Posted 11 July 2012 - 05:59 PM
After like one million teasers they have finally debuted.
EXO-K What is Love History MAMA
EXO-M What is Love History MAMA
1. What do you think about these boys?
2. Which sub-group do you prefer; EXO-M or EXO-K?
3. Do you have any favorite member?
Posted 11 July 2012 - 09:48 PM
1. They're all awesome in their own respects.
2. I prefer EXO-M for many reasons. Main one in comparison to the others is that I feel like every member of EXO-M has a distinct look that sets them apart from the others and are easy to single out. EXO-K's members all look kind of the same, and the only member of theirs that we were ever allowed to know is Kai, who despite his obvious dance prowess doesn't really leave much of an impression otherwise.
3. I'm a big Kris and LuHan fan
Posted 16 January 2013 - 03:48 PM
I will forever love you :D
Posted 24 May 2013 - 11:34 AM
I've wanted to really bite into this group since they were announced - and I do have several members I like, but I feel like SM hasn't really given them anything good enough to warrant such a rabid fanbase. There are so many groups under smaller agencies that are putting out much better stuff right now, but anything from SM will be pretty much instantly popular, or at the very least, develop a very manic fanbase (see ----> Super Junior - they don't do very well digitally, which is very important in Korea, but their loyal fanbase will buy basically every physical copy SM puts on shelves, haha). Since Exo has such a huge, loyal fanbase I doubt SM will ever try any harder with them, fangirl sales are enough, so I guess we can all look forward to many years of wolf-role play and skull face paint LOL.
I also feel bad for Exo-K because I think SM slept on them hard core, assuming they'd be more popular than Exo-M because they're Korean. I don't think they predicted how badly M would end up overshadowing K.
Posted 24 May 2013 - 01:57 PM
Posted 30 May 2013 - 09:54 PM
God. What the fuck was that?
It tries SO hard to be as trendy as possible by throwing as much shit as it can at you.
It would have been great if it weren't for that godawful melody-less chorus. The final chorus should have been the MAIN chorus.
At least the Chinese version is listenable. Despite a complete disappointment of a title track, I'm really looking forward to the album. It seems like it's going to have some very strong songs!