• Please log in to reply
What are you playing? or what's playing you? 2704 replies to this topic Started by neshcom , Feb 01 2009 06:45 PM · 

#2701 WonderBuono

WonderBuono
  • ANGERME

Posted 24 November 2020 - 06:57 PM

My best friend convinced me to try Mystic Messenger again (gave up after a couple days when I first tried it years ago) and I just finished Yoosung’s route today during my lunch break. It was probably a sad sight, me in my car alone eating fries and screaming at the cute anime boy on my phone. 😂 but it was fun.

Not sure if I want to play a new route in Three Houses now or actually commit to finishing Kingdom Hearts 3.

#2702 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted 24 November 2020 - 07:28 PM

YOU WANT TO PLAY A NEW ROUTE IN THREE HOUSES

#2703 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • ANGERME

Posted 24 November 2020 - 07:51 PM

Oh boy, Mystic Messenger. Back then when I ruined my sleep schedule for a mobile game.

Currently I'm rotating between

- Animal Crossing (found new interest with the fall season and can't wait for Christmas!)

- Hades, game of the year

- Mario Picross (from the SNES stuff on the Switch).

#2704 Al Kusanagi

Al Kusanagi
  • Iä! Iä! Sayumi Fhtagn!

Posted 24 November 2020 - 08:27 PM

I was able to get a PS5, so I've played Astrobot's Playroom, which is charming as hell and shows off the insane stuff the new controller does, Spider-Man: Miles, which is a great addition to the last one, Demon's Souls, which is a nice remake of the original, and Assassin's Creed Valhalla, which doesn't feel like a PS5 game compared to the others, but the load times are great at least.

#2705 WonderBuono

WonderBuono
  • ANGERME

Posted 24 November 2020 - 11:31 PM

Ooh I’m really intrigued by the new Spider-Man game. I loved Into the Spiderverse so I’d love to see more of Miles.