• Please log in to reply
MM-BBS'15 Kono Chikyuu-Kare to/Osaka Koi no Uta/Ai no Sono ~Touch My Heart!~/Nen ni wa nen 14 replies to this topic Started by Star , Dec 28 2015 07:15 PM · 

#1 Star

Star
  • The New Dirty Hippie

Posted 28 December 2015 - 07:15 PM

Kono Chikyuu no Heiwa wo Honki de Negatterun da yo -> Kare to Issho ni Omise ga Shitai

• All Cast

Osaka Koi no Uta

• Star
  • Thea
  • Yuzuriha
  • AquaChan

Ai no Sono ~Touch My Heart!~

• Molly
  • Aisasami
  • Shiroi
  • Thea

Nen ni wa nen

• Ryan
  • Mukuro
  • Michi
  • AquaChan

A big thank you to all of our participants and to Thea and JPope for making videos and mixing, respectively.

#2 Thea

Thea
  • 鞘師里保

Posted 28 December 2015 - 08:13 PM

I've heard these all extensively while making the videos, and I have one thing to say:

Star is unabashedly my biased favorite and I like her better than all of you NO SHAME   8o

#3 arcobaleno

arcobaleno
  • 哀愁ろまんてぃっく

Posted 28 December 2015 - 08:29 PM

Ahhh, I'm still so happy how well the Molly/Thea/Shiroi blend turned out! I knew it'd be a great one when trying to think of people who'd blend well.

Speaking of Molly, I really loved the energy you did in your "iroiro hazu yo" on Kare to! It was really, really, really cute!

Everyone on Osaka sounded good, and Thea nailed the speaking parts as per usual. Nen ni wa Nen came out really nice as well, barring my HIGHLY embarrassing failure at trying to sound "badass"......

And Ai no Sono was really nice and fierce! Sayumin, you did well despite it being a fast song!

#4 Molly

Molly
  • ANGERME

Posted 28 December 2015 - 08:49 PM

Everyone did great and it came out amazing!

#5 Star

Star
  • The New Dirty Hippie

Posted 28 December 2015 - 09:38 PM

I've heard these all extensively while making the videos, and I have one thing to say:

Star is unabashedly my biased favorite and I like her better than all of you NO SHAME   8o

Why thank you, my lovely Thea!~

I really love all of the songs. Kono Chikyuu-Kare to is my favortite, but out of the smaller songs I'd have to pick Ai no Sono!

#6 WonderBuono

WonderBuono
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 28 December 2015 - 10:22 PM

You guyyyssss "Kono Chikyuu / Kare to" sounds so good!

#7 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted 29 December 2015 - 03:08 PM

I agree with Thea, Star you have improved leaps and bounds!!

#8 michisings

michisings
  • Kenshuusei

Posted 30 December 2015 - 07:07 AM

Kono Chikyuu no Heiwa wo Honki de Negatterun da yo -> Kare to Issho ni Omise ga Shitai

• All Cast

Star is amazing. Lets all go home. Hahahaha! Seriously, Star. This is one of the best I have ever heard you. Yuzu, my queen is still the queen, I love you! <3 Your kawaii voice is so cute~ This was a great cast song choice. I can really hear everyone's voice. Aqua's voice is just lovely. I also very happy I got to finally sing in Kare to. It is one of my favorite MM songs. 

Osaka Koi no Uta

• Star
  • Thea
  • Yuzuriha
  • AquaChan

Thea is sexy. I loooooooveee Thea's voice here. Among the smaller group songs, this is my favorite. The cast here is amazing, perfect and the blending is just love. <3 Yuzu and Thea are definitely loving this song and it shows. They are at their element. 

Ai no Sono ~Touch My Heart!~

• Molly
  • Aisasami
  • Shiroi
  • Thea

I think this cast blended perfectly too! This year's casting is even better than last year's. Hahahaha! Molly stood out to me here!~ So cute! Her cuteness is the Star-level of Osaka Koi no Uta. This is the kind of song I always pictures Sayumin singing, so like Osaka Koi no Uta. She sounds like she is at her element. If she was struggling, it doesn't show at all!!! 

Nen ni wa nen

• Ryan
  • Mukuro
  • Michi
  • AquaChan

How Jpope was able to make me sound better than I thought possible with my sucky lines is nothing less than a miracle. My mic is a nightmare but he still made me sound like I belonged. I really have to congratulate all of us for this. This song was soooooo hard to sing, but somehow we made it possible! Oh, and Ryan! Don't sell yourself short. You sound cute! Mukuro and Aqua sound amazing!!! Mukuro is badass and Aqua's voice is just beautiful. By this time this year, I might turn into your stalker-fan. Be careful. 

#9 Star

Star
  • The New Dirty Hippie

Posted 30 December 2015 - 02:37 PM

Thanks guys! I have a deep love for Kono Chikyuu/Kare to since it was the first MM song(s) I heard. Its what got me into MM and the song that let me discover groups other than BK. Plus these two are just awesome songs. I've been trying to work really hard on my singing lately. Like I said in the thread that WonderBuono posted, I really like to go back to my earliest covers and compare.

#10 AquaChan

AquaChan
  • カントリー・ガールズ

Posted 30 December 2015 - 02:40 PM

Thanks guys! I have a deep love for Kono Chikyuu/Kare to since it was the first MM song(s) I heard. Its what got me into MM and the song that let me discover groups other than BK. Plus these two are just awesome songs. I've been trying to work really hard on my singing lately. Like I said in the thread that WonderBuono posted, I really like to go back to my earliest covers and compare.

Stop making me feel such an old fan XD (Being around since Ambitious! And 8th Gen audition)

I do agree with everyone, we sounds so good on all on these songs! :)

#11 JPope

JPope
  • Dick

Posted 30 December 2015 - 07:06 PM

I had fun mixing these. I haven't mixed in a while, so it was good to knock the rust off.

I was impressed with the overall level of singing on these, as large groups projects like this can often times be cringe inducing. But there are some really strong performances on each track. Everyone should be proud of their contribution to this project.

The stand-out performer for me, though, was Molly. Her voice is perfect for these songs, and it's not just because she has a "cute" voice, because it's also strong and emotive. And every one of her lines made me smile.

#12 zlilzlilzlil

zlilzlilzlil
  • つばきファクトリー

Posted 31 December 2015 - 05:13 PM

All sound amazing!!!

I would love to join you in next songs!!

I can also help with audio mixing if you need!

#13 aisasami

aisasami
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 02 January 2016 - 10:16 AM

Everyone sounds so professional and lovely. I, on the otherhand, sound like shit and fucking suck. I am very sorry guys.

#14 Derby

Derby
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 03 January 2016 - 03:47 PM

congrats to whoever chose the 5 songs and everyone involved in this, it sounds great

#15 Molly

Molly
  • ANGERME

Posted 04 January 2016 - 04:06 AM

Jpope, that is quite possibly the nicest thing anyone has ever said about my singing. Thank you.