• Please log in to reply
UFP/OG Spam Thread :: All things non-Hello!Project Related! Welcome to the other side of Up Front! 2744 replies to this topic Started by Shoujo Q , Jul 02 2012 12:11 AM · 

#2731 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 21 October 2020 - 01:47 PM

Dawa made it to the Forbes Japan "30 under 30" list for 2020.

https://forbesjapan.com/30under30/

https://forbesjapan....es/detail/37668

#2732 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • ANGERME

Posted 22 October 2020 - 01:17 PM

^That's pretty cool! Not gonna lie, she's spoken about a lot of interesting things, and she's leading a new wave of feminism through Japan.

Sayumi stars in a Clinique commercial. Seeing which commercials Sayu has gotten so far and comparing her to what Ai and Reina have done since graduation I wonder where the latter two went wrong.

(Not much to wonder though, it's probably connections and trying to stay in music/theater vs. being a persona in entertainment business.)

#2733 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 22 October 2020 - 01:34 PM

Does she really do a lot of commercials? Just based on what I’ve seen, she doesn’t really seem to get much more work than the average graduate.

That said I can’t really picture Ai or Reina doing a Clinique commercial. Reina especially does not really fit the Clinique image lol.

#2734 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • ANGERME

Posted 22 October 2020 - 01:37 PM

Nah, she's not a commercial regular, but I mean the type of products. Sayu has promoted Clinique and donuts while Ai and Reina were in a commercial about a product that keeps bad smells out of your fridge.

#2735 Zoe

Zoe
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 23 October 2020 - 05:51 AM

While the products Ai and Reina hawk are lame, I think there was a big deal made out of them doing promotions for that company. Makes them household names, I guess?

It's also the company that produces the Anne of Green Gables musical they both starred in.

#2736 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • ANGERME

Posted 07 November 2020 - 03:42 PM

^I guess it's on the level of Kei promoting car cleaning products. To be fair, Fukupika is a household name for car cleaning.

Ozeko opened up an instagram account! I feel sorry for the recently graduated, especially younger members of Up-Front. Dawa kind of knew what she wanted to do and she can do it, but Murotan and Ozeko have been in limbo since their grad (except for Ozeko's acting in that horror shorts show). And Minami wanted to study abroad which is also on hold right now.

#2737 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • ANGERME

Posted 09 November 2020 - 03:21 PM

Gakisan saw that she had a lot of followers from the US and Korea so... she tried doing a cooking video in English :lol:

Oh boy... :lol:

/Edit: AND Ozeki Mai will be in a stageplay titled "PINK no Kawa de Nurui Iki" (PINKの川でぬるい息).

Before there's been some buzz about the location marker of her first insta post, it was an LGBT news site or something.

#2738 JPope

JPope
  • Dick

Posted 10 November 2020 - 03:17 AM

LET'S COOKING!  :lol:

Her English is better than my Japanese, so I can't really talk. It's a cute video.

#2739 WonderBuono

WonderBuono
  • ANGERME

Posted 10 November 2020 - 03:46 AM

When she tried to say cucumber and got stuck and was just like cuuuuu I felt that 😂

#2740 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • ANGERME

Posted 16 November 2020 - 11:30 AM

Suzuki Masayuki has been announced for Kouhaku this year, returning after 24 years. And he might perform "DADDY! DADDY! DO!".

So maybe there's a chance for Airi to perform with him.

#2741 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • ANGERME

Posted 18 November 2020 - 11:18 PM

Heike Michiyo has released a new digital single a few days ago and put a preview on her instagram account.

Now that's a surprise.

#2742 WonderBuono

WonderBuono
  • ANGERME

Posted 19 November 2020 - 12:01 AM

Aw yay I missed her!

#2743 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • ANGERME

Posted 19 November 2020 - 12:43 PM

Me too, I've feared that she'd left the business forever, like Maeda Yuki.

More OG news: Hirose Ayaka will hold her first solo live on December 15th, broadcasted live on Skyperfect TV! On Demand channel.

Moving fast!

#2744 JPope

JPope
  • Dick

Posted 21 November 2020 - 04:55 AM

The post on Michiyo's IG says she wrote the music and lyrics, which is pretty sweet. 

I hope we get a link for Hirose's live broadcast.

#2745 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • ANGERME

Posted Today, 04 Dec, 02:36PM

Iikubo Haruna has her own clothing line now, called Dear me.

Here's the website and here's the official instagram account.