• Please log in to reply
BBS☆Project '17 It's the end of the year again 164 replies to this topic Started by Thea , Sep 13 2017 06:43 PM · 

#121 arcobaleno

arcobaleno
  • 夏の楽園でさ迷っている

Posted 28 January 2018 - 07:03 AM

Yuzu's two opening lines in Kobushi no Hana were assigned to TicTac:

TicTac

- covers Sakebi on Kobushi no Hanaand yuzu's opening part as well

TicTac, did you send in the cover for Kobushi no Hana for those lines or do you still need time? If you scrapped it because Sakebi got her lines in, that's OK, all you need is just yuzu's opening lines.

#122 JPope

JPope
  • Dick

Posted 28 January 2018 - 07:16 AM

Ah, I didn't notice that. I definitely don't have them, though, and I can't find any message pointing to where her lines were uploaded to. I have no idea how I got any of her lines, lol.

Anyway, TicTac, if you still have them, point me to them. Thanks!

#123 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 02 February 2018 - 04:24 AM

I will post Yuzu's opening line in Kobushi later today, Friday, the 2nd! :)

I appreciate your patience... sorry y'all! Work has been killer lately!

#124 zlilzlilzlil

zlilzlilzlil
  • Juice=Juice

Posted 02 February 2018 - 10:45 AM

I will probably post my redos today too

#125 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 06 February 2018 - 04:50 AM

Hey guys;

My husband's mic that I've been using for recording died... So anyone that wants to take Yuzu's opening Kobushi lines is more than welcome! I have no ability to record atm :(

#126 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • ANGERME

Posted 06 February 2018 - 10:58 AM

I should be free the next few days so I'll give it a try.

/Edit: so Thea covered the high end note right? What about the "tomo wo shinji" in the second chorus?

#127 arcobaleno

arcobaleno
  • 夏の楽園でさ迷っている

Posted 06 February 2018 - 04:10 PM

Oh geez, I totally forgot about that... yep, go ahead and cover that as well, Juan! Thank you for catching that.

#128 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • ANGERME

Posted 06 February 2018 - 09:09 PM

No problem. Here you go:

http://www.mediafire...ssing_lines.mp3

#129 WonderBuono

WonderBuono
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 24 February 2018 - 10:23 PM

I hope this is still happening because I really want to hear the end result. <3

#130 Thea

Thea
  • 鞘師里保

Posted 25 February 2018 - 05:50 PM

It is! Just really slow, haha.

#131 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 25 March 2018 - 05:07 PM

SO uh.....  How goes it?? Hahaha

I keep expecting the videos to show up in my youtube feed since i'm subscribed, but alas :(

Not that there's much more the rest of us can do, but if you need anything let me know! Or I can at least send positive energy!! lol

#132 Thea

Thea
  • 鞘師里保

Posted 01 April 2018 - 03:52 PM

I know 3/4 of the songs are mixed and ready, but nothing is done in the way of graphics or video. At this point, I'm so super busy and rarely on the computer... so if anyone can band together to help get those done it'd be appreciated!

#133 TheParuProject

TheParuProject
  • つばきファクトリー

Posted 05 April 2018 - 04:38 AM

Are Aqua/Aine not doing those things as it says on the first post?

#134 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 05 April 2018 - 07:47 PM

I don't have a video editing software, so I'm out for that one myself :(

#135 Sakebi

Sakebi
  • Juice=Juice

Posted 06 April 2018 - 03:09 AM

I can do the graphics and video for, maybe, one. Of course, that depends on if you guys would even want that.

Edit: I'm just gonna do Fiesta Fiesta. I'll send it to Thea, and you guys can decide if you want to discard it.

Ohp it is done.

How is the project coming along for everyone, btw? Do you have any expectations for certain songs? Any feelings toward your lines? Maybe more confident on some rather than others?

Spoiler

I'm starting on Utakata, hopefully, no one else is already working on it.

#136 Thea

Thea
  • 鞘師里保

Posted 08 April 2018 - 08:21 PM

No one is really working on it as far as I know, so any help is more than welcome! Thanks a lot, Sakebi, I appreciate it.

And Fiesta looks great. :)

#137 Sakebi

Sakebi
  • Juice=Juice

Posted 08 April 2018 - 08:26 PM

No one is really working on it as far as I know, so any help is more than welcome! Thanks a lot, Sakebi, I appreciate it.

And Fiesta looks great. :)

No problem! This actually helped me out a lot, Fiesta was a monster to export (it took nearly 2 days to export properly), so I finally have a good system of exporting videos.

And thank you!

2/4 are done!

So, not to bargain or anything,

Spoiler

#138 AquaChan

AquaChan
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 08 April 2018 - 11:52 PM

Thank you for taking over, I'm in my finals until the end of april  :confused:  (see me procrastinate and doing concerts color-codes)

#139 Sakebi

Sakebi
  • Juice=Juice

Posted 09 April 2018 - 12:18 AM

Spoiler

Don't worry! But I won't be able to do Tsugi, though. 

Good luck on your exams!

#140 Thea

Thea
  • 鞘師里保

Posted 09 April 2018 - 10:37 PM

But I won't be able to do Tsugi, though. 

So! Any other volunteers?

#141 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 10 April 2018 - 03:39 AM

I could possibly do the graphics, but there's no way for me to do the video.

For graphics would you just need the basic background / each member's name highlighted w/ duets/chorus highlighted as well??

If I do this, can I see an example of the graphics Sakebi did so I'm on the same train of thought on mine? I have PS so I can do graphics on that.

PS Sakebi--You should be able to change your user title in your preferences :) It's "member title" under the general user settings.

#142 Sakebi

Sakebi
  • Juice=Juice

Posted 10 April 2018 - 05:08 PM

Kobushi no Hana is done . 3/4 videos are done!

For graphics would you just need the basic background / each member's name highlighted w/ duets/chorus highlighted as well??

If I do this, can I see an example of the graphics Sakebi did so I'm on the same train of thought on mine? I have PS so I can do graphics on that.

PS Sakebi--You should be able to change your user title in your preferences :) It's "member title" under the general user settings.

Honestly, I kind of just went with my gut for most of it, so there isn't really a style. I can send over screenshots, maybe?

I don't think I have that, atm. I haven't been on a forum like this in a while (on OH you buy things like this) so I probably just missed it.

@arco, thank you for the updated lyrics!

#143 arcobaleno

arcobaleno
  • 夏の楽園でさ迷っている

Posted 10 April 2018 - 08:47 PM

No problem at all!

As for your member title, once it reaches Morning Musume., after so many posts, you’ll be able to change it yourself, but until then I think only aine can, being an admin.

TicTac - as far as graphics go, you don’t need any one style, just highlighted for the solos, duos, trios, groups, etc. Youll need to cut out a hole in the graphics, the same size/ratio as the MV that will be used, so that the MV will time to your graphics. I’m on mobile right now so my explanation is probably horrible, but if you need any clarification please ask and I’ll do my best!

#144 Sakebi

Sakebi
  • Juice=Juice

Posted 10 April 2018 - 09:43 PM

I kinda figured! I assumed it had to do with rank. That's why I was bargaining. Thank you!

#145 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 12 April 2018 - 12:20 AM

Kobushi no Hana is done . 3/4 videos are done!

Honestly, I kind of just went with my gut for most of it, so there isn't really a style. I can send over screenshots, maybe?

I don't think I have that, atm. I haven't been on a forum like this in a while (on OH you buy things like this) so I probably just missed it.

@arco, thank you for the updated lyrics!

Yes!! If you could please send me SS that would be great! Idk if you can send messages on here, but that's the best way to send them to me... Like over an imgur link or something? That way it stays a surprise for the rest of the forum still!!!

#146 Sakebi

Sakebi
  • Juice=Juice

Posted 12 April 2018 - 12:24 AM

Yes!! If you could please send me SS that would be great! Idk if you can send messages on here, but that's the best way to send them to me... Like over an imgur link or something? That way it stays a surprise for the rest of the forum still!!!

Sure!

#147 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 14 April 2018 - 11:07 PM

Graphics for Tsugi have been submitted!! Sending some energy to those putting the video together, lol

#148 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 04 May 2018 - 01:56 AM

Any updates?? :)

#149 Sakebi

Sakebi
  • Juice=Juice

Posted 04 May 2018 - 01:08 PM

You guys might want to start organizing your team for the next one. 

I usually hate doing this, but can you send me your graphics for Tsugi, TicTac? I'll just mix it.

#150 Thea

Thea
  • 鞘師里保

Posted 05 May 2018 - 07:46 PM

Let's see..... thanks to you ladies the graphics are done, and all the videos except Tsugi. And 3/4 of the songs are mixed, I do believe? So progress is up from a few months ago, lol! Just that last bit.