• Please log in to reply
[2015.08.05] Country Girls - Wakatteiru no ni Gomen ne / Tamerai Summertime 51 replies to this topic Started by TicTacAnyone , Jun 17 2015 06:18 PM · 

#1 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 17 June 2015 - 06:18 PM

tumblr_nqtbfjfRLE1u20eelo2_500.jpg

Wakatteiru no ni Gomen ne

From today's H!S.... I believe Momoko said it was a triple A single but that the rest of the details are currently a secret, correct?

Either way I'm excited.

"Even though I get it, sorry!" and "Hesitant Summertime"... *obviously* the first title is a play on their first single "Itooshikute gomen ne." Look forward to more news as it comes out~

#2 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ( ื▿ ืʃƪ) #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 24 June 2015 - 10:40 AM

Live performance of Wakatteiru no ni Gomen ne was performed today on Ongakusai.

Watch it~ (Before it gets taken down.)

#3 Solarblade

Solarblade
  • ANGERME

Posted 24 June 2015 - 11:58 AM

http://www.helloproj...tail/EPCE-7119/

It doesn't seem to be a triple A-side.

#4 Saya

Saya
  • みんな大好っき♥担当

Posted 24 June 2015 - 03:23 PM

I like how it still has that old idol sound. It's a cute song!
I hope they have Mai dress up as a boy in the MV.

#5 Molly

Molly
  • ANGERME

Posted 24 June 2015 - 05:24 PM

I like the song a lot, it's cute and the dance is adorable. I just hope Mai stops doing that fake cute thing with her voice, it's really obvious.

#6 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 24 June 2015 - 05:39 PM

Thanks for the clarification and for editing my title (whichever mod did so <3)

Felt like they were struggling a bit with the singing.... Let me clarify, felt like Mai and Chisaki were struggling a bit. I'll be honest it all felt a bit off to me without Uta, as well lol. I like the outfits (sans Momoko's old lady attire). Song was eeeh for me. Ending was cute.

#7 Saya

Saya
  • みんな大好っき♥担当

Posted 24 June 2015 - 05:49 PM

Risa took over Uta's hairstyle so I felt kind of sad watching this. It was a perfect 5 person fit so I keep wondering where Uta would have fit into this.

#8 arcobaleno

arcobaleno
  • 夏の楽園でさ迷っている

Posted 24 June 2015 - 06:01 PM

I think this song will have to grow on me a bit more, but it is quite cute! I laughed a bit at Momo's old lady attire.

#9 aine

aine
  • 名無しさん‮

Posted 24 June 2015 - 11:53 PM

They still forgot to add leading zeroes to the date. =3=

#10 Saya

Saya
  • みんな大好っき♥担当

Posted 25 June 2015 - 04:57 AM

They still forgot to add leading zeroes to the date. =3=
I'm only human!! T__T

#11 Saya

Saya
  • みんな大好っき♥担当

Posted 01 July 2015 - 02:52 PM

The H!S versions usually tend to have more closeups, which I kind of felt like there were almost too many, so hopefully the full version will be more balanced.
But overall the PV is super cute! A story line! No green screen! Multiple outfits? Everything I could ask for in a PV!
I'm excited to see the full thing and hear Tamerai.

#12 WonderBuono

WonderBuono
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 01 July 2015 - 03:25 PM

I kinda love how they keep making fun of Momoko for being "old", haha.

#13 Mizura

Mizura
  • ANGERME

Posted 01 July 2015 - 06:19 PM

Country Girls has fun MVs overall. The beginning had a noticeable empty spot where I imagine Uta would've stood. But overall they work well enough as a 5 member group.

#14 Molly

Molly
  • ANGERME

Posted 01 July 2015 - 06:35 PM

Yeah this single will probably be a little awkward because it was designed for 6 people but the next one will be designed for 5 so it'll look better.
That being said I love this song, and I love Ozeki. I haven't fallen for a new member this quickly since Kanon joined.

#15 arcobaleno

arcobaleno
  • 夏の楽園でさ迷っている

Posted 01 July 2015 - 06:42 PM

I watched the MV and I absolutely adored it. The song has long since grown on me, and I was just happily bopping along to it the whole time, hahaha. I just... T.T I love this group so, so, so, so, so, so much. I can't find a single fault in any of the members or anything they do.

#16 Meikochi

Meikochi
  • ANGERME

Posted 01 July 2015 - 09:21 PM

They're a super cute group and, for now at least, they have good PVs (for H!P) ! Wakatteiru no ni is lovely and I really appreciate that they use Momoko to do some skits. So, I still think she is good for the group :D. I'm now waiting to hear Tamerai (and full version of Wakatteiru no ni).

#17 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 02 July 2015 - 12:51 AM

Outfit pics are out~~

tumblr_nqtbfjfRLE1u20eelo2_500.jpgtumblr_nqtbfjfRLE1u20eelo1_400.jpg

Spoiler

#18 Myst

Myst
  • ANGERME

Posted 02 July 2015 - 12:59 AM

I liked Uta and everything, but I only noticed she wasn't there because I was trying to place where she would have sung. I would never have guessed a 6th member was probably there when they first recorded the song.

#19 Thea

Thea
  • 鞘師里保

Posted 06 July 2015 - 08:54 AM

Wakatteiru no ni Gomen ne!

#20 Star

Star
  • The New Dirty Hippie

Posted 06 July 2015 - 02:51 PM

That was adorable. The more I think about it, the more I realize that there is nothing that I dislike about this group. They're all pretty cute and energetic, the Momoko gags are amusing, and all of their songs so far are pretty good. I really hope they continue like this.

#21 Saya

Saya
  • みんな大好っき♥担当

Posted 06 July 2015 - 08:02 PM

I loved it! It was so adorable >_< I can't wait to see Tamerai!

One thing that would have made this PV better, would have been to add some other students to the school so it didn't feel so empty. Like the scenes where they are studying they could have filled the other seats with Kenshuusei or Kobushi/Tsubaki, to make it seem like a real classroom setting. Or have other people in the library. Momo could have been the teacher.

#22 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 06 July 2015 - 09:06 PM

How did they create such a perfect group in all aspects.... It's like a miracle....

#23 Molly

Molly
  • ANGERME

Posted 07 July 2015 - 02:24 AM

I love this group. I love the misogyny love the members. Mai is already my third overall in H!P and they're easily my second favorite group.

#24 Saya

Saya
  • みんな大好っき♥担当

Posted 07 July 2015 - 02:35 AM

I love the misogyny

Typo?

#25 Molly

Molly
  • ANGERME

Posted 07 July 2015 - 02:45 AM

Lmao I am really wondering what I typed to make what was supposed to be music autocorrect to misogyny. That's what I get for watching tv instead of looking at what I was typing.

#26 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ( ื▿ ืʃƪ) #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 12 July 2015 - 01:00 AM

Concert rip of Tamerai Summertime. 

It's very laid back music.

#27 Saya

Saya
  • みんな大好っき♥担当

Posted 12 July 2015 - 02:44 AM

It's Manakan center.

#28 Solarblade

Solarblade
  • ANGERME

Posted 15 July 2015 - 05:25 AM

http://www.helloproj...tail/EPCE-7119/

Covers are out!!

#29 Molly

Molly
  • ANGERME

Posted 15 July 2015 - 05:52 AM

They're all really cute but I think Reg A and Lim B are my favorites.

#30 Saya

Saya
  • みんな大好っき♥担当

Posted 15 July 2015 - 02:37 PM

Hello Station showed the preview for Tamerai Summer Time. A PV outside! Woo! It's cute! I'll hold my judgements back until I see the full PV though.