• Please log in to reply
Renai Hunter :: Morning Musume's 49th Risa's Leaving, Buy her Single! 345 replies to this topic Started by Anderei , Jan 24 2012 04:57 PM · 

#151 Pucchi mo

Pucchi mo
  • As seen on KSBL-5906

Posted 07 March 2012 - 12:16 AM

She should have done a solo version of Take off is now!

:rofl: The title couldn't be more appropriate.

Well, either that or Sayonara SEE YOU AGAIN Adios BYE BYE Chaccha!
(which would just be insane since it's filled with over dramatic chatter)

I forgot that Risa even gets the very first solo line in that song.

Renai Hunter sounds like an album track/b-side that fans curse UFA for not making it into a single. I guess because it's slightly more experimental and dancy than most singles. It still has typical moments, but I like it overall.

I still prefer Motto Aishite Hoshii no or Aisaresugiru Koto wa Nai no yo.

#152 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ( ื▿ ืʃƪ) #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 07 March 2012 - 12:28 AM

She had it down in Shouganai Yume Oibito, too, I believe, but four years ago might as well be 300 in Musume-time.

She did, but it was still curled.

#153 masa

masa
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 07 March 2012 - 02:59 AM

Shoujo Q, thanks!

Risa talks about "Egao ni Namida". (7:10 - 8:26)

I just wrote it out. Posted Image
I hope you decipher it. :smile:

それでですね、ここで初めて、このRisa's NightHouseで初めてお知らせするんですが、
「恋愛ハンター」の新垣里沙卒業記念盤に収録されているカップリング曲、
曲名が「笑顔に涙」、4月11日に発売決定しましたー! ありがとうございます!

はい、この曲は元々、松浦亜弥さんの曲なんですけど、
今回は、オケもバージョンを変えていただきまして、
卒業の曲としてこの曲を歌わせてもらっているんです。

この曲のMV撮影もついこの間してきまして、
ブログでは何の撮影か言わずに写真とか載せていたんですよ。
だからみんな「何の撮影だ?何の撮影だ?」ってなっていたので、
それはこの「笑顔に涙」のMV撮影のことだったんです。

ホントに可愛くポップな感じで、
モーニング娘。としての思い出を振り返りながら、
ちょっとストーリー性のあるMVに仕上がったと思うので、
そちらもぜひ楽しみにしていてください!

Edit   オケ = instrumental

#154 rob

rob
  • ANGERME

Posted 07 March 2012 - 05:17 AM

That's right, I can exclusively announce here on Risa's Nighthourse
That the special graduation coupling track sung by me on "Renai Hunter"
will be "Egao Namida" Thank you!

Originally this was a song sung by Matsuura Aya,
but this time it's not just me singing over the instrumental
Even the music has been changed for me to sing for my graduation.

I just recorded the music video for this song the other day,
Recently on my blog I uploaded some photos from a recording.
Everyone was asking "What did you record?" "What did you record?"
and so the answer is, the music video for "Egao Namida"

It really has a cute pop feeling,
Looking back over the memories of my time in Morning Musume,
I think the video even has a nice story to go with it and so
Please look forward to seeing it!

ーーーーーーーー
I quickly did this, feel free to correct any mistakes!

#155 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q

Posted 07 March 2012 - 11:43 AM

Thanks you guys! ;D

Anyway, more news! Profile pictures have been updated on the H!P Site.

I'd call Kanon's face smarmy. She got no lines, so she can do whatever the hell she wants.

And it's shocking to note out of all the 10th and even Mizuki, Eripon got the last slot on the front row.

#156 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 07 March 2012 - 01:56 PM

Posted Image

Can she stay this size forever?

Also, I don't like how they made Riho's ponytail spiky. It looks weird, like she just got out of bed. Risa and Aika's hair looks cool, though.

#157 rob

rob
  • ANGERME

Posted 08 March 2012 - 05:44 AM

Have you seen her performing the reborn musical??

She looks like the 6 year old among a cast of adults!

TINY!

#158 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 08 March 2012 - 02:12 PM

I only saw the opening number. Is the entire thing out?

#159 MysticForceRed

MysticForceRed
  • Juice=Juice

Posted 10 March 2012 - 03:47 PM

I got on projecthello to look at the lyrics. Very appropriate...loved them actually. I am going to have to look into the song itself. Makes me look back a lot to my high school days.

#160 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q

Posted 15 March 2012 - 11:09 AM

Covers are out. (Tiny covers anyway.)

Posted Image

Single V
Posted Image

At least they haven't been killed with photoshop?

I guess I'll go with A&E, not just because it's a cable channel, but because I find that I like cover A better then the rest.

#161 TnB

TnB
  • Tangerine & Banana

Posted 15 March 2012 - 12:53 PM

I like the single v cover! The others are too tiny for me to tell. Is there info out about what's on each of the DVDs, aside from the Risa PV on Limited E?

#162 enmi

enmi
  • カントリー・ガールズ

Posted 15 March 2012 - 01:32 PM

H!O linked to high quality covers on Amazon.

Posted Image

A
Posted Image

B
Posted Image

C
Posted Image

D
Posted Image

E
Posted Image

Single V
Posted Image

I can guess which cover is Erina's favorite. :thumbsup:

Edit: I put them in order. :hahaha:

Edited by Enmiz, 15 March 2012 - 01:35 PM.

#163 Petit Melon

Petit Melon
  • Fruit Unity

Posted 15 March 2012 - 01:48 PM

Haruka looks good in all the shots. I'm jealous she's so fierce at such a young age. Sayumi is a doll as always, Riho needs to lose the spikes, poor Haruna doesn't make a good pout face and Zukki seems to be caught a milisecond too late because her faces always looks like they're halfway to the expression she was trying to make.

I like everyone's poses/looks in B, but not really the entire layout itself. Duckface Ayumi ruining the D cover. I'm surprised it wasn't Risa this time. Don't train the noobs in duckface. :| I like the smiles in that one, though Risa's looks really fake. Sato's clapping smile is adorable. I like each of the shots on C too, but I don't like the layout again. Single V is nice too. Normal is boring!

#164 MysticForceRed

MysticForceRed
  • Juice=Juice

Posted 15 March 2012 - 03:07 PM

I want them all, people that are buying the single...if you don't want the album covers let me know. I want them. Its sad when a college student sees something they like and can't afford it.

1.College students are almost always broke
2.The prices seem high for a CD
3.This college kid has no money.

#165 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 15 March 2012 - 03:08 PM

Wow, Riho is pulling a serious Aika face in LE D. I've noticed they actually both have very similar smiles. Maybe because they both have very small mouths. I don't really like the single V's organization. The way they're all positioned makes it feel very cluttered. Zukki and Mizuki also have the exact same expression on every cover. I agree with Petit on B. Like the poses, but not the layout. Haruka looks great in all of them, Haruna looks great in almost all of them. She got caught at an unfortunate time for D.

And poor Risa, not even getting a different outfit to wear on her solo cover.

I still wonder why 6th and 8th gen are wearing black. Is it a metaphor for Reina's heart or something?

#166 MysticForceRed

MysticForceRed
  • Juice=Juice

Posted 15 March 2012 - 03:16 PM

I resent this statement...

I still wonder why 6th and 8th gen are wearing black. Is it a metaphor for Reina's heart or something?

I don't know how to reply to just one line...

#167 showraniy

showraniy
  • ANGERME

Posted 15 March 2012 - 03:43 PM

Wow, all the covers look so good! Except for the duck that wandered into E somehow...

Nah, just kidding, Risa actually looks great for once!

I'm not a big fan of the backgrounds on Regular and D, but everything else everywhere else is solid. :thumbsup:

#168 Banana

Banana
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 15 March 2012 - 03:52 PM

I resent this statement...

I love Reina, but I thought that was funny.

#169 BonkyuAsh

BonkyuAsh
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 15 March 2012 - 04:15 PM

Sometimes Risa's face can look very weird in photos, duck face aside, and I think it looks weird on her solo cover. Which is unfortunate because she really is very pretty.

#170 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 15 March 2012 - 04:49 PM

Full version of the song.

I'm on the fence. I like Reina and Risa's parts (and the chorus) but I don't care too much for the rest of it.

#171 showraniy

showraniy
  • ANGERME

Posted 15 March 2012 - 05:58 PM

I love it. Great song for Risa to go out on. The chorus gets a bit old for a nearly 5 minute song, but all the rest is really good and interesting throughout. Can't wait to see the music video.

#172 Mugi

Mugi
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 15 March 2012 - 06:52 PM

This is such a bad single when not live. I really thought it was going to be more awesome when I heard the live version but its not very good just on the CD. It really needs to be sung live for it to sound any good. Also I don't like how in the smaller group parts you can only really hear one girl singing. If its a group part it should sound as such. I can already tell I'm not gonna like the singles after this. The main singers after Risa just don't do it for me cuase I know they are basically gonna sing all of the next song.

#173 Banana

Banana
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 15 March 2012 - 08:42 PM

I love the song, but ... Riho, why do you continue to sound like a whiny five-year-old? Why do you never sound like you do live? WHY?!?! Anyway, Risa sounds pretty good, and Reina ... Reina is flawless. I can't believe I used to hate her. She's so far above everyone else singing-wise, it's ridiculous.

#174 NekoKai

NekoKai
  • ANGERME

Posted 15 March 2012 - 08:50 PM

I like the covers, minus Haruna's pouty face, it makes her look like a guinea pig. 11 is going to be such an awkward number...

#175 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 15 March 2012 - 09:23 PM

I love the song, but ... Riho, why do you continue to sound like a whiny five-year-old? Why do you never sound like you do live? WHY?!?! Anyway, Risa sounds pretty good, and Reina ... Reina is flawless. I can't believe I used to hate her. She's so far above everyone else singing-wise, it's ridiculous.

I actually thought Riho sounded better than she ever has before. Even if she'll never be able to do that long note live.

#176 Banana

Banana
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 15 March 2012 - 09:27 PM

Hmmm ... Maybe my brain isn't interpreting what I'm hearing correctly and I need to listen to a clearer rip.

#177 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 15 March 2012 - 09:33 PM

I might need a clearer rip, too. Sayu apparently has lines and I didn't hear her at all.

#178 Banana

Banana
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 15 March 2012 - 09:38 PM

From what I can hear, she has only one line; it's from 2:18 to 2:25, right after Riho's first line. There's a lot of autotune/vocoder/whatever on her line, so it's hard to hear.

#179 Petit Melon

Petit Melon
  • Fruit Unity

Posted 15 March 2012 - 09:47 PM

I want them all, people that are buying the single...if you don't want the album covers let me know. I want them. Its sad when a college student sees something they like and can't afford it.

1.College students are almost always broke
2.The prices seem high for a CD
3.This college kid has no money.

Just find a high res scan and print them out at your local printer?

#180 Riho World

Riho World
  • カントリー・ガールズ

Posted 15 March 2012 - 10:30 PM

I actually thought Riho sounded better than she ever has before. Even if she'll never be able to do that long note live.

I agree -- I think Riho sounds quite good here.

Problem is, she's basically a kid singing lead with a group of seasoned adults, and she suffers by comparison. Riho's being promoted before she's entirely ready because of the talent gap between 6th and 9th generations. That's not her fault.

Once Gaki leaves, I hope we're not stuck with Reina-Riho-RoboSayu songs though.