• Please log in to reply
Wasurete Ageru 5 replies to this topic Started by Farrah , Nov 22 2016 03:28 AM · 

#1 Farrah

Farrah
  • ANGERME

Posted 22 November 2016 - 03:28 AM

First time I've put together a group collaboration of an H!P song in over three years.  The power of ANGERME apparently!  The loser idol fan in me arising from the ashes.

Since it's been so long, my mixing skills are pretty rusty but man... I try LOL.

https://www.youtube....eature=youtu.be

#2 arcobaleno

arcobaleno
  • 世界をパレードに

Posted 22 November 2016 - 03:54 AM

This came out wonderfully, Farrah! Great job with the split of lines and blending as well. I loooove a very well-done script job.

Is Mikitty at all an influence in your singing? You have a really similar (and good) tone and style like she does, it's very distinct and comes off really well.

#3 Farrah

Farrah
  • ANGERME

Posted 22 November 2016 - 04:54 PM

Not consciously, but probably LOL she was always one of my top three girls when she was in the group!

#4 JPope

JPope
  • Dick

Posted 24 November 2016 - 08:07 PM

This is really good. The mix is fine. About the only thing I'd do is bump up the high-mids on all of the vocals to make them stand out from the music a bit.

#5 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 24 November 2016 - 10:23 PM

Damn, that's good. The mixing is done well, and the individual voices are fantastic. Good job!

#6 Farrah

Farrah
  • ANGERME

Posted 26 November 2016 - 06:31 AM

This is really good. The mix is fine. About the only thing I'd do is bump up the high-mids on all of the vocals to make them stand out from the music a bit.

I totally agree!  That's what bothers me so much about the mix haha.  Equalization ain't quite right.

And thanks everyone!