• Please log in to reply
Mukidashi de Mukiatte 6 replies to this topic Started by Farrah , Nov 29 2016 02:55 PM · 

#1 Farrah

Farrah
  • ANGERME

Posted 29 November 2016 - 02:55 PM

First Japanese solo cover in two years.  I don't know how that happened! LOL I guess it's a true testament to what an upswing H!P is in lately because now I've uploaded two H!P covers in one week after almost three years of silence.  It helps that 2016 has been an abysmal year for kpop. 

Did this whole cover from beginning to end in about two hours (not counting the hour spent struggling with getting it to fucking export!) so be gentle lmao.

https://www.youtube....h?v=PPFXmD5CD3M

#2 showraniy

showraniy
  • ANGERME

Posted 29 November 2016 - 05:32 PM

Yaaay! Hearing this song sung by someone who can hit those high notes is awesome. Your voice is so deep and rich!

Love it, and I don't know squat about mixing, so it all sounds good to me.

#3 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 29 November 2016 - 09:41 PM

I'm still quite the newbie on this forum so I just came to listen to your stuff and I've got to say, I love it. I agree that your voice is really nice and rich. Completely different from the voices in the original.

May I ask which program you use to edit your stuff? (Hope I'm not the 1000th person to ask you this haha)

#4 Farrah

Farrah
  • ANGERME

Posted 30 November 2016 - 04:13 AM

Thanks guys!  I have to admit that "richness" is a bit of a pet peeve of mine sometimes but I'm glad SOMEBODY likes it LOL.

DonJuan, I use Adobe Audition 5.5 for basically everything these days (I used to record in one program and do all my effects in another but my current computer can't seem to handle that).

#5 JPope

JPope
  • Dick

Posted 30 November 2016 - 07:34 AM

Good job!

Have you ever thought of doubling up your lead lines on the chorus to thicken it up and make them stand out from the verses? It's a great way to bring out the energy of a part, too.

#6 Farrah

Farrah
  • ANGERME

Posted 30 November 2016 - 01:42 PM

Good job!

Have you ever thought of doubling up your lead lines on the chorus to thicken it up and make them stand out from the verses? It's a great way to bring out the energy of a part, too.

Yeah, I do it a lot on kpop covers since they love double tracking literally everything.  I was too lazy to do it here though, not gonna lie LOL!

#7 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 01 December 2016 - 12:02 AM

DonJuan, I use Adobe Audition 5.5 for basically everything these days (I used to record in one program and do all my effects in another but my current computer can't seem to handle that).

Thanks! Gotta admit I didn't know there was an Adobe program for recording haha.