• Please log in to reply
[2020.01.22] Morning Musume. 68th Single - KOKORO&KARADA / LOVEPedia / Ningen Kankei No Way Way 73 replies to this topic Started by DonJuan , Dec 05 2019 01:50 PM · 

#61 Saya

Saya
  • みんな大好っき♥担当

Posted 27 December 2019 - 12:34 PM

Yeah, I can't change it unfortunately.

But I can!

#62 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • ANGERME

Posted 27 December 2019 - 12:41 PM

Thank you.

#63 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ( ื▿ ืʃƪ) #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 27 December 2019 - 12:50 PM

I enjoyed Lovepedia’s music video mainly because it was a good introduction for the new girls and background girls.

No Way Way, look at all that Kaga love! That was clearly her coming out video. You go girls, get that spotlight.

I like this new 2020 distribution, let’s keep that up UF.

Reina was giving serious Eri vibes in Lovepedia.

Now I wish K&K was on a different single. Give me THIS Morning Musume. I didn’t realize how hungry I was for the next generation to step forward as much as I love Sakura, Mizuki and Masaki.

Even Maria and Erina didn’t bother me. That’s rare.

Chisaki can go sit in a corner though. Unless she can finally devote herself to Morning Musume now that Country Girls is dead and change her ways. She needs a real reset.

#64 JPope

JPope
  • Dick

Posted 27 December 2019 - 02:32 PM

"LOVEPedia" has sort of won me over, if for no other reason than it's almost all 13-15 gen. Mei's solo is adorbs, and I think she's the future lead singer, unless Rio takes it from her. Could go either way, but I'm just excited that Morning Fucking Musume finally has multiple young guns with the potential to be future centers.

I really couldn't care less about "No Way Way".

EDIT: Listen closely at 3:38 of LOVEpedia for a very old-school hip hop sample.Damn, that's sweet, lol!

#65 Zoe

Zoe
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 27 December 2019 - 06:50 PM

Some of the hyperbole I've seen surrounding K&K is hilarious. Personally, I like it.

I wouldn't mind seeing this pattern going forward. Not the shared melody thing, but each A side featuring a different set of girls.

#66 JPope

JPope
  • Dick

Posted 27 December 2019 - 07:50 PM

I was wrong about K&K having grown on me as much as it was going to, because the parts I like (everything except the verse) I really like. It's my favorite track on this single.

Angerme has been working the multiple A-side format to give almost every member some burn since they became Angerme, so it's nice to see MM finally adopt the same strategy.

#67 WonderBuono

WonderBuono
  • ANGERME

Posted 28 December 2019 - 01:48 AM

My brain has already started singing “Ningen kankei no way way lovepedia” and I’m just thinking of how much of a nightmare it will be trying to memorize these and inevitably mixing everything up

#68 Saya

Saya
  • みんな大好っき♥担当

Posted 28 December 2019 - 01:51 AM

Very happy to see some back girls featured and to have them shake up like distribution for once! Lovepedia was very cute!

My brain has already started singing “Ningen kankei no way way lovepedia” and I’m just thinking of how much of a nightmare it will be trying to memorize these and inevitably mixing everything up

Oh my god same.

#69 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 28 December 2019 - 02:01 AM

YES same, I've been doing the same thing lol! I imagine it's easier for them to remember because of the differences in dance--might help them stay on track with the song they're doing. I'm wondering if they'll ever mess up live though lmao

#70 WonderBuono

WonderBuono
  • ANGERME

Posted 28 December 2019 - 03:37 AM

YES same, I've been doing the same thing lol! I imagine it's easier for them to remember because of the differences in dance--might help them stay on track with the song they're doing. I'm wondering if they'll ever mess up live though lmao

Oh I was talking about me not the girls but I imagine it might happen for them too lol

#71 Saya

Saya
  • みんな大好っき♥担当

Posted 28 December 2019 - 04:10 AM

Oh I was talking about me not the girls but I imagine it might happen for them too lol
TicTac is talking about themselves AND the girls.

#72 WonderBuono

WonderBuono
  • ANGERME

Posted 28 December 2019 - 07:02 PM

I made that reply right before I went to bed so just ignore me lol 🤦‍♀️

#73 honey

honey
  • つばきファクトリー

Posted 31 December 2019 - 08:53 PM

ugh, I love Lovepedia. This is the first single from MM since Jama Shinaide that I've played on repeat. The three new girls really give me like, 4th gen vibes (maybe because Mei's look and voice reminds me a lot of Tsuji/Kago? idk she's just adorable lol) and they've invigorated my faith in an eventual real comeback for MM as a group.

but okay like also, why is "Do Your Ears Hang Low" in the breakdown of Ningen Kankei ????? sometimes the sabotage seems so intentional

#74 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 07 January 2020 - 09:09 PM

LOL here you guys go, just to mess us up even more someone actually edited the two together.