I procrastinated to this yesterday, but here I am, procrastinating once more. (It's really interesting to see how my own taste evolve lol)2018
1. Yokoyama Reina (2018: #1 / 2017: #5): I just love how she is just enjoying every moment on stage. Her friendship with Ikuta is cute. Even if her singing still lacks a bit.
2. Kamikokuryou Moe (2018: #2 / 2017: #1): Now that Wada and Katsuta are gone, she is one of the most reliable members of Anju.
3. Dambara Ruru (2018: #7 / 2017: #12): She really blossomed in the last year, especially on Hitori de.
4. Sasaki Rikako (2018: #2 / 2017: #2 / 2015: #7): Not that I don't enjoy her as much as before, but she got competition.
5. Haga Akane (2018: #5 / 2017: #6 / 2015: #41): She seems to carry on her way, improving a lot her stage presence.
5. Takeuchi Akari (2018: #2 / 2017: #10 / 2015: #21 / 2014: #24): She seems so natural in her new role of leader.
7. Funaki Musubu (2017: #4): Still hyper sad that she is already graduating next spring.
8. Ise Layla (new): Wow, how she ended up so high? I feel that she has a lot of potential, curious to she her stabilize a bit more.
9. Kishimoto Yumeno (2018: #5 / 2017: #3): With a slow year for Tsubaki, it doesn't suprise me.
10. Uemura Akari (2018: #10 / 2017: #8 / 2015: #6 / 2014: #6)
About the groups:
Morning Musume '19:
With boring songs and the same recipe on and on, the group is getting really stale to me.
I have high hopes on gen 15th, hoping they won't be pushed in the back like the previous 12~13th gen, but to me they need one or two graduations of the main singers to shake things up a little more.
On the other hand, Angerme got a pretty big year, with 3 graduations and 1 addition. I don't really have an opinion on Rin since she is mostly in the shadows, but I really don't like Oota and really appreciate Ise.
Last single was pretty solid, I hope they can build on that.
With Yuuka and Yanamin gone, it's the most solid performing group of H!P right now, even if Inaba still feels out of place in it.
The all the level shown by Takagi/Miyamoto/Dambara, I feel that the 2 new girls are in good hands.
Well, I can't say I really liked this group, but it shouldn't be the end that they deserve.
Even if I like some members individually, I haven't paid much attention nor liked their songs since the mass exodus.
Got stuck in limbo for most of the year, haven't though too much about them.
What. A. Debut. Bring me concept like these every single and I'm freaking sold on them.