So I've played this game on two other forums, an H!P forum and my own cover group forum. I thought it'd be nice to introduce it here and see if you all want to play as well. A photo of an edited H!P member will be posted. The game is to guess what the edit is.
- If you have seen the original photo before (and remember the changed detail), you cannot guess.
- You can NOT look for the original photo and guess once you have found it. This is called cheating.
- Putting the photo in photoshop or any other photo editor and messing with the saturation, lighting, etc to see any differences is also considered cheating.
- Editing the white bar with H!P text (©U-Factory Hello! Project®) does not count as an edit. Leave it or remove it but don't change it.
- You must wait until at least one other person guesses before you guess again.
- Whoever guesses correctly can post the next edited picture, if they so wish. If they do not want to, they can pass it on to someone else who does. Try to keep things going in a timely manner, if you can't please pass it on.
- Only put up as much of the picture as needed. If you edit one girl in a photo of ten girls, then cut most of the others out. This is misleading.
- This is a "who guesses it first" sort of thing. Specifically. No saying "Did you remove something from her neck area?" you have to say "Did you remove a necklace?"
- As you guess the editor will post and list the wrong answers. And after so many (every 5) guesses drop a hint.
- Please embed the image.
- Top the guesses off at 10 -- if no one gets it by then the editor wins and reveals the edit, passing the turn on to someone else.
I'll start us off! I hope we can enjoy this.