• Please log in to reply
Pocket Morning Weekly :: BBS Edition 2.0 Q&A 181 replies to this topic Started by Saya , Mar 06 2015 06:50 PM · 

#121 WonderBuono

WonderBuono
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 22 August 2015 - 12:31 PM

Masaki! I noticed her good singing early on but I thought her personality was super annoying and I just didn't really like her in general. Now I absolutely love her and she's been steadily working her way up my ranking in the past several months, especially after "Imasugu Tobikomu Yuuki".

#122 Mizura

Mizura
  • ANGERME

Posted 22 August 2015 - 09:38 PM

Ayumi. I didn't care much for her when she first joined but I first really noticed her after her dancing in Ai no Gundan. She kept up with Riho and has proved herself to be a good member even if her voice isn't the best.

#123 JPope

JPope
  • Dick

Posted 23 August 2015 - 01:26 AM

Masaki! I noticed her good singing early on but I thought her personality was super annoying and I just didn't really like her in general. Now I absolutely love her and she's been steadily working her way up my ranking in the past several months, especially after "Imasugu Tobikomu Yuuki".

Same here.

#124 Derby

Derby
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 23 August 2015 - 02:47 AM

Oda Sakura, and the reason is so stupid I even feel ashamed lol

I just disliked her a lot (because of me acting like a brainless 14yo K-pop fangirl), since Ayumi and Riho were my favorites since the beginning and Sakura was a better singer than Riho, and Ayumi was the worst from the girls who got solo lines back in the day, I thought Sakura was the member who could 'threaten' their position the most, so I just forced myself to not accept her

But that didn't take longer than 2 or 3 months,then I realized it's impossible to hate Sakura,

she's like one of the few H!P girls who I can't see doing absolutely anything that could unplease anybody :rofl: and she's my 3rd now 

#125 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted 24 August 2015 - 06:05 PM

Eripon.  in the beginning I thought she was just boring personality and talentless, but now I think she is decent at singing, good at dancing, funny, and is the true ikemen of the group.

#126 AquaChan

AquaChan
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 24 August 2015 - 07:33 PM

Ayumi.

I hated her when she first joined, but after her first concert tour, I just felt in love with her personality. (I'm kind of akward like her, actually XD)

#127 Banana

Banana
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 25 August 2015 - 02:54 PM

Ayumi for me as well. I didn't like her all at first, but her personality is so oddly appealing that I was won over.

#128 Sakebi

Sakebi
  • Juice=Juice

Posted 03 September 2015 - 11:20 PM

I initially really hated Zukki. I thought web of excuses surrounding her were very off-putting. But when I finally looked past some of her Tumblr fans and Riho's "infamous" fans, I got to know her better rather than the things surrounding her name. Cosmetically I've found her to be the prettiest in MM (old and new) and her singing is more my pace so now she is my oshi.

#129 Haru

Haru
  • (◡‿◡✿)

Posted 04 September 2015 - 04:20 PM

"Who's the H!P member you have the most different impression of now compared to when you first saw her?"

I really wasn't a fan of Sato Masaki, and I even got into some debates about her behaviour on this forum; but over time I grew to really like her. She's very talented and has quite nurturing nature.

For someone non-MM, I really wasn't a fan of Inoue Rei due to someone who I didn't like worshiping at her feet basically, but now I quite like her.

#130 Meikochi

Meikochi
  • ANGERME

Posted 04 September 2015 - 11:14 PM

I'd say Masaki. If I still do not really like her high pitched voice and the fact she admits with laughs she doesn't work really hard, I've come to like her character whereas before I just found her really annoying. I admit I do find her cute at times now, especially in backstage footages. Also sometimes she uses a voice I like so I'm hoping I'd come to like her voice as well. And maybe taking everything lighter than everyone else might be a good thing.

#131 Saya

Saya
  • みんな大好っき♥担当

Posted 14 September 2015 - 05:22 AM

:umad: What H!P group would you like to produce?

Country Girls. I would make them even cuter than they are now.

#132 aine

aine
  • 名無しさん‮

Posted 14 September 2015 - 01:30 PM

Morning Musume! And hope that with the combined powers of my non-existent musical expertise and UF's non-existent budget I'll be able to save it from dullness and monotony and bring it to the top again. =3=

:umad: Who's the H!P member you have the most different impression of now compared to when you first saw her?

I used to cheer for Kanon Suzuki from the start, she was probably my second favourite from 9th and 10th gens. But over time she dropped the ball on her looks, made a few unprofessional comments, and is currently the closest to being the one member I dislike out of the current lineup.

Eh, a positive example? That'd be Meimi. I never cared about S/mileage or any of their songs, and I felt the group was playing their loli factor a bit too much. But then she totally blew me away in Lilium and is ranked very near the top in my list.

Also, Sayumi, she's always been my favourite since I saw her in the audition, but she grew from a hopeless underdog into the respectable idol and leader that she was.

:umad: Create your Hello Project Family! (Mother, Father, older sister, younger sister)

Mother: Natsu-sensei
Father: Takui
Uncle: Tsunku
Older sister: Kei Yasuda
Younger sister: Eri Kamei
Older daughter: Riho Sayashi
Younger daughter: Meimi Tamura

Tough choices, especially with the age gaps involved. :lol:

:umad: If you were to become the pet of a Hello Pro member, what kind of pet (animal) would you be, and who would you want to keep you?

Sayumi's pet lap rabbit, obviously.

Maro's rabbit so I can be the first rabbit in history to commit suicide

Not the first.

#133 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted 14 September 2015 - 02:55 PM

Even though ANGERME and Juice=Juice are my favorite groups right now, I would want to produce Morning Musume just to make things a little more...even.  Although it HAS been getting better on its own, I just kind of feel like ANGERME and J=J are good where they are at, but there are things I'd fix with MM.

#134 WonderBuono

WonderBuono
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 14 September 2015 - 03:46 PM

Buono!
Bring 'em back already, darn it!

#135 Thea

Thea
  • 鞘師里保

Posted 14 September 2015 - 03:56 PM

:umad: Create your Hello Project Family! (Mother, Father, older sister, younger sister)

Mother: Natsu-sensei
Father: Takui
Uncle: Tsunku
Older sister: Kei Yasuda
Younger sister: Eri Kamei

Good choice.

#136 arcobaleno

arcobaleno
  • 夏の楽園でさ迷っている

Posted 14 September 2015 - 05:12 PM

Country Girls. I would make them even cuter than they are now.

I'm with you on this one, Saya! Though MM is by and far my favorite, Country Girls would be SO FUN to produce, oh my god. Imagine the cuteness....   8o

Though MM is still my second choice, because with that many people, you could do some really cool things, song-wise!

#137 Thea

Thea
  • 鞘師里保

Posted 14 September 2015 - 06:27 PM

Can I just produce Riho and Duu, thanks.

#138 Mizura

Mizura
  • ANGERME

Posted 14 September 2015 - 08:19 PM

I'd want to produce Morning Musume. That way I could make things more even and control things in general and make things go more to my liking. There'd be a lot less frustration on my part.

#139 aine

aine
  • 名無しさん‮

Posted 14 September 2015 - 08:35 PM

Good choice.

I had to do some facts checking before posting this list. I was pretty sure that Riho was the older one of the two and I wasn't wrong, but I was quite surprised there was only a few months difference between her and Meimi. Some reason I kept thinking they were at least 2 or 3 years apart.

#140 Saya

Saya
  • みんな大好っき♥担当

Posted 15 September 2015 - 12:20 AM

Ages don't matter. I'm the same age of Harunan and Chisato and listed them as older figures.

#141 JPope

JPope
  • Dick

Posted 15 September 2015 - 04:25 AM

Definitely Morning Musume.

First thing I'd do is put a much greater emphasis on proper voice training. Second thing I'd do is make sure that each new  generation had at least one legitimately good-to-great singer, even if it meant doing away with the no-previous-work-with-other-companies rule. 

#142 Mariko

Mariko
  • Kenshuusei

Posted 24 October 2015 - 01:40 AM

I hope I'm okay to post a reply. Some of these were too cute to resist!

Morning Musume. Because it would be nice if maybe one a-side a year didn't sound like every single other a-side released that year.

:umad: If you were to become the pet of a Hello Pro member, what kind of pet (animal) would you be, and who would you want to keep you?

Airi's cat! Because cats are generally not expected to do anything except exist, and I feel like Airi would take good care of any pet.

Mother: Takahashi Ai

Father: Niigaki Risa

Older sister: Shimizu Saki

Younger sister: Kusumi Koharu

(Is Saki older than Koharu? I don't actually know or care...)

:umad: Who's the H!P member you have the most different impression of now compared to when you first saw her?

Tamura Meimi! I couldn't STAND her when she first joined, then I realized I had her voice confused with Takeuchi Akari for some reason. I actually like Meimi now that she's grown into her teeth a little.

:umad:You are one the newest members of H!P Kenshuusei. You just found out today that you're participating in the Jitsuryoku Test :o  What song do you choose to sing?

Yokohama Shinkirou

:umad: This weeks question: You're going on a date with a Hello! Pro member. With whom would you want to go on what kind of date?

A movie date with Chisato! She seems like she'd have good taste in movies, and would share popcorn.

#143 Saya

Saya
  • みんな大好っき♥担当

Posted 01 April 2016 - 06:02 PM

BRINGING THIS BACK.

:umad:You get stranded on a desert island with 3 H!P girls. Who are they?

I think I would go with Maimi, Erina, and Yuka.
Maimi and Erina would be good at swimming, catching food, and building stuff, while Yuka would take care of us all.

#144 Thea

Thea
  • 鞘師里保

Posted 01 April 2016 - 06:04 PM

Riho, Take, and Fuku. No reason but bias.

#145 Derby

Derby
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 03 April 2016 - 06:46 AM

I think I would say Maimi and Erina for the same purposes as saya, and of course Ayumi because BIAS and it doesn't look like she needs that much food to stay alive

#146 aine

aine
  • 名無しさん‮

Posted 03 April 2016 - 11:53 AM

Riho, Sayu and Eri.

No reason but bias.

Ditto.

#147 Sakebi

Sakebi
  • Juice=Juice

Posted 03 April 2016 - 03:10 PM

Iikubo, Manakan and S. Kanon.

#148 Ap2000

Ap2000
  • I program stuff.

Posted 03 April 2016 - 03:33 PM

Unfortunately, I never noticed this thread before.
I hope this includes "any H!P member ever" and not just current ones.

Who is the coolest member in Hello Pro?

Yuko Nakazawa, duh.

If for one day only you could join another group, which group would it be and what would you want to do?

Berryz, because of the hot girls.

You're going on a date with a Hello! Pro member. With whom would you want to go on what kind of date?

Well, since JunJun has a boyfriend... Risako and to a club that plays a lot of hot South American rythmic songs you can dance to.

Please tell us a line from a manga, movie, drama etc. that you adore and would like someone to say to you.

Just like aine, I'd only be able to write some possibly gross one-liners involving sex.

You are one the newest members of H!P Kenshuusei. You just found out today that you're participating in the Jitsuryoku Test :o What song do you choose to sing?

I don't know what the Jitsuryoku test is, but I'd sing the male parts of Oyaji no kokoro.

You've just been put in an new H!P Satoyama/Satoyama unit! Who are the members in your group, and what is your unit name?

I haven't watched any Satoyama stuff, so I don't know any of the people I could chose from.

What is your Tanabata wish?

Become as cool as umad-guy one day.

If you were to become the pet of a Hello Pro member, what kind of pet (animal) would you be, and who would you want to keep you?

Risako's cat.

Create your Hello Project Family! (Mother, Father, older sister, younger sister)

Mother: Yasuda Kei
Father: Tsunku
Older Sister: Yuko Nakazawa (can also play mom when mom is not around)
Younger Sister: Airi
Uncles: Takaaki Ishibashi and Masahiro Nakai

Who's the H!P member you have the most different impression of now compared to when you first saw her?

JunLin.
I was strongly opposed to the idea adding some non-Japanese girls to the group, but boy did they turn out to be great members.
To name somebody more recent for once, I found Suzuki Kanon really funny when she joined, but she became annoying very fast.

What H!P group would you like to produce?

WHY CHOSE? MOBEKIMASU, MAN!
If that doesn't count:

Spoiler

You get stranded on a desert island with 3 H!P girls. Who are they?

Hard to say.
Aibon (entertainment) and Yuko Nakazawa (leadership). I can't really think of anybody else and for what purpose.

#149 Derby

Derby
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 01 February 2017 - 01:40 PM

- I wanted to participate with this question in particular since one year ago or so. Maybe it's too long but I didn't know how to make it short with all the details it has. -

:umad: 
From all the members that have ever been under H!P since the beginning until now, you can choose to re-live what was their Idol life exactly as how they lived it. You'll be in the same group as she was. Get the same treatment as she received. Graduate at the same time as she did. Face the same scandals as she did, etc. Who would you choose?

#150 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted 01 February 2017 - 05:40 PM

Takahashi.