• Please log in to reply
Hello!Spam :: 2020 ~Anniversary Mode~ 648 replies to this topic Started by Shoujo Q , Jan 01 2018 10:00 PM · 

#631 Saya

Saya
  • みんな大好っき♥担当

Posted 21 February 2020 - 01:25 PM

The ANGERME pick is exciting, the JJ one is kind of disappointing considering she just had a whole tour. There’s 2 girls that could be for those mad about spoilers.

#632 JPope

JPope
  • Dick

Posted 21 February 2020 - 03:27 PM

The BYNDS one is very exciting.

#633 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • ANGERME

Posted 21 February 2020 - 04:23 PM

I'm surprised nobody posted the results, not even in spoilers...

Spoiler

Here ya go.

Not too interested in the Beyooooonds one, because she already had a solo last year.

It's a weird year when one of the most interesting soloists is Kiki.

Opions on the soloists in a bigger spoiler:

Spoiler

#634 JPope

JPope
  • Dick

Posted 27 February 2020 - 07:07 PM

Homare and Mei recording their lines for "No Way Wa. Homare seems to be improving.

#635 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 28 February 2020 - 06:21 AM

Wow did they give Mei some harmony lines to try out?

That's what I'm talking about. Push them! Love when Taisei is in charge of recordings too :)

#636 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • ANGERME

Posted 01 March 2020 - 02:28 PM

Sasaki Rikako has graduated...

...from being an exclusive model for the magazine Seventeen.

:eekrun:

Don't you just love it when people create headlines like these?

https://twitter.com/...109022904565760

#637 Saya

Saya
  • みんな大好っき♥担当

Posted 01 March 2020 - 04:18 PM

I noticed she wasn’t in the last issue. I paged through it at a bookstore.

#638 AquaChan

AquaChan
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 01 March 2020 - 09:38 PM

Quite an adrenaline rush right there  :confused:

#639 JPope

JPope
  • Dick

Posted 01 March 2020 - 10:31 PM

I would punch you if you here right now.  :rofl:

#640 WonderBuono

WonderBuono
  • ANGERME

Posted 01 March 2020 - 10:50 PM

The saddest thing about this is even when I thought you were being for real, I wasn't shocked. xD

#641 WonderBuono

WonderBuono
  • ANGERME

Posted 20 March 2020 - 06:06 PM

I am many years late but I just recently bought a cheap copy of Matsuura Aya’s First Kiss and holy crap it’s an almost perfect album. I’ve looped it about 5 times in my car already.

#642 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted 20 March 2020 - 09:06 PM

I am many years late but I just recently bought a cheap copy of Matsuura Aya’s First Kiss and holy crap it’s an almost perfect album. I’ve looped it about 5 times in my car already.

This was the first CD I physically bought myself in Japan!

#643 Myst

Myst
  • ANGERME

Posted 21 March 2020 - 03:15 AM

The albums ends perfectly with Hajimete Kuchibiru wo Kasaneta Yoru too 😍 Ayaya is great.

#644 JPope

JPope
  • Dick

Posted 21 March 2020 - 05:53 PM

How ever much you spent on it was a bargain. Tsunku was a total savant at that point, and Ayaya was effortless at every aspect of being an idol. 

#645 JPope

JPope
  • Dick

Posted 22 March 2020 - 08:07 AM

Murota currently giving her graduation speech to an empty hall. Sad.

#646 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted 23 March 2020 - 04:43 PM

Murota currently giving her graduation speech to an empty hall. Sad.

;_;

#647 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ( ื▿ ืʃƪ) #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 23 March 2020 - 07:14 PM

Hurtan staying in UP Front as an OG.

Why? The? Rush?!

Especially since she basically line jumped Funaki to do it.

#648 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • ANGERME

Posted 23 March 2020 - 09:23 PM

This point absolutely, but also: Why the heck did she want to leave ANGERME then? I get staying with Up Front when you already have something going for you (Dawa's art and liberation stuff, Harunan's geeky stuff and virtual idol, Duu's and Mano's acting) or when you're just done with your career and want to do occasional events to get some income and not die of boredom (Maimi, Nksk, most of the OGs). Murotan announced her graduation on the ground that she'd like to "try new experiences in music and possibly acting". I mean, sure, she can try the occasional OG acting. And hey, Harunan's virtual idol stuff was pretty new! (by Up Front standards.)

Either she's got a shotgun marriage upcoming or there really is something fishy with Anju.

Part of me thinks it's because Kawamuu was made subleader over Murotan, but regarding everything that's been said it's more likely they announced Kawamuu as subleader because Murotan had plans to leave soon. Then again why was Kawamuu chosen over Rikako :confused: *

*I know the official reasons of course, that Kawamuu has great work ethics and that she actively wants to make Anju better, but well...

#649 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 23 March 2020 - 09:32 PM

Some of them stay with the company but then don’t really do anything. She very well might take a hiatus for the next year plus.

But also, the Angerme she joined is very different than the one she left. Sure, she probably won’t end up doing anything she couldn’t have done while in Angerme, but now she doesn’t have to deal with all the commitments that come with being a full time idol.

As for the rush, who knows. I feel like if it was serious she would have just been kicked out. But I guess you never know.