• Please log in to reply
BBS☆Project '17 It's the end of the year again 161 replies to this topic Started by Thea , Sep 13 2017 06:43 PM · 

#151 Sakebi

Sakebi
  • Juice=Juice

Posted 05 May 2018 - 09:07 PM

Tsugi is pretty much done. I just need one last graphic and it will be complete.

#152 Thea

Thea
  • 鞘師里保

Posted 05 May 2018 - 09:14 PM

:thumbsup:

#153 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 08 May 2018 - 11:39 PM

Okay, so what's left on the checklist? We should be just about there.

#154 Sakebi

Sakebi
  • Juice=Juice

Posted 11 May 2018 - 06:40 PM

tumblr_p8a5moeXIH1vqy210o1_250.png

Videos:

• Tsugi ✓
  • Utakata ✓
  • Fiesta ✓
  • Kobushi 

Lines

• Tsugi ✓
  • Utakata ✓
  • Fiesta ✓
  • Kobushi 

Mixing:

• Tsugi ✓
  • Utakata ✓
  • Fiesta ✓
  • Kobushi ✗

It's like having your game console shut off right before you finish the boss battle.

#155 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • ANGERME

Posted 11 May 2018 - 11:53 PM

Thank you guys! It's so cool that you picked it up!

#156 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 12 May 2018 - 04:07 AM

tumblr_p8a5moeXIH1vqy210o1_250.png

Videos:

• Tsugi ✓
  • Utakata ✓
  • Fiesta ✓
  • Kobushi 

Lines

• Tsugi ✓
  • Utakata ✓
  • Fiesta ✓
  • Kobushi 

Mixing:

• Tsugi ✓
  • Utakata ✓
  • Fiesta ✓
  • Kobushi ✗

It's like having your game console shut off right before you finish the boss battle.

Lol love your graphic, girl  :lol:

Do we know anyone who can do or was in the process of mixing the Koushi song? If not, maybe it's better to upload the 3 completed songs now, and upload Kobushi when it's finished later?? Because I feel bad holding it all back for one last checkmark....

#157 Sakebi

Sakebi
  • Juice=Juice

Posted 12 May 2018 - 12:50 PM

I kind of asked about it earlier, but instead got an explanation of how the editing process works lol.

I wouldn't bother with this too much. We'll just have to be patient and wait until they conclude their work.

I know how you're feeling, though. I always feel the same when I make things for other people's projects. 

#158 Thea

Thea
  • 鞘師里保

Posted 13 May 2018 - 05:32 PM

It seems something happened the one who was mixing the audio for Kobushi, so do we have any other takers?

As for my opinion, I do believe it;s best to hold them off until they're all ready, for a project like this. It's just how we usually do it. You can put it to the majority vote, though, and if it's voted otherwise we can put them up anyway. (Majority of those who were in the songs)

#159 Sakebi

Sakebi
  • Juice=Juice

Posted 13 May 2018 - 06:25 PM

There's no rush, right? It seems like most of the people involved aren't too concerned about when the songs will be released. So, I don't think anyone should worry about this too much. Whenever this project is concluded, it will be concluded. 

#160 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 14 May 2018 - 01:30 AM

Yeah I have no problems waiting, was just a thought!!! Unfortunately I can't mix though :(

#161 Thea

Thea
  • 鞘師里保

Posted 19 May 2018 - 04:09 PM

Yeah, it's way beyond rush hour -- rush hour was before it had become 2018. Now it seems like this is just going to be our '18 project instead, sadly.

#162 Sakebi

Sakebi
  • Juice=Juice

Posted 20 May 2018 - 03:12 PM

I would prefer to be able to mix the video with BBS' audio (I know how to do something lol) so if anyone can message me when the time comes, that would be awesome.