• Please log in to reply
J-idol Flipbook Quiz 6 replies to this topic Started by Sakebi , Jul 17 2018 01:21 PM · 

#1 Sakebi

Sakebi
  • Juice=Juice

Posted 17 July 2018 - 01:21 PM

I bring trials reserved for only the mightiest of heroes.

I made a J-idol flipbook quiz, since the K-pop one was pretty fun to make. I made a pretty huge mistake, and the quality died somehow- but please enjoy!

https://www.youtube....eature=youtu.be

tumblr_pc0iew8Avy1vqy210o1_250.gif

Test your might.

#2 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 19 July 2018 - 02:29 AM

This made me realize I don't listen to hardly any J-pop outside of H!P lmao... But it was fun none the less!

I went and did the Kpop one, I was slightly better at that. But still not great lolol. Nice editing, I'm sure it took you a looot of time!!!

#3 Farrah

Farrah
  • ANGERME

Posted 19 July 2018 - 07:52 AM

These are such a cool idea.  I sucked at this one though, only got three right LOL (Utakata Saturday Night, High Tension and Nakanaize)

#4 WonderBuono

WonderBuono
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 19 July 2018 - 10:02 AM

I got 4 and they were all H!P lol. I got the group on the last one but the wrong song.

#5 Sakebi

Sakebi
  • Juice=Juice

Posted 20 July 2018 - 10:18 PM

This made me realize I don't listen to hardly any J-pop outside of H!P lmao... But it was fun none the less!

I went and did the Kpop one, I was slightly better at that. But still not great lolol. Nice editing, I'm sure it took you a looot of time!!!

Thank you so much ♥

I might make an H!P one in the future!

Thanks ♥♥♥ how was the K-pop score?

These are such a cool idea.  I sucked at this one though, only got three right LOL (Utakata Saturday Night, High Tension and Nakanaize)

Thanks so much! That's still pretty good!

I got 4 and they were all H!P lol. I got the group on the last one but the wrong song.

Whoop! Oddly enough, I knew the song but thought it was Nogi when I was editing lol.

Thanks for playing!

#6 Mizura

Mizura
  • ANGERME

Posted 29 July 2018 - 04:35 AM

I ended up getting 5 of them. I’m not the best at recognizing outfits

#7 Meikochi

Meikochi
  • ANGERME

Posted 29 July 2018 - 12:46 PM

If you ever make an H!P only version,I will for sure watch it! This one was also fun but I only got H!P and the last one.