• Please log in to reply
What are you playing? or what's playing you? 2612 replies to this topic Started by neshcom , Feb 01 2009 06:45 PM · 

#2611 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted 15 October 2019 - 05:23 PM

It's been a few months and I still play a lot of Stardew Valley. I have fairly limited games with me when I'm living at college so it's been nice. I'm interested in the new Dragon Quest game although I've never played any previous games.

Ever since playing DQXI I have been recommending it to people as a great way to jump into the series.

#2612 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted Yesterday, 13 Nov, 04:20PM

I am the only person who posts in this thread anymore.  I beat Azure Moon on Saturday and it absolutely wrecked me.  I won't get into why. Anyway I started Silver Snow just to get it over with and I fucking NG+ed the hell out of that PLUS I'm doing it on normal casual because I just want to get this side of the story and get it over with.  I made a drinking game too to make it more palatable lol

#2613 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • ANGERME

Posted Yesterday, 13 Nov, 09:00PM

Oh, I'll join in on FE3H!

I've only beaten Verdant Wind so far, working on Crimson Flower right now and planning to do Silver Snow after that. Leaving Azure Moon for the end, because I've already heart that this one is quite story heavy lol.