• This topic is locked This topic is locked
"I has Bikini on!" Award for Best Photobook of 2009 The Final Vote (Now with Multiple Choice~) 12 replies to this topic Started by Shoujo Q , Feb 06 2010 07:42 PM · 

Poll: "I has Bikini on!" Award (57 member(s) have cast votes)

Best Photobook of 2009

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#1 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ( ื▿ ืʃƪ) #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 06 February 2010 - 07:42 PM

"I has Bikini on!" Award for Best Photobook of 2009

Posted Image
Ishikawa Rika - Karen

Posted Image
Hagiwara Mai - Hagiwara Mai

Posted Image
Kumai Yurina - FLOWERAGE

Posted Image
Kusumi Koharu - Sugar Doll

Posted Image
Mano Erina - Mano Erina

Posted Image
Suzuki Airi - Aoiro

Posted Image
Takahashi Ai - Watashi

Posted Image
Togunaga Chinami - Chinami

Posted Image
Tsugunaga Momoko - momochiii

Posted Image
Yajima Maimi - 17

Posted Image
Sudou Maasa - maasa

Posted Image
Sugaya Risako - Risou

Posted Image
Nakajima Saki - NACKY

#2 Ap2000

Ap2000
  • Apjin-sama

Posted 07 February 2010 - 12:57 AM

You guys better vote for hot milf Rika and forget about your loli fantasies. :P

#3 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q

Posted 07 February 2010 - 01:14 AM

Rika's not a milf. D:

As much as it surprised me, I voted for Koharu. She had a rather decent photobooks. I'd buy it if I were inclined to do such a thing. :P Which I'm not.

#4 Dani

Dani
  • つばきファクトリー

Posted 07 February 2010 - 05:46 PM

NACKY is the best photobook of all time. If you don't vote for it, you'll be sent to purgatory for all eternity, which if you don't know is the afterlife's equivalent of the DMV. YOU ALL KNOW WHAT THE RIGHT CHOICE IS!

#5 Ap2000

Ap2000
  • Apjin-sama

Posted 07 February 2010 - 05:49 PM

NACKY is the best photobook of all time. If you don't vote for it, you'll be sent to purgatory for all eternity, which if you don't know is the afterlife's equivalent of the DMV. YOU ALL KNOW WHAT THE RIGHT CHOICE IS!

But I'll be there with Rika. 8o

#6 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q

Posted 07 February 2010 - 06:15 PM

But I'll be there with Rika. 8o

I read up on purgatory once, I think when I was in Catholic school wearing my little school girl uniform. It's not a nice place so I'm sure you'll have Rika there, but you'll be dressed in a Chicken suit so she wouldn't go near you even if you tried. :party:

#7 Dani

Dani
  • つばきファクトリー

Posted 16 February 2010 - 06:27 AM

^PQ knows what's up.

#8 shiroukamei

shiroukamei
  • Kenshuusei

Posted 18 February 2010 - 12:22 PM

Again I pick 3 candidates from (formerly mentioned as) H!P Kids ... Yurina, Airi and Maimi.
The reason is coz I bought their PBs ... :sigh:

Edited by shiroukamei, 18 February 2010 - 12:22 PM.

#9 writerserenyty

writerserenyty
  • Kenshuusei

Posted 09 March 2010 - 11:53 PM

The fact that Rika's "24 Twenty Four" PB isn't on here is sad news. Considering 24>Karen, and was just an overall epic photobook.

Still, Karen was fantastic and there goes my vote. Even though I do enjoy Chinami.

#10 Ap2000

Ap2000
  • Apjin-sama

Posted 10 March 2010 - 12:04 AM

The fact that Rika's "24 Twenty Four" PB isn't on here is sad news. Considering 24>Karen, and was just an overall epic photobook.

Still, Karen was fantastic and there goes my vote. Even though I do enjoy Chinami.

Finally a fellow ass-lover. :>
I think that is the new photobook I was searching for some time ago but couldn't find a full scan, only a few (9~10) shots of it.
Wasn't it released in 2010 though ? (I'm not exactly sure, since nobody wrote about it on her wikipedia page)

#11 writerserenyty

writerserenyty
  • Kenshuusei

Posted 10 March 2010 - 01:15 AM

It's the new one, but it was released 12/24/2009. So it's still a 2009 PB. And still deserves the win.

#12 Dani

Dani
  • つばきファクトリー

Posted 20 March 2010 - 07:24 PM

Y'all are heathens.

#13 jochin

jochin
  • つばきファクトリー

Posted 27 March 2010 - 12:48 PM

Voting for whichever had Mano Erina's face in it.