• Please log in to reply
H!P Former Member Youtube Channels A place to compile and talk about former members' channels 4 replies to this topic Started by TicTacAnyone , Aug 21 2020 05:13 AM · 

#1 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 21 August 2020 - 05:13 AM

maxresdefault.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will edit this main post to reflect new channels as they are made/found.

Here is our current list of H!P OG members with Youtube channels:

Debating on whether to count mainly MV/PR accounts (such as Meimei and Airi.) 

I made this because I just found out today via my recommended tab that Niigaki made a channel. I was finding it hard to keep track of who else ran channels, so I decided to make a thread where we can all talk about whatever we want in relation to them :)

It seems Ogata got a lot of hate, while others were generally accepted. However, Ogata did/does go heavy on talking about "idol life," which I think rubs viewers the wrong way. On the flip side, Tsuji is pretty much a legit Youtuber now.

#2 Saya

Saya
  • みんな大好っき♥担当

Posted 21 August 2020 - 05:42 AM

Niigaki just started her channel like last week.

Ogata’s channel made actually me like her. And she was my least favorite when she was in MM.

#3 Al Kusanagi

Al Kusanagi
  • Iä! Iä! Sayumi Fhtagn!

Posted 21 August 2020 - 05:59 AM

Maki Goto has two channels:

Lifestyle Channel

Gaming Channel

I love her gaming stuff.

#4 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • ANGERME

Posted 21 August 2020 - 04:20 PM

Oharu is very honest and even talked about her idol life (but apparently she checked with management about how much she is allowed to say etc.). And year, she's pretty authentic and nice to follow.

And of all people Fujimoto Miki has a channel too :lol:

#5 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 21 August 2020 - 11:14 PM

Thanks for the other links! I was trying to search by names, but not every member popped up just by their actual full name.

It seems like most of these have sprung up since lockdowns happened... I guess everyone starts a channel when they're bored/maybe can't do any other work. Curious to see if it keeps up after restrictions lift in Japan.