• Please log in to reply
Music Chat Spam spam goes here 764 replies to this topic Started by Ap2000 , Jun 23 2011 03:11 PM · 

#751 JPope

JPope
  • Dick

Posted 24 June 2019 - 01:00 AM

LMFAO! Boomer's gonna Boomer.  :wheely:

So yeah, if a mod wants to destroy this thread, that'd be great, lol.

#752 aine

aine
  • 名無しさん‮

Posted 24 June 2019 - 08:43 AM

:D/

#753 JPope

JPope
  • Dick

Posted 24 June 2019 - 03:16 PM

Thanks, bro.

Now go watch Nigen Isu!

#754 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ( ื▿ ืʃƪ) #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 09 July 2019 - 03:29 PM

Johnny Kitagawa died, he was 87.  He went in on the 18th after collapsing. He had a brain aneurysm. 

Source

That's the end of an era for sure. I was never a big fan of his groups or music. But I know some people who are. 

#755 Mizura

Mizura
  • ANGERME

Posted 02 August 2019 - 03:53 AM

https://twitter.com/...874407479926784

This is somewhat related to Hello! Project since every group but MM are performing there. But this doesn't strictly concern them. i★ris and Wa-Suta have had some threats made against them prior to their performances at Tokyo Idol Festival. And another group supposedly had some threats against the female fans of the group as well. Iris at this point have pulled out from the event, but I'm not sure about Wa-Suta yet. This is just worrying especially after the NGT48 assault incident and other incidents that have happened to idols in prior years.

#756 Ap2000

Ap2000
  • I program stuff.

Posted 24 January 2020 - 08:58 PM

I can't stop listening to this wonderfully sugar-cute English version of an animu opening:

https://www.youtube....h?v=zp0w346xI28

Also, watch Bakemonogatari if you want a really good anime about talking and actually psychologically analyzing characters.

Sodachi best girl.

#757 WonderBuono

WonderBuono
  • ANGERME

Posted 12 March 2020 - 03:24 AM

Avex's and LDH's YouTube channels are uploading several FULL length concerts to help make up for shows that have been cancelled due to Corona-chan (I forget who coined that the other day but I'm using it now).

Can't remember where I read this but I think I saw they will be up until the 31st?

I am very interested in watching Happiness and Tokyo Girls' Style myself.

#758 JPope

JPope
  • Dick

Posted 12 March 2020 - 01:18 PM

"Corona-chan" was coined, unsurprisingly, on 4-chan.

#759 WonderBuono

WonderBuono
  • ANGERME

Posted 17 June 2020 - 02:04 PM

Fairies is breaking up 😢
https://fairies-web.....php?id=1084079

#760 Zoe

Zoe
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 17 June 2020 - 03:22 PM

The weirdest thing in all of this to me is they never use the word "break up".  Kind of odd from the company who had one of the biggest breakups in modern pop.

Edit: oh, cause they're not officially breaking up: https://www.sponichi...000186000c.html

They're just stopping activities and the future is unknown.  Guess they're leaving the possibility of a second generation later on.

#761 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • ANGERME

Posted 17 June 2020 - 03:43 PM

Sounds like Country Girls.

Not gonna lie, I only know that two girls of them had a dance off against Riho and Ayumi on a TV show. Oh, and that quite a few people wanted MM to dance like them (not in the dance off, but in their singles).

Still, they seemed decently popular. Sad for the fans.

#762 JPope

JPope
  • Dick

Posted 18 June 2020 - 03:20 AM

I seem to remember liking a couple of their songs way back when Jpop Project radio was still on Radionomy, and thus easily accessible. 

#763 freezingkiss

freezingkiss
  • ❤なっきい❤

Posted 23 June 2020 - 10:17 AM

Oh I'm sad!! I went to a performance and handshake of them back in 2015 and they are such an irreverant FUN group - they lasted for a lot longer than I thought they would though, so heaps of good songs and memories. 

I'd really rather they didn't have a second gen, just split or don't.  

#764 WonderBuono

WonderBuono
  • ANGERME

Posted Yesterday, 07 Jul, 01:13AM

Wasn’t sure if I should put this in music spam or Kpop spam, but y’all really need to check out Nizi Project/NiziU. They are a new Japanese group produced by JYP in collaboration with Sony. JYP is my favorite Kpop entertainment company so this is basically a dream come true for me. And the show to select the members was so entertaining even my sister (who isn’t really into the same music as me) watched every episode with me.

I think my favorite is Mako, she’s honestly perfect and I admire her work ethic so much.

#765 Saya

Saya
  • みんな大好っき♥担当

Posted Yesterday, 07 Jul, 03:00AM

Yeah I love them! Been listening to them nonstop.
I’m interested in Nina the most so far. Miihi is really popular in Japan, she’s cute too.