• Please log in to reply
Lip & Hip (HyunA) 1 reply to this topic Started by Farrah , Jul 21 2018 01:38 AM · 

#1 Farrah

Farrah
  • ANGERME

Posted 21 July 2018 - 01:38 AM

I am covering this song SO. LATE.  It came out December 2017 (such a weird time for a song like this...) and I had planned to cover it since it's a rare female kpop song that's not too high for me.  But, immediately after it came out I got a really, really bad sinus infection that quickly mutated into some very, very dangerous bronchitis that damn near killed my ass by depriving my brain of oxygen lmao!  I was on bed rest for about two and half weeks and wasn't able to sing or even speak until almost a month later, making frequent love to an inhaler and a breathing machine.  Rough times. 

They say the early bird gets the worm and I am not that bitch.  Which is to say... this cover has a pathetic view count LOL.  Luckily, I just kind of threw this together in an hour or two, something quick to keep my channel active and to play with a little rap.  Didn't waste too much time on it so I'm not too butthurt about it... just the right amount butthurt.

My lips will sweetly melt you~

#2 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 21 July 2018 - 02:26 AM

I'm actually subbed to you, so I watched this when you posted it :)

Looooved it, of course. Always impressed by not only your singing but your pronunciation/timing is so on point. That seems to be the hardest part while I'm singing (well, besides the fact I CAN'T SING) so it impresses me how on point you are in another language!!! This song didn't strike me at first but it's grown on me over the months, so I was happy to see you had covered it.