• Please log in to reply
ANGERME New Members: 7th Gen 35 replies to this topic Started by DonJuan , Nov 20 2018 06:34 PM · 

#31 Meikochi

Meikochi
  • ANGERME

Posted 26 January 2019 - 06:18 AM

Well i think her parents named her that after the Eric Clapton track, so ut kind of makes sense that but...we'll see

I mean Dambara was odd initially too but eh

"Dambara" sticks to the pronunciation though, "Layla" makes it look like a foreigner name so non speaking japanese fans will call her quite differently (and on all stuff written in romaji it will make her look like a half (or double, like Japanese mixed recently began to call themselves), which she is not at all).

#32 JPope

JPope
  • Dick

Posted 26 January 2019 - 06:25 AM

I'm not gonna give up on them just yet, but I am concerned with what I've heard about Haruka sucking as a singer. If she brings strong personality, it'll be cool, as strong groups can carry one or two weak-link singers if they're contributing elsewhere. But if she's just Angerme's version of Ogata, that will be a bad sign.

Anyone know how Ise stacks up as a vocalist?

#33 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • ANGERME

Posted 26 January 2019 - 08:23 AM

Not yet. I feel like there's not much content of them except for a few photos.

That being said, Reira/Layla is the Japanese equivalent of a Western child being named Naruto? Poor thing.

#34 Madara

Madara
  • ANGERME

Posted 26 January 2019 - 03:23 PM

That being said, Reira/Layla is the Japanese equivalent of a Western child being named Naruto? Poor thing.

Now, now, don't give anybody here any ideas!

#35 WonderBuono

WonderBuono
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 26 January 2019 - 04:02 PM

So it seems the official site had changed the url to Ise's name and now it's Layla Ise (http://helloproject....file/layla_ise/)

I actually like it. It’s just a different way of romanizing, and if it’s where her name came from then it makes sense.

#36 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • ANGERME

Posted 30 January 2019 - 11:55 AM

Now, now, don't give anybody here any ideas!

Pretty sure there already are some kids outside Japan called Naruto :lol:

So far the writing of her name has been very inconsistent. Her profile links to "Layla" (http://helloproject....file/layla_ise/), her name on her profile is written completely in kanji (as well as the katakana transcription for easier reading).
Hello! Station has written her with kanji and hiragana as transcription:

IseReiraaudition.jpg

Her birthday cake had her name in katakana:

o0810108014341756225.jpg

I guess nobody knows anything ^^;