• Please log in to reply
The Official Unofficial Kenshuusei Guide + News Source Posting all the Kenshuusei News that you probably didn't know. 515 replies to this topic Started by Shoujo Q , Mar 07 2015 03:09 AM · 

#511 TheParuProject

TheParuProject
  • つばきファクトリー

Posted 11 March 2018 - 05:51 PM

So according to the wikia, Shimakura Rika, Kanemitsu Ruru, and Matsubara Yuriya's photosets sold out at the first show. I'm not surprised by Yuriya at all, and Ruru has the benefit of being young, cute and super new. But I'm pretty surprised about Rika. Is she a popular KSS? I think her singing is pretty decent, but IMO her aesthetic isn't appealing.

#512 Saya

Saya
  • みんな大好っき♥担当

Posted 12 March 2018 - 04:46 AM

In the list Nanami Kubota is written as “Kobuta” which means “little pig”. I find this amusing so I’m going to leave it as is (also because it’s a hassle to edit html on mobile).

#513 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 12 March 2018 - 08:44 PM

So according to the wikia, Shimakura Rika, Kanemitsu Ruru, and Matsubara Yuriya's photosets sold out at the first show. I'm not surprised by Yuriya at all, and Ruru has the benefit of being young, cute and super new. But I'm pretty surprised about Rika. Is she a popular KSS? I think her singing is pretty decent, but IMO her aesthetic isn't appealing.

Yamazaki had more people wearing her shirts than any single Tsubaki member but didn't sell out first. I think it's very likely they don't hold equal amounts of goods for each girl and it's probably done by a guessed demand.

#514 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • ANGERME

Posted 13 March 2018 - 12:35 AM

Yamazaki had more people wearing her shirts than any single Tsubaki member [...] .

So... Yuhane is the new hottest KSS? I mean otherwise she wouldn't be in a Pizza La commercial with Funaki and Moe (who both seem to be pretty popular), but her being more popular than any Tsubaki member is interesting.

#515 Saya

Saya
  • みんな大好っき♥担当

Posted 13 March 2018 - 02:45 AM

^She has been now for a while, like definitely since the last Happyoukai.

#516 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 15 March 2018 - 01:29 AM

Tadashii Seishun tte Nan Darou was written by Fukuda. She went full Tsunku and did demo and backing vocals.