• Please log in to reply
BBS Project '18 152 replies to this topic Started by zlilzlilzlil , Jun 09 2018 06:40 PM · 

Poll: Choosing songs!

Morning Musume

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

H!P Kids

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Juice=Juice & Angerme

Factories and Eggs and Country

Old Groups and Misc

Vote Guests cannot vote

#91 WonderBuono

WonderBuono
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 31 August 2018 - 01:43 PM

Um... are we allowed deadline extensions? I legit JUST got sick and I expect my voice will be stuffy for a few days. :( my bad for procrastinating but ugh just my luck

Ofcourse we can extend to deadline, I just wanted to know if you need it. will two weeks be enough?

and thanks Paru, Zange and Molly for your update.

Two weeks should be plenty, thank you!!

#92 JPope

JPope
  • Dick

Posted 31 August 2018 - 03:00 PM

Oh sorry, I’ll check, I’m on mobile and it doesn’t show me PMs.

No worries.

Since you're getting a new laptop, you can download Reaper, which has a basically unlimited evaluation period. After 60 days you'll get a 5-second nag screen when you open the program, but that's it. After that, it's fully functional. Reaper is awesome, easy enough to use for recording basic tracks, doesn't add any unnecessary shit to your recording chain, and I know the program very well, so I can walk you through any questions you might have.

I would advise everyone to try out Reaper, and if you do a lot of recording and like the program, buy it. It's only $60, which includes free updates through an entire version number! (Version 5.xx has been going for over 3 years now, currently at v 5.941, and a new license will get you updates through v 6.99) That's insanely cheap for what is a professional quality digital audio workstation, and I like to reward software companies that offer their wares for so little money. If you only record projects a couple of times a year, though, just deal with the nag screen and use it for free.

#93 TheParuProject

TheParuProject
  • Juice=Juice

Posted 01 September 2018 - 08:18 AM

I WISH        Mugen Climax        This Is Unmei

Please let me know if you would like any second takes or redos, I'm happy to oblige.

#94 Zange

Zange
  • Kenshuusei

Posted 02 September 2018 - 01:39 AM

Everything's in this folder.

Would've had these up sooner but I've been busy the last couple days. Let me know if anything needs fixed!

#95 zlilzlilzlil

zlilzlilzlil
  • Juice=Juice

Posted 02 September 2018 - 07:48 PM

Thank you Zange and Paru.

Only 3 people remaining! Aqua and WonderBuono that said they can have the lines submitted in a short while and strawberryjam that I didn't heard from yet...

#96 Sakebi

Sakebi
  • Juice=Juice

Posted 03 September 2018 - 11:42 PM

If you guys need anyone to cover, I'm available!

#97 zlilzlilzlil

zlilzlilzlil
  • Juice=Juice

Posted 04 September 2018 - 08:02 PM

If you guys need anyone to cover, I'm available!

Strawberryjam had to drop out, so will you be able to cover her lines?

If you can cover all 3 please infrom me, If not please tell me which of the 3 (I wish, koisuru angel heart & this is unmei) can you cover.

#98 Sakebi

Sakebi
  • Juice=Juice

Posted 04 September 2018 - 10:41 PM

Strawberryjam had to drop out, so will you be able to cover her lines?

If you can cover all 3 please infrom me, If not please tell me which of the 3 (I wish, koisuru angel heart & this is unmei) can you cover.

I can do all three. I'll try i have them done soon!

#99 AquaChan

AquaChan
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 05 September 2018 - 12:02 AM

My files are uploaded here. Sorry about the lateness  :confused:

#100 zlilzlilzlil

zlilzlilzlil
  • Juice=Juice

Posted 05 September 2018 - 07:33 PM

Thank you Sakebi and Aqua!!

#101 JPope

JPope
  • Dick

Posted 05 September 2018 - 09:24 PM

I have received Mukuro's lines.

I'm still going to send you my vocals only Suki lines, I just haven't been on my pc :)

Any updates?

#102 Molly

Molly
  • ANGERME

Posted 05 September 2018 - 11:58 PM

My redos are going to be a bit delayed. I seem to have caught my roommates cold.

#103 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 09 September 2018 - 02:38 AM

I have received Mukuro's lines.

I'm still going to send you my vocals only Suki lines, I just haven't been on my pc :)

Any updates?

Sorry I just got back in town from visiting Michigan! I'll hop on my PC tomorrow and send them--sorry for the delay on that one! Zlil got his lines from me already lol

#104 JPope

JPope
  • Dick

Posted 09 September 2018 - 06:04 AM

Where in Michigan? That's my home. Haven't been back since 2016.

#105 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 09 September 2018 - 08:04 PM

Oakland County area. I remember you saying you're from Dearborn :)

It's crazy how much Oakland County has been growing... new buildings/bigger roads all over. Kinda sad. I liked it being suburban. I had to use GPS just to get around because I kept getting turned around lol.

PS--I just sent you the Suki lines over PM, without the original bg track lmao. Sorry again about that.

It seems like pretty much everyone has participated that had planned to. So I will begin to make the visual cards with those currently planning on sending in lines/those who have already sent in lines. Woooo!

#106 JPope

JPope
  • Dick

Posted 09 September 2018 - 08:50 PM

Oakland County area. I remember you saying you're from Dearborn :)

It's crazy how much Oakland County has been growing... new buildings/bigger roads all over. Kinda sad. I liked it being suburban. I had to use GPS just to get around because I kept getting turned around lol.

I'm originally from Detroit, but we moved to Dearborn around the time I started Jr. High. My sister and nephew live about two blocks apart in Oakland County, and yeah, it's grown a lot the last 20 years or so.

#107 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 16 September 2018 - 01:21 AM

Any updates? Who are we still missing from? Just looking to see if I need to not worry about certain graphics or not :)

#108 JPope

JPope
  • Dick

Posted 16 September 2018 - 03:18 AM

Here's what I'm still waiting on:

Koisuru Angel Heart - Sakebi
This is Unmei - Sakebi
Mugen Climax - WonderBuono

#109 WonderBuono

WonderBuono
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 16 September 2018 - 03:18 AM

Sorry I'm still late had a rough week and just completely forgot about it. :( I'll try to record tomorrow if I don't get everything in though feel free to cover me, I don't want to hold y'all back anymore.

#110 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 16 September 2018 - 03:40 AM

Sorry I'm still late had a rough week and just completely forgot about it. :( I'll try to record tomorrow if I don't get everything in though feel free to cover me, I don't want to hold y'all back anymore.

No worries girl--I'm just trying to keep tabs on if I need to make replacement graphics :)

#111 Sakebi

Sakebi
  • Juice=Juice

Posted 16 September 2018 - 04:01 PM

My lines should be in by Monday night. The graphics might take a day or two since there might be a bit of animation.
I'll work as quickly as possible.

#112 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 16 September 2018 - 06:53 PM

My lines should be in by Monday night. The graphics might take a day or two since there might be a bit of animation.

Graphics, luckily, we won't need right away as the audio mixes aren't done yet.... So no rush with those!

#113 Sakebi

Sakebi
  • Juice=Juice

Posted 16 September 2018 - 08:24 PM

Graphics, luckily, we won't need right away as the audio mixes aren't done yet.... So no rush with those!
It's better to have the structures ready ahead of time imo. I have a process, since it gets a but complex lolol

Thank you, though!

#114 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 16 September 2018 - 10:45 PM

It's better to have the structures ready ahead of time imo. I have a process, since it gets a but complex lolol

Thank you, though!

Oh okay, I getcha! :) You're def the expert!! Lol

Btw I wanted to run it by all of you--I know we usually add MVs into the graphics, and I plan to do that this time as well... but I was hoping I could skip that on the I Wish video? I have a few reasons:

-I'm not sure if I can find a high-quality ver of it. And even if I did, I think it'd be distracting to the rest of the graphics because...

-I have this vision that sort of plays off the storybook-like aspect of the original MV, and it will take you through different eras of MM. Including some movement/animation. 

So having the MV will be distracting and might actually clash. But I wanted to see if y'all were okay with it first before I just release it and you be disappointed? I think you guys will like the concept, though :) and the rest of the other songs will have the little slot for the MV still!

#115 Sakebi

Sakebi
  • Juice=Juice

Posted 16 September 2018 - 11:05 PM

I actually prefer them without the MV so \( ̄▽ ̄)/

#116 WonderBuono

WonderBuono
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 16 September 2018 - 11:44 PM

TicTac that sounds really nice I think you should try it. :)

#117 WonderBuono

WonderBuono
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 17 September 2018 - 02:26 AM

I'm done finally thanks for waiting :)

#118 Sakebi

Sakebi
  • Juice=Juice

Posted 17 September 2018 - 01:35 PM

Here's what I'm still waiting on:

Koisuru Angel Heart - Sakebi
This is Unmei - Sakebi
Mugen Climax - WonderBuono

So, no I Wish?

#119 zlilzlilzlil

zlilzlilzlil
  • Juice=Juice

Posted 17 September 2018 - 04:53 PM

I'm mixing I Wish, that's why JPope didn't mention it. 

Your lines for I wish are still needed. If you want to only sing the solos and duet lines thats also fine.

Thanks WB for you lines!

#120 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 17 September 2018 - 06:33 PM

I can help cover some I Wish lines if needed, just let me know!