• Please log in to reply
[2014.04.16] Morning Musume '14 - Toki wo Koe, Sora wo Koe / Password is 0 56th Single! 217 replies to this topic Started by Shoujo Q , Mar 13 2014 12:51 AM · 

#61 NekoKai

NekoKai
  • ANGERME

Posted 20 March 2014 - 12:48 AM

Pass 0 is ... eh. It's upbeat and it looks like Erina, Zukki and Duu actually get small solo bits! But ... I just can't shake the whole obvious commercial connection, haha. It doesn't really inspire much in me beyond 'SHIT GUYS LET'S BUY SOME CELLPHONES'

They don't get any solos. :uncertain:

#62 Kalle

Kalle
  • Juice=Juice

Posted 20 March 2014 - 01:46 AM

Pass 0 is ... eh. It's upbeat and it looks like Erina, Zukki and Duu actually get small solo bits! But ... I just can't shake the whole obvious commercial connection, haha. It doesn't really inspire much in me beyond 'SHIT GUYS LET'S BUY SOME CELLPHONES'

They don't get any solos. :uncertain:

Oh dang. :C

WELL MY POINT ABOUT THE CELLPHONES STILL STANDS.

#63 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 20 March 2014 - 06:48 AM

Just the performance of Password from H!S in case skipping to it is just too hard.

I don't like the song, and I don't like the choreo (I can't believe they already recycled the Wagamama movement!), but I have to say that I think this is the most in sync their dancing has ever been.

#64 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted 20 March 2014 - 02:06 PM

Yeah, I probably won't be buying this single.

#65 Samantha

Samantha
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 20 March 2014 - 03:19 PM

Yeah, I definitely will buy this single.

#66 arcobaleno

arcobaleno
  • 夏の楽園でさ迷っている

Posted 20 March 2014 - 03:38 PM

Covers!

Limited A:

fycbThxl.jpg

Limited B:

CkqOkv1l.jpg

Limited C:

LpTGTtKl.jpg

Limited D:

6l6BwEvl.jpg

Reg. A (there are giant white bars on the top and bottom)

6LZXVwtl.jpg

Reg B.:

GrXaYqIl.jpg

#67 Samantha

Samantha
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 20 March 2014 - 03:47 PM

Limited A and C are the ones I want to get.  The others just look bad.

Reg. A is uh... creative?  Riho.

#68 JPope

JPope
  • Dick

Posted 20 March 2014 - 03:49 PM

Regular A is the winner, with Limited C a close second for me. The rest look either so forced as to be uncomfortable, or just bizarre. What's with the stripper pole on Limited B?

#69 Samantha

Samantha
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 20 March 2014 - 04:20 PM

Limited A and C are the ones I want to get.  The others just look bad.

Well just checked track lists and looks like I will not be getting a cover I like.

#70 Star

Star
  • The New Dirty Hippie

Posted 20 March 2014 - 04:59 PM

Limited D is my favorite.

#71 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 20 March 2014 - 05:00 PM

Sakura was born to be photographed.... Quite like Limited C as well.

#72 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 20 March 2014 - 05:14 PM

D's the only one I like. Lim A could have been alright if everyone had their arms down.

Overall this feels like a super weak single, though.

#73 arcobaleno

arcobaleno
  • 夏の楽園でさ迷っている

Posted 20 March 2014 - 05:38 PM

Limited A, C and D are the ones I like most, but I actually don't utterly loathe any of the covers for once.

#74 Kalle

Kalle
  • Juice=Juice

Posted 20 March 2014 - 06:00 PM

There's something about the Reg A cover that weirds me out.

#75 Saya

Saya
  • みんな大好っき♥担当

Posted 20 March 2014 - 06:45 PM

Lim A is the best one imo, Maa looks really cute there. Reg A is weird, especially Sayu's expression for some reason.

#76 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted 20 March 2014 - 07:34 PM

There's something about the Reg A cover that weirds me out.

It's Sayu.  She is totally creepy in that one.

If I was GOING to buy this single I would buy Lim A just because the LET'S SHOW OFF OUR ARMPITS thing is hilarious to me hahahahahaha

#77 Thea

Thea
  • 鞘師里保

Posted 20 March 2014 - 08:09 PM

If they still did the Poster deal I'd get Limited C, but with the trading cards now I'm just getting Reg. A and B.

Normally, I would like Reg. A because of giant Riho, but over that plain back background with 1/3 of the cover just black, where you can easily see how Masaki's (plus Kanon and Mizuki) hair was photoshopped in........ no.

#78 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ( ื▿ ืʃƪ) #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 20 March 2014 - 09:05 PM

Radio Rips~ Radio Rips~ Everyone likes, Radio Rips~

Toki wo Koe / Password is 0

I totally wanted to type Passward though. Not gonna lie.

And if they release posters, they tend not to do it till like, a week before it's released and you're like. DAMN YOU UF! *shakes fist*

#79 NekoKai

NekoKai
  • ANGERME

Posted 20 March 2014 - 10:09 PM

I like Limited A-C.  Limited D reminds me of Mr. Moonlight's cover.

#80 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 20 March 2014 - 10:14 PM

Wow, live is better than the radio rip? The radio rip seems like it has more techno sounds than the live, though that's probably because you can hear the music better. But, yeah, I was gonna buy it, but I'm, amazingly, not digging the radio rip. It feels less powerful and, somehow, to me, everyone pretty much sounds the same. Hmmm..

#81 Star

Star
  • The New Dirty Hippie

Posted 20 March 2014 - 10:25 PM

Looking at these again on my computer instead of my phone, they need someone else to cut their hair out of the background because right now whoever is doing that job sucks dick at it.

#82 arcobaleno

arcobaleno
  • 夏の楽園でさ迷っている

Posted 20 March 2014 - 10:38 PM

Wow, live is better than the radio rip? The radio rip seems like it has more techno sounds than the live, though that's probably because you can hear the music better. But, yeah, I was gonna buy it, but I'm, amazingly, not digging the radio rip. It feels less powerful and, somehow, to me, everyone pretty much sounds the same. Hmmm..

My thoughts exactly.

It sounded so majestic live, but the radio rip sounds a BIT more flat and boring, and way more techno than before.

It's still a good song, but just... not as good to me. The more I listen to it, maybe I'll like it somewhat as much as I used to.

#83 Shiroi

Shiroi
  • カントリー・ガールズ

Posted 20 March 2014 - 11:13 PM

Why has this single been announced so close to it's release date? Usually a new single is announce about 2 months in advance.

My favourite covers are LE B, LE C & Reg B :) The outfits look great here but I think it's because of the dark lighting XD

G3vo9Z3l.jpg

#84 Derby

Derby
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 21 March 2014 - 02:02 AM

I like Limited A-C.  Limited D reminds me of Mr. Moonlight's cover.

I was about to say exactly the same

#85 JPope

JPope
  • Dick

Posted 21 March 2014 - 06:24 AM

I've decided I like Limited C the most now. I still like regular A, but I wish the shot had been staged live. I really love the concept, but the different sized heads distracts from it.

#86 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 23 March 2014 - 01:27 AM

Sparkle sparkle, I still like the outfits... They really glitter in photos that are up close/HD, though :)

tumblr_n2isndYCHI1sjsz3ao1_500.png

tumblr_n2ismo8PMz1sjsz3ao1_500.png

Do you guys think they look cheap??

#87 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 23 March 2014 - 02:47 AM

Yes.

#88 Derby

Derby
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 23 March 2014 - 07:44 AM

They may look simple and cheap, but hey, at least this isn't Help Me!! 2.0

Now that I saw this close-ups, I gotta say that I like all those accessories. They're like colored quartz, right?

Look at Maa-chan's hair complement and Ayumin's ring, they're cute

#89 smtmissin

smtmissin
  • カントリー・ガールズ

Posted 23 March 2014 - 08:13 PM

I love the outfits. I am sure their close-up in the MV will be beautiful. If Ayumi appears before me in that outfit I will totally think she is a faerie and if Maa-chan appears before me I will think she is Puck.

#90 Star

Star
  • The New Dirty Hippie

Posted 23 March 2014 - 09:31 PM

I love the outfits. I am sure their close-up in the MV will be beautiful. If Ayumi appears before me in that outfit I will totally think she is a faerie and if Maa-chan appears before me I will think she is Puck.

I see what you did there!