• Please log in to reply
Hobgoblin (orig. CLC) 3 replies to this topic Started by Farrah , Mar 23 2017 12:27 PM · 

#1 Farrah

Farrah
  • ANGERME

Posted 23 March 2017 - 12:27 PM

More of a rap focused song this time (which was probably a bad idea because it's not my strongsuit lmaoooo).  Truthfully I don't think CLC pulled off their transformation into 4minute 2.0 all that well but this song was still fun and catchy.  

It's a sad story about those high notes in the pre-chorus LOL literally the sound of my soul leaving my body!  Alas, I did the best I could under the circumstances - I've temporarily moved in with my aunt which has drastically changed my recording situation for the worse, but I've been doing this shit for 10 years, so I refuse to let my channel totally die.  Unfortunately I only get a couple hours a week to record so this took FOREVER and I didn't get to do as many takes as I would normally (hence the lack of double tracking here - had to use a plug-in instead.  Similar effect but not as robust and not as good. :( Recording everything twice probably would've taken another week, AT LEAST.)  

Can't wait to move into the new house come April so I can start doing things normally again (this house is SO hard and reverby that half the takes I recorded were unusable, UGH!)

geu nawara wara~

#2 Derby

Derby
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 25 March 2017 - 05:20 AM

I was expecting this to sound like complete garbage with the raps honestly, "cringe compilation"-worthy.
But you did a great job withthe pronunciation and nothing sounds off. You also did very good on contrasting your voice in that Seunghee-Sorn duo!

Now makes me want to listen to the real song without the gangsta chipmunk voices but I guess it's impossible if half the group is covering Hyuna.

#3 TheParuProject

TheParuProject
  • Kenshuusei

Posted 27 March 2017 - 05:13 PM

I don't K-Pop so this is completely out of my knowledge. But this was swagadocious. So you know. Good job. :'D

#4 JPope

JPope
  • Dick

Posted 31 March 2017 - 09:15 PM

This is really good. You rap quite well, IMO.