• Please log in to reply
Eternal Snow from Full Moon o Sagashite guitar + voice + video ! 6 replies to this topic Started by makoto , Mar 22 2009 07:48 AM · 

#1 makoto

makoto
  • Juice=Juice

Posted 22 March 2009 - 07:48 AM

Eternal Snow with voice

#2 Prinny Squad

Prinny Squad
  • Miyoshi Erika Penis Crisis!

Posted 25 March 2009 - 06:46 PM

This was the first time I've heard a song on here and been relaxed. While most of the other songs try to grab your attention with powerful vocals, this really just kind of lulls you into a state of relaxation with soothing but strong vocals and good guitar. Definitely want to see more of this type of stuff in the future.

GRADE: 9/10

#3 Liana

Liana
  • Juice=Juice

Posted 25 March 2009 - 07:11 PM

So gorgeous! I've been a secret fangirl of your guitar for forever and the singer has an absolutely lovely voice. Do you ever upload mp3s? I want this forever ^_^ I can't even say anything more than that, I only have praise! The video was also gorgeous, but at times was far too busy and flashy for the simple song. The words flying everywhere and some of the cuts made me feel like I should be listening to some uptempo dance groove, not a ballad.

#4 makoto

makoto
  • Juice=Juice

Posted 29 March 2009 - 11:59 PM

This was the first time I've heard a song on here and been relaxed. While most of the other songs try to grab your attention with powerful vocals, this really just kind of lulls you into a state of relaxation with soothing but strong vocals and good guitar. Definitely want to see more of this type of stuff in the future.

GRADE: 9/10

Thanks Prinny!...haha , 9/10 is a very high rate from you :dammit:
yeah compare to the original, i guess i took a more soothing approach inspired by this :wink:

So gorgeous! I've been a secret fangirl of your guitar for forever and the singer has an absolutely lovely voice. Do you ever upload mp3s? I want this forever :( I can't even say anything more than that, I only have praise! The video was also gorgeous, but at times was far too busy and flashy for the simple song. The words flying everywhere and some of the cuts made me feel like I should be listening to some uptempo dance groove, not a ballad.

aww....really? :wub: Since when you have "discovered" me? ohoh, i don't usually upload mp3s....don't know know, probably bcoz i have enough on my plate ATM.
Well, interesting thoughts....I saw it as a video editing exercise for myself, lol, I proabably have overdone it a bit. :cryalot: em, I will take that under advisement next time :hahaha:

#5 Liana

Liana
  • Juice=Juice

Posted 30 March 2009 - 05:59 PM

aww....really? :hahaha: Since when you have "discovered" me? ohoh, i don't usually upload mp3s....don't know know, probably bcoz i have enough on my plate ATM.
Well, interesting thoughts....I saw it as a video editing exercise for myself, lol, I proabably have overdone it a bit. :dammit: em, I will take that under advisement next time :cryalot:

You started posting here a while ago and every now and then I go and look at your youtube! I love you <3 For the record, I reread how I worded it all and it came off so much harsher than I meant. I was REALLY impressed by the video editing as a whole, it must have taken soo much time and patience :wink:

#6 makoto

makoto
  • Juice=Juice

Posted 04 April 2009 - 02:25 AM

You started posting here a while ago and every now and then I go and look at your youtube! I love you <3 For the record, I reread how I worded it all and it came off so much harsher than I meant. I was REALLY impressed by the video editing as a whole, it must have taken soo much time and patience :lol:

sankyu Liana :hahaha:
icic ^^ oh, do u have a youtube channel too?
no worries, it is good to hear opinion from different perspective, coz people sometimes notice things that I don't see ^^

#7 Stormy

Stormy

Posted 26 November 2009 - 08:24 PM

your voice is sooooooo beautiful!!! and the guitar makes it even better. i'm now officially your fan. I'll be looking forward to your future videos!