• Please log in to reply
[2015.12.29] Morning Musume.'15 - Tsumetai Kaze to Kataomoi / ENDLESS SKY / One and Only 60th and Riho's Graduaton single 190 replies to this topic Started by Thea , Nov 07 2015 08:40 AM · 

#31 JPope

JPope
  • Dick

Posted 09 November 2015 - 04:04 AM

As long as so many of you already didn't care for the two newest songs, the 60th was pretty bound to disappoint whether it released in December or March.

Yup. Might as well get it out of the way sooner than later.

#32 Thea

Thea
  • 鞘師里保

Posted 10 November 2015 - 12:17 AM

Added to CDJapan. A / B / C / LA / LB / LC  Also, here's the release page for when they add it.

I actually do like Wakacchanai (Lots of Riho, and a sizeable Duu solo.  :wub:) I don't like the repetitive male vocalization.

One and Only, I don't dislike the song itself. It's catchy, I think I just hate it on principle because it's in English. And Riho looks gorgeous in it so can I really hate anything with Riho in it?

The answer is no.

#33 Derby

Derby
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 10 November 2015 - 05:22 AM

Anyway, have they ever performed a new song like Wakacchanai and not include it on the next single?
I haven't heard the song yet but from the moment I saw it on the tracklist I assumed it would be on a new single

#34 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 10 November 2015 - 06:14 AM

SO, really, it's a double A-single with a B-side, right?

Title to be named (A) / One and Only

Title to be named (B)

#35 arcobaleno

arcobaleno
  • 夏の楽園でさ迷っている

Posted 10 November 2015 - 06:29 AM

No, I don't think so. The (A) and (B) just mean something like (1) or (2), just saying that one is Title TBA (A/1) and the other is Title TBA (B/2). B-sides are never listed in the single title.

#36 Meikochi

Meikochi
  • ANGERME

Posted 10 November 2015 - 08:34 AM

SO, really, it's a double A-single with a B-side, right?

Title to be named (A) / One and Only
Title to be named (B)

Based on the instrumentals we should get and the information from their website, it seems to be a Triple A-side (written on the official website) with a B-side (to be confirmed).

#37 Thea

Thea
  • 鞘師里保

Posted 10 November 2015 - 01:27 PM

Riho posted that it's a Triple as well.

#38 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 10 November 2015 - 07:26 PM

Ahhh okay, thanks all! I see :3

#39 Meikochi

Meikochi
  • ANGERME

Posted 11 November 2015 - 06:15 PM

As long as so many of you already didn't care for the two newest songs, the 60th was pretty bound to disappoint whether it released in December or March.

True haha.

I just listened to Wakacchanai. I found the song itself underwhelming, but I only listened to it once. And, having Ayumi, Erina, then both Haruna and, to a certain extent, Masaki singing it (I mean, I didn't like her voice here but recently she does have some pleasant moment) didn't please my ears at all. I reminds me why I'm not too much bothered Riho getting a lot of lines (her voice is fine enough with me). At least, Sakura sings and Duu got a great solo.

And I'd be totally down for a Riho dance solo, in addition to her solo song. It would be great.

#40 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 11 November 2015 - 06:46 PM

I watched the live for Wakacchanai on H!S and it didn't endear me to the song at all. It was a very bland performance and song.

#41 Mizura

Mizura
  • ANGERME

Posted 11 November 2015 - 07:32 PM

I didn't hate the song as much as I expected. There wasn't really much to it and it felt repetitive later. I don't expect to like the MV. And since they performed it here, I'm assuming it'll be a track on the single.

#42 Thea

Thea
  • 鞘師里保

Posted 15 November 2015 - 06:59 AM

We have another rumor (fan report) that other than One and Only, the songs are "Endless Sky" and "Tsumetai Kaze to Kataomoi". So who even knows anymore.

#43 Shiroi

Shiroi
  • カントリー・ガールズ

Posted 15 November 2015 - 10:38 AM

I guess we'll just have to wait for an official announcement then :)

#44 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ( ื▿ ืʃƪ) #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 15 November 2015 - 12:31 PM

Riho announced it at the Serial event for the last single so it's true from multiple sources. I'm excited now, officially.

#45 arcobaleno

arcobaleno
  • 夏の楽園でさ迷っている

Posted 15 November 2015 - 02:41 PM

Ahh, the titles of the songs are so pretty! I'm looking forward to previews.

#46 Thea

Thea
  • 鞘師里保

Posted 15 November 2015 - 03:50 PM

Thank god. Hopefully Tsumetai Kaze to Kataomoi is Riho's and it's a ballad.

#47 kitaoji

kitaoji
  • カントリー・ガールズ

Posted 15 November 2015 - 05:02 PM

Ah, good!  I finally listened to Wakacchanai and yes... that is not a song for a single.  

#48 showraniy

showraniy
  • ANGERME

Posted 15 November 2015 - 05:48 PM

I haven't heard any of these songs (that I can remember anyway), but they better make this good for Riho's grad. As much as I wish they'd never given that girl a working mic, she added a life to MM that I haven't seen since the Golden Era members. I appreciate her for that, and wish her much better things than MM in her future.

If they rush out a shitty single to graduate her, that will leave a decidedly bad taste in my mouth regarding her time there though, so I hope it's good. One last Toki wo Koe style ballad with elegant dancing would be excellent, please and thank you UFP.

#49 phancy

phancy
  • Kenshuusei

Posted 15 November 2015 - 06:53 PM

Thank god. Hopefully Tsumetai Kaze to Kataomoi is Riho's and it's a ballad.

I was actually hoping for Endless Sky to be Riho's solo since the first thing that popped up in my mind after hearing the title would be something about new possibilities and such.

#50 Thea

Thea
  • 鞘師里保

Posted 15 November 2015 - 07:30 PM

That's a good thought, too!

#51 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 15 November 2015 - 10:15 PM

And that's why you don't believe rumors until it's confirmed -phew-

Let's just say we dodged a bullet there :3 I can be excited for this single again.

#52 Mizura

Mizura
  • ANGERME

Posted 18 November 2015 - 03:28 AM

According to H!O, it is a triple a-side. The title is:  "ENDLESS SKY / One and Only / Tsumetai Kaze to Kataomoi".

#53 Solarblade

Solarblade
  • ANGERME

Posted 18 November 2015 - 04:27 AM

It is, but the site also says it's still undecided what the tracklist will look like

EDIT: Official site has changed it to "Tsumetai Kaze to Kataomoi / ENDLESS SKY / One and Only"

#54 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ( ื▿ ืʃƪ) #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 18 November 2015 - 11:28 AM

Order of the single TECHNICALLY doesn't matter anymore. Take any of the past few H!P groups for an example. For each A-side (Triple/Double), each edition they wore the outfits for the different songs on the single and that song got top billing. The same will happen with this single as well. 

Endless Sky sounds like a perfect Riho song so I'm hoping that's hers. And if they don't go outside for that I'm going to smack an UP-Front Intern. 

#55 Thea

Thea
  • 鞘師里保

Posted 18 November 2015 - 05:48 PM

I think we could all expect One and Only to be the third one, though. Just like the last J-MELO single.

Endless Sky sounds like a perfect Riho song so I'm hoping that's hers. And if they don't go outside for that I'm going to smack an UP-Front Intern. 

Yes.

#56 WonderBuono

WonderBuono
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 18 November 2015 - 07:30 PM

Is Riho even getting a solo song? Normally the solo is the last track, and it's obviously not One and Only. And she is staying in H!P anyway...

Edit: jk Shabadaba Do was the second track, so ENDLESS SKY could be hers I guess.

#57 Star

Star
  • The New Dirty Hippie

Posted 19 November 2015 - 04:19 AM

She is getting a solo. I believe that was stated in a post thay I am too lazy to link to.

#58 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 19 November 2015 - 05:03 AM

It hasn't been stated anywhere as far as I can recall. Nothing is confirmed yet.

#59 Shiroi

Shiroi
  • カントリー・ガールズ

Posted 21 November 2015 - 07:08 PM

Given Riho's reasons for graduating "ENDLESS SKY" sounds like the perfect title for her solo ^-^

#60 Kalle

Kalle
  • Juice=Juice

Posted 03 December 2015 - 11:45 PM

Does anyone find it odd that there are almost three weeks to this single's release and not a single thing has been heard about it yet? No radio rips, no PV previews, nothing. But with my luck they'll probably end up releasing a PV preview on H!S this week just to prove me wrong.