be out of town from the 14th to the 26th. I'll have a laptop with me, but I don't know if I'll have any time to work on this project until I return home. This won't affect my ability to finish on time, I just wanted let you know in case you don't hear any status updates from me during that time.

#44 Thea

Thea
  • 鞘師里保

Posted 03 September 2016 - 03:36 PM

Thank you for your update! No worries, enjoy your time out of town, I wouldn't ask you to work on that while you're gone!

#45 Shiroi

Shiroi
  • カントリー・ガールズ

Posted 05 September 2016 - 02:56 AM

My mum has been off work for a while so I haven't had much time to record but she goes back today so I'll have plenty of time from today onward ^^

#46 AquaChan

AquaChan
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 08 September 2016 - 05:49 PM

Just sent my lines, yay!

#47 Thea

Thea
  • 鞘師里保

Posted 08 September 2016 - 08:12 PM

Participating Members: Thea, Mukuro, Gale, Yuzu, Buononon, Molly, Shiroi, Star, zlilzlilzlil, Juan, aisasami, Aqua.

Deadlines:

#48 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted 09 September 2016 - 03:57 PM

I still have this cough but I am really hoping I'll be able to record early next week 

#49 Thea

Thea
  • 鞘師里保

Posted 09 September 2016 - 05:38 PM

Deadlines:

#50 Mukuro

Mukuro
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 11 September 2016 - 12:01 AM

Oops I sent my lines to Jpope. Should I still send them to you, Thea?

#51 Thea

Thea
  • 鞘師里保

Posted 11 September 2016 - 01:19 AM

Yes, please send them to me, too! Keeping them all together. Thanks :)

Participating Members: Thea, Mukuro, Gale, Yuzu, Buononon, Molly, Shiroi, Star, zlilzlilzlilJuan, aisasami, Aqua.

Deadlines:

#52 Thea

Thea
  • 鞘師里保

Posted 14 September 2016 - 07:33 PM

Participating Members: Thea, Mukuro, Gale, Yuzu, Buononon (1), Molly, Shiroi, Star, zlilzlilzlilJuan, aisasami, Aqua.

Deadlines:

Uh oh, guys!

#53 zlilzlilzlil

zlilzlilzlil
  • つばきファクトリー

Posted 14 September 2016 - 08:04 PM

Is it needed to record back up vocals or haromnies for any of the tracks?

#54 Thea

Thea
  • 鞘師里保

Posted 14 September 2016 - 08:06 PM

Not at this time. For all of the songs that have instrumentals, I can rip the harmonies from them (which I will do, JPope! And give them to you).

For the... one? I think? That doesn't have an instrumental, Sexy Snow, I'll make an instrumental for it, which will keep the harmonies in it.

#55 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted 15 September 2016 - 02:24 PM

Hey Thea, I think I'll get these to you tomorrow.  I recorded some outstanding stuff I had on Tuesday, then yesterday my cough decided to sneak back up on me.  So I'll either record this evening or tomorrow afternoon (I'm alone in the office tomorrow......) depending on how my throat goes.

#56 Thea

Thea
  • 鞘師里保

Posted 15 September 2016 - 06:41 PM

Alright!

#57 Star

Star
  • The New Dirty Hippie

Posted 16 September 2016 - 01:28 AM

Thea, please don't be mad but I can't get these done by tonight. I've had quite a lot of school work, including several papers that are due Monday. As well as that, its homecoming wee and I have literally no time between homework, color guard, pep rally, and the parade tomorrow. I am deeply sorry; this is quite a busy time for me. I will try to get them to you as soon as possible, but you may replace me if you wish to get the done faster, as I don't know when I will have time to do them.

#58 Thea

Thea
  • 鞘師里保

Posted 16 September 2016 - 02:59 AM

Aww, Star! You know I can't be mad at you. No worries.

We set an early deadline for this! That goes for all of you~ Just please try to get them in, ASAP, also to all of you.

#59 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted 16 September 2016 - 04:17 PM

I have samui ne finished but I kept flubbing on pittari (the same damn line and then I'd get mad and delete the whole damn thing) yesterday, figured I'd finish it today, and my cough came back.  I'm still going to try and get it done today, I figure I'll get it done Monday at the latest.

Anyway here is my dropbox folder which will have all my files in it.  I'll let you know when I update it with pittari.

https://www.dropbox....55WndGCcFa?dl=0

#60 Thea

Thea
  • 鞘師里保

Posted 17 September 2016 - 10:55 PM

Thanks, Yuzu!

• October 1: Backup deadline...