• Please log in to reply
Lil' Touch [English Cover] (Oh!GG) No replies to this topic Started by Farrah , Oct 11 2018 11:19 AM · 

#1 Farrah

Farrah
  • ANGERME

Posted 11 October 2018 - 11:19 AM

This is kind of a weird, frustrating one, haha.  I wrote lyrics for this almost as soon as it came out.  Even though I wasn't 100% in love with the song, I was excited to see some of my 2nd Gen kpop girls back in the game and wanted to jump on the hype train.  Then that same week, I started having all these weird health issues with my lungs (that are unfortunately still unresolved, many doctor visits later) so it kept getting pushed further and further down my list of priorities - can't sing if you can't breathe!

In the end, I felt like too much time has passed to justify the effort involved in a full cover, or a perfect cover, but I also didn't want to waste lyrics.  Thus, I decided to do a quick little short version on my break yesterday.  I figure putting out something I don't totally love is still better than putting out nothing at all.  I'm trying to overcome my perfectionist side and just focus on accomplishing small tasks, even if they aren't accomplished cleanly or without flaws LOL.  Essentially... you gotta do what you gotta do!  Hope y'all can enjoy it, this song is fun.

Gimme a lil touch~