• Please log in to reply
Hello!Spam :: 2018 ~Anniversary Mode~ Spam H!P stuff that's just random fluff. 273 replies to this topic Started by Shoujo Q , Jan 01 2018 10:00 PM · 

#271 Myst

Myst
  • ANGERME

Posted 13 August 2018 - 05:39 PM

Having your oshi do your #1 favorite song of all time. (A song that rarely ever gets sung in concert.)

Priceless.

:wota:

And Wasureranai too :puppyeyes:
Oh snap! This was awesome 😯 Sakura events are the best. I love how she always changes the songs too. Some of the girls sing the same song. 😐

#272 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 14 August 2018 - 05:40 AM

Okay good thing we have a spam thread cause I just watched a '18 ver of Kashimashi and can I just say that it still doesn't feel right that Morito's in MM? I mean I don't follow the group like I used to, but I still watch their MVs and some stages and it's juST NOT RIGHT OK.

#273 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ( ื▿ ืʃƪ) #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 17 August 2018 - 12:32 AM

I've gotten use to Morito in Musume, mainly because I'm just tuned into the whole revolving door nature of the group. 

The problem I have is Yangawa in Juice=Juice. Manaka just kind of slipped in and she feels right. Yangawa just feels like that awkward little sister you were forced to take to the mall with you because your mother said you had to. 

#274 Saya

Saya
  • みんな大好っき♥担当

Posted 17 August 2018 - 04:36 AM

I think Musubu is a great performer, but she doesn’t visually fit in with ANGERME. She’s too small.