• Please log in to reply
Miyazaki Yuka is Graduating JJ 15 replies to this topic Started by Saya , Dec 21 2018 05:02 PM · 

#1 Saya

Saya
  • みんな大好っき♥担当

Posted 21 December 2018 - 05:02 PM

She graduating. Here’s the thread.

#2 WonderBuono

WonderBuono
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 21 December 2018 - 06:03 PM

Thanks Saya xD

#3 Molly

Molly
  • ANGERME

Posted 21 December 2018 - 06:04 PM

She’s always been my least favorite. So now I’m losing my favorite and least favorite at the same time. Guess it’s time for Manaka to step up and regain her title as least favorite.

#4 honey

honey
  • つばきファクトリー

Posted 21 December 2018 - 06:16 PM

She’s always been my least favorite. So now I’m losing my favorite and least favorite at the same time. Guess it’s time for Manaka to step up and regain her title as least favorite.

ah, the ol’ hello project equivalent exchange

#5 AquaChan

AquaChan
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 21 December 2018 - 07:15 PM

She lasted so much longer than I expected. Well.

#6 Revangelis

Revangelis
  • つばきファクトリー

Posted 21 December 2018 - 10:12 PM

Honestly speaking, not surprised. She lasted a fairly long time, so it's about time for her to move on.

#7 Zange

Zange
  • Kenshuusei

Posted 21 December 2018 - 11:27 PM

Yeah, definitely can't say I'm surprised. Sucks that J=J is loosing two members in such a short timespan though.

Edited by Zange, 21 December 2018 - 11:29 PM.

#8 Madara

Madara
  • ANGERME

Posted 21 December 2018 - 11:57 PM

With her, Haruna and Ayaka graduating, no more 1994 babies left in H!P. At least Airi as a soloist is still affiliated with Up-Front.

The oldest is now Tomoko Kanazawa, although it seems pretty obvious that the second oldest, Mizuki, will be H!P leader now.

#9 arcobaleno

arcobaleno
  • 夏の楽園でさ迷っている

Posted 22 December 2018 - 12:24 AM

Yuka's a sweetheart, I hope she finds success in whatever she pursues from here on. I did like her very convincing announcer voice.  :lol:

#10 WonderBuono

WonderBuono
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 22 December 2018 - 12:36 AM

ah, the ol’ hello project equivalent exchange

That’s exactly what happened to me with Morning Musume and the Haruna’s!

#11 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 22 December 2018 - 04:13 AM

Honestly she improved quite a lot under J=J, and seemed to be a stable rock to her members. Between constant touring, higher-talent demands, "managing" teen->adult young women... I give my hats off to her.

Not that the leader does THAT that much in a group, but I always got the impression she was good glue for the group. She welcomed new members in with open arms, as well. I'm happy for her and what she's achieved in Juice=Juice... None of us expected her to be the top singer, dancer or actor. But she did become a very solid performer and I'm happy enough with that from her.

Hoping she has a happy post-grad life :)

PS: In the video she released on Hello!Station, she didn't specify what she'd be doing post-grad---just that she hopes to find something that she can shine in as herself, instead of shining as the "Miyazaki Yuka of Juice=Juice." So it sounds like her career path has not yet been decided/solidified. It's vague enough that she could just melt back into the public, or still go on in the world of showbiz in some capacity. My personal bet is that she'll settle down back in Ishikawa.

#12 Madara

Madara
  • ANGERME

Posted 22 December 2018 - 10:58 AM

Honestly she improved quite a lot under J=J, and seemed to be a stable rock to her members. Between constant touring, higher-talent demands, "managing" teen->adult young women... I give my hats off to her.

Not that the leader does THAT that much in a group, but I always got the impression she was good glue for the group. She welcomed new members in with open arms, as well. I'm happy for her and what she's achieved in Juice=Juice... None of us expected her to be the top singer, dancer or actor. But she did become a very solid performer and I'm happy enough with that from her.

Hoping she has a happy post-grad life :)

Agree with all.

#13 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted 02 January 2019 - 08:26 PM

She finally makes it out of my bottom five to above tsubaki and all the newbies but I'm still not that torn up about it.

#14 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 07 January 2019 - 02:10 AM

I subbed her grad announcement video for anyone that wants to have a look :)

#15 Madara

Madara
  • ANGERME

Posted 07 January 2019 - 01:34 PM

I subbed her grad announcement video for anyone that wants to have a look :)

Thanks for this.

She describes her difficulty in making decisions and how she would consult the other members when a decision had to be made. I wonder what kinds of issues came up that were addressed this way and curious about how the group responded. What's that process like? I know such things don't exist, but I'd love to see a transcript or video recording of one of those sessions.

#16 TheParuProject

TheParuProject
  • Juice=Juice

Posted 07 January 2019 - 09:55 PM

I subbed her =68.ARDpKZdcD5cozKh5MZW4KwEes4vseP1n1cXodZZ0xhigdqP-ItXgYf55pRbbHRbNtM8TNoujzqKLVOs8ml6V7AxIja9KMvLoAKVrPFOy2JAJNkhQmuJJPlCwdDsCTdqPVmDUJHIwKIdi2Y2y8YdSkORkd_tzZw97q0HfMo_xfDaC8ddC1gHcN_N1FmMug9d7V1hPIO_yIi_G14JzhMPJxkaPTfSUcfINavPXbDgSFMZcF_TeaBQunSO-06J7Vg0tRahmTT13McEQiaypj5gMxelP1rkDCUeiNS342F2_dlqX42LQNUCrZmf5qM1WhmW7XluuvAFiQrv-zx2wGHKAbKdKM71jjyiq0DWMbluF&__tn__=-R]grad announcement video for anyone that wants to have a look :)

Thank you for this. Yuka is my 2nd favorite idol in H!P, I just love her sweet voice and charisma. I'm really going to miss her. I'm the kind of person who clings to a group because of one girl, so I really hope her leaving doesn't kill my interest in Juice=Juice.