• Please log in to reply
Music Chat Spam spam goes here 791 replies to this topic Started by Ap2000 , Jun 23 2011 03:11 PM · 

#781 WonderBuono

WonderBuono
  • ANGERME

Posted 20 July 2020 - 02:04 AM

They are such a good group, the only one I don't really care for is Ayaka because I think JYP only liked her for her looks/charm... but I don't really dislike her, I just would have picked Akari to be in the final group over her!

#782 arcobaleno

arcobaleno
  • 夏の楽園でさ迷っている

Posted 20 July 2020 - 03:34 AM

I've been binge-watching Nizi Project all day and just got done with all of S1 and the first part of S2's 1st episode and my favorite is.... everyone. Really getting to see the effort they did during the Japanese training camp alone and seeing their personalities shine made me really love every single one of them on an almost equal level. This is refreshing for me to actually really enjoy every member of a group!! I'm super stoked to see what S2 will lead me to feel, but I haven't felt this excited and charmed by a group since H!P way back in 2011, so this is totally exciting for me.

@Buononon - I can definitely understand where you're coming from on Ayaka, she definitely (so far, for me) doesn't have the talent like the years, but I like that she was determined to do her best and is self-aware about trying and learning because of her weaknesses. But yeah, the amount of times they went on about her looks and charms, that was a huge factor in it... the "main visual" thing, I think. She's so charmingly "weird" lol... her tennis lesson was ridiculous in the best way.

I think if maybe there were some members that I think more fondly on than others, it probably would Mako, Nina, Maya and Mayuka the most, but it's still hard to put them above the others since I like them all so much, too. But those 4, I really love their personalities, stories, performances, etc. Before when I first posted, I was just going off my general first impressions from the Make You Happy MV, but now really seeing and getting to know them more, I was most blown away (in terms of first impression) by Mako. She was SO good, and she's just such a wonderful person. The way she cheered on every single person during the tests and selflessly helped her team during the Japan Showcase showed that she's a wonderful leader and person overall.

But really, I could gush for pages about every one of them. I really am falling in love with them, episode by episode. I'm happy to find a new group that I'm actually super excited about for the first time in almost "forever" for me.

#783 Saya

Saya
  • みんな大好っき♥担当

Posted 20 July 2020 - 04:24 AM

They are such a good group, the only one I don't really care for is Ayaka because I think JYP only liked her for her looks/charm... but I don't really dislike her, I just would have picked Akari to be in the final group over her!

She also ranked highest in personality from the trainers and other members, so I think the behind the scenes factor were a big help for her!

#784 WonderBuono

WonderBuono
  • ANGERME

Posted 20 July 2020 - 04:43 AM

I've been binge-watching Nizi Project all day and just got done with all of S1 and the first part of S2's 1st episode and my favorite is.... everyone. Really getting to see the effort they did during the Japanese training camp alone and seeing their personalities shine made me really love every single one of them on an almost equal level. This is refreshing for me to actually really enjoy every member of a group!! I'm super stoked to see what S2 will lead me to feel, but I haven't felt this excited and charmed by a group since H!P way back in 2011, so this is totally exciting for me.

@Buononon - I can definitely understand where you're coming from on Ayaka, she definitely (so far, for me) doesn't have the talent like the years, but I like that she was determined to do her best and is self-aware about trying and learning because of her weaknesses. But yeah, the amount of times they went on about her looks and charms, that was a huge factor in it... the "main visual" thing, I think. She's so charmingly "weird" lol... her tennis lesson was ridiculous in the best way.

I think if maybe there were some members that I think more fondly on than others, it probably would Mako, Nina, Maya and Mayuka the most, but it's still hard to put them above the others since I like them all so much, too. But those 4, I really love their personalities, stories, performances, etc. Before when I first posted, I was just going off my general first impressions from the Make You Happy MV, but now really seeing and getting to know them more, I was most blown away (in terms of first impression) by Mako. She was SO good, and she's just such a wonderful person. The way she cheered on every single person during the tests and selflessly helped her team during the Japan Showcase showed that she's a wonderful leader and person overall.

But really, I could gush for pages about every one of them. I really am falling in love with them, episode by episode. I'm happy to find a new group that I'm actually super excited about for the first time in almost "forever" for me.

This makes me excited for you! I love them so much and I wish we could have another show about them because I miss watching them every day lol. Personally, listening to them and watching Nizi Project left me feeling inspired, which I know is silly but it was so much fun watching those girls chase their dreams and I feel like a proud sister watching Make You Happy. :D

#785 Molly

Molly
  • ANGERME

Posted 20 July 2020 - 07:37 AM

I was binge watching part two today only to find out episode six doesn’t have subs in English 😭😭

#786 WonderBuono

WonderBuono
  • ANGERME

Posted 20 July 2020 - 03:51 PM

I was binge watching part two today only to find out episode six doesn’t have subs in English 😭😭

There’s an unofficial channel that has it. The translation kinda sucks but it works lol.

https://youtu.be/zcbN6V9mEGo

This episode is 100% skippable though, it’s just them playing games and screaming haha

#787 Molly

Molly
  • ANGERME

Posted 20 July 2020 - 07:33 PM

Life saver! Also I’m really sad Akari didn’t make it to the final lineup I really like her :(

#788 Saya

Saya
  • みんな大好っき♥担当

Posted 20 July 2020 - 08:42 PM

Akari kind of had a dark sexy vibe when performing, so I feel like she didn’t have the image JYP(person) was looking for in the end.
I wonder if Akari and Riria are still training with JYP(company). I know Yuna is.

#789 WonderBuono

WonderBuono
  • ANGERME

Posted 21 July 2020 - 03:48 AM

I hope they are because I had high hopes for both of them after their auditions!

#790 arcobaleno

arcobaleno
  • 夏の楽園でさ迷っている

Posted 23 July 2020 - 10:22 PM

Finally finished Nizi Project and it was amazing!! I loved everyone, and love all the final members of NiziU equally now. Before I had slight fondness, but now I have nothing but respect for the final 9 as well as Riria, Akari and Yuna. I felt like Momoka kind of checked out and while she was nice, she just didn't... seem to really be into it after a point, and she always looked so down like she was feeling the same way. I think she fell into a slump like Yuna did but just couldn't pull herself back out. It might've been "easier" for Yuna with her past record of excellence to look back on where Momoka felt like she had nothing. I felt sad for her.  :sad:

I feel, for certain, all 9 of them are amazing and I'm so excited to see their growth. And I certainly hope to see Riria, Akari, and Yuna around!!! Yuna's rap is FIRE for me, lol... I love Rima and Mayuka's rapping too but I thought when Yuna bust out with that confidence and that rap that it was SO badass, especially knowing where she was struggling with confidence.

I can't wait to follow them along their journey.  :wub:

#791 WonderBuono

WonderBuono
  • ANGERME

Posted 06 October 2020 - 02:21 AM

If I remember correctly we have some SPEED fans here.

Looks like they're releasing... something. And if you go to their website there's a countdown.

#792 Zoe

Zoe
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 06 October 2020 - 05:44 AM

It was an announcement of an announcement for something on the 13th. Probably a 25th anniversary compilation, but I'm not sure anybody's asking for that anymore, TBH.