• Please log in to reply
UFP/OG Spam Thread :: All things non-Hello!Project Related! Welcome to the other side of Up Front! 2301 replies to this topic Started by Shoujo Q , Jul 02 2012 12:11 AM · 

#2281 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 22 September 2018 - 11:42 PM

Honestly, when you see how amazing she is doing now you can see how just being an idol in H!P held her back from reaching her peak. Glad she left when she did and got all this awesome extra training in! Would hate to think if she stayed in and waited too long to get outside training. What a performer she is.

#2282 Myst

Myst
  • ANGERME

Posted 23 September 2018 - 08:41 AM

Eep. Reunion of my 3 (original) favorite C-ute members. 😯 Chisato has a great setlist too.

Okai Chisato FC event - H!P 20th Anniversary @ Yamano Hall 9/22/18

1.Hatsukoi Cider
2.Kimagure Princess
MC
3.Kanaojo ni Naritai!!!
4.Tsuugaku Vector
MC
5.Campus Life ~Umarete Kite Yokatta~
VTR
MC
6.Shouganai Yume Oibito
7.Kacchoii Uta
8.VERY BEAUTY
MC
9.Kanashimi Twilight
10.Kataomoi.
11.Kioku no Meiro
12.Uchouten LOVE

Encore
13.Bokura no Kagayaki (with special guests Umeda Erika, Kanna)
MC - Chisato, Umeda Erika, Kanna
14.JUMP / Chisato, Umeda Erika, Kanna

15.Omoi Afurete

Credits to Jplop

#2283 Revangelis

Revangelis
  • つばきファクトリー

Posted 13 October 2018 - 12:11 PM

https://www.youtube....h?v=WdbsUdoGAz8

Here's a clip of Meimi singing the song Never Enough from The Greatest Showman.

#2284 Valerie

Valerie
  • Supertemp!

Posted 13 October 2018 - 10:28 PM

I get shivers when I hear her sing, and honestly that has never happened to me in all my time as a Hello Project fan.

#2285 honey

honey
  • つばきファクトリー

Posted 13 October 2018 - 10:34 PM

Meimi was always top tier in Angerme from debut but who knew she had so much more untapped talent. Also, I’m happy she finally grew out her bangs, I never liked them on her lol.

#2286 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 14 October 2018 - 02:28 AM

Meimi was always top tier in Angerme from debut but who knew she had so much more untapped talent. Also, I’m happy she finally grew out her bangs, I never liked them on her lol.

Actually this is more the path she was "born" to follow--her mother and older sister are both actresses/singers. Her becoming an idol was more of a surprise than her becoming an actress :p 

But nonetheless, she's amazing. Ever since we got the glimpse of what she could be during the TRUMP H!P plays, I'm so glad she went back to acting. It really would've been a waste of talent if she stayed in H!P.

#2287 honey

honey
  • つばきファクトリー

Posted 14 October 2018 - 05:37 AM

Actually this is more the path she was "born" to follow--her mother and older sister are both actresses/singers. Her becoming an idol was more of a surprise than her becoming an actress :p

But nonetheless, she's amazing. Ever since we got the glimpse of what she could be during the TRUMP H!P plays, I'm so glad she went back to acting. It really would've been a waste of talent if she stayed in H!P.

oh snap, I didn’t know that!

#2288 Mukuro

Mukuro
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 19 October 2018 - 02:47 AM

So it looks like Ogawa Rena confirmed she's pregnant on twitter.

#2289 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 19 October 2018 - 03:24 AM

WHAT THE FUUUUUUCCKKK... Renako, wow.

#2290 Saya

Saya
  • みんな大好っき♥担当

Posted 19 October 2018 - 03:41 AM

WOWOWOWOWOWOW didn’t expect that hot damn

#2291 Meikochi

Meikochi
  • ANGERME

Posted 19 October 2018 - 04:02 AM

She's just 18 :/.

#2292 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 19 October 2018 - 06:14 AM

Uhhh PS Here's some more Meimei singing live lol

#2293 Mizura

Mizura
  • ANGERME

Posted 19 October 2018 - 06:19 AM

It’s been a rumor for a bit after one of her instagram lives and some stuff she implied. But I didn’t want to post it here since it was a rumor about a week ago. I hope she is okay, she’s only been with her current boyfriend a couple months and she’s barely out of high school.

#2294 WonderBuono

WonderBuono
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 19 October 2018 - 08:55 AM

So it looks like Ogawa Rena confirmed she's pregnant on twitter.

Why does this not surprise me?

Wishing her the best though.

#2295 Meikochi

Meikochi
  • ANGERME

Posted 19 October 2018 - 10:55 AM

I hope she is okay, she’s only been with her current boyfriend a couple months and she’s barely out of high school.

I was hoping it would at least be the same boy as last year... I hope she will be okay, and wish her the best though.

#2296 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 19 October 2018 - 01:56 PM

I know yuzu told me that contraception isn’t big in Japan, but still. I’ll never understand.

#2297 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted 19 October 2018 - 03:17 PM

It’s been a rumor for a bit after one of her instagram lives and some stuff she implied. But I didn’t want to post it here since it was a rumor about a week ago. I hope she is okay, she’s only been with her current boyfriend a couple months and she’s barely out of high school.

Yeah I heard about this but since I didn't see the live I didn't want to post one way or another.

Yeah so I've been back nine years but when I was teaching they had this shit like a "contact with babies" class that I think was supposed to show middle schoolers how much work it was but instead all the girls came out of the class like KAWAIIIIIIIIIIIIIII I WANT A BABY and from what I have heard sex ed isn't so great in Japan so....yeah. :\

And yeah I've told Anderei like she said but they also don't make it super obvious where to buy condoms, like they aren't right out in the aisles like they are here.  I had hoped things had changed maybe?

#2298 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • ANGERME

Posted 19 October 2018 - 04:34 PM

And yeah I've told Anderei like she said but they also don't make it super obvious where to buy condoms, like they aren't right out in the aisles like they are here. 

Wow.

I mean considering how quickly Risako got knocked up it's not that surprising. 

Wow remember when we were surprised and some people even worried that Risako was pregnant? She was already over 20 and had a job in her youth and gigs going for her every now and then. Now look at Rena.

#2299 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 19 October 2018 - 06:42 PM

Does this mean Tagucchi is also gonna come out of the woodwork to announce her pregnancy?

..... Too soon?  :party:

Either way, I'm sure things will work out for Renako. I highly doubt she doesn't have at least somewhat of a support system... I really hope, at least. Hopefully her parents are okay with this idea. I just hate that it's with someone she hasn't been with long.... I don't want her to feel like she has to stay in a relationship because of a baby, if it ever gets to the point where she's not all in. The fact that she's happy with the idea is enough to soothe my mind that hopefully she will fully embrace motherhood and maybe chill out a tad lmao

#2300 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 19 October 2018 - 09:04 PM

All of these girls have married the men that got them pregnant, so I’m sure she feels like she has to stay with him now.

#2301 Saya

Saya
  • みんな大好っき♥担当

Posted 19 October 2018 - 09:37 PM

It’s pretty common in Japan. Single mothers are often looked down on and don’t get much support from the government.

#2302 Madara

Madara
  • ANGERME

Posted Yesterday, 20 Oct, 02:41PM

Nice! She's totally in her element. Thankfully, songs from this event are on the Blu-ray that comes with her CD, which is scheduled to arrive in my mailbox this week.