• Please log in to reply
The Official Unofficial Kenshuusei Guide + News Source Posting all the Kenshuusei News that you probably didn't know. 535 replies to this topic Started by Shoujo Q , Mar 07 2015 03:09 AM · 

#511 TheParuProject

TheParuProject
  • つばきファクトリー

Posted 11 March 2018 - 05:51 PM

So according to the wikia, Shimakura Rika, Kanemitsu Ruru, and Matsubara Yuriya's photosets sold out at the first show. I'm not surprised by Yuriya at all, and Ruru has the benefit of being young, cute and super new. But I'm pretty surprised about Rika. Is she a popular KSS? I think her singing is pretty decent, but IMO her aesthetic isn't appealing.

#512 Saya

Saya
  • みんな大好っき♥担当

Posted 12 March 2018 - 04:46 AM

In the list Nanami Kubota is written as “Kobuta” which means “little pig”. I find this amusing so I’m going to leave it as is (also because it’s a hassle to edit html on mobile).

#513 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 12 March 2018 - 08:44 PM

So according to the wikia, Shimakura Rika, Kanemitsu Ruru, and Matsubara Yuriya's photosets sold out at the first show. I'm not surprised by Yuriya at all, and Ruru has the benefit of being young, cute and super new. But I'm pretty surprised about Rika. Is she a popular KSS? I think her singing is pretty decent, but IMO her aesthetic isn't appealing.

Yamazaki had more people wearing her shirts than any single Tsubaki member but didn't sell out first. I think it's very likely they don't hold equal amounts of goods for each girl and it's probably done by a guessed demand.

#514 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • ANGERME

Posted 13 March 2018 - 12:35 AM

Yamazaki had more people wearing her shirts than any single Tsubaki member [...] .

So... Yuhane is the new hottest KSS? I mean otherwise she wouldn't be in a Pizza La commercial with Funaki and Moe (who both seem to be pretty popular), but her being more popular than any Tsubaki member is interesting.

#515 Saya

Saya
  • みんな大好っき♥担当

Posted 13 March 2018 - 02:45 AM

^She has been now for a while, like definitely since the last Happyoukai.

#516 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 15 March 2018 - 01:29 AM

Tadashii Seishun tte Nan Darou was written by Fukuda. She went full Tsunku and did demo and backing vocals.

#517 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ( ื▿ ืʃƪ) #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 23 April 2018 - 01:05 PM

Kenshuusei Hashimoto Momoko and Kenshuusei Hokkaido Kitagawa Ryo have finished their KSS training and have been removed from the website.

Some good news, everyone has pictures now. 

I'll need to update that sometime this week.

#518 Saya

Saya
  • みんな大好っき♥担当

Posted 23 April 2018 - 01:27 PM

It’s too bad neither of those long distance girls worked out. They should have just debuted them to start with.

Also Ryo was the only HKSS I cared about so :(

#519 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 23 April 2018 - 03:20 PM

Sucks about Momoko, but I don't really care about Ryo leaving. Sato and Kudo are clearly managements Hokkaido faves anyway, and the entire group of girls is kind of lackluster to begin with.

#520 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q

Posted 25 April 2018 - 02:50 PM

They uploaded the lottery results for the upcoming KSS test as well as the songs each girl will be singing.

Spoiler

#521 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • ANGERME

Posted 25 April 2018 - 03:12 PM

...is Kurumi wearing a dress with beer cans? lol. 

"Translated" (more like transcribed) results:

Spoiler

I just realized that I know nearly no one aside from Hokkaido KSS, last audition additions and Horie/Inoue/Maeda/Yamazaki. 

On the topic of who graduated recently:

I always had the feeling that Ryo would quit. She's pretty but she didn't seem to be into idol stuff at all. Might also be that her foot injury was worse than expected.

Momoko, yeah, long distance is annoying. I'm still surprised that Manaka stayed for so long, she's probably one of the few girls that managed long distance travelling for her whole KSS time. 

On another note though, it pretty much sucks to see the audition "failures" jumping ship one after the other. The whole distance thing is where I see the biggest failure of the KSS. Debuting full time is enough to move to Tokyo, but you can't expect those who live on the other end of the country to stick with your company if you let them rot in the KSS. Not that I was overly convinced by the finalists (they pretty much were all lacking something), but just to see a big audition, the first in some time to get some wider recognition, to end this way annoys me.

#522 Solarblade

Solarblade
  • ANGERME

Posted 25 April 2018 - 03:46 PM

This will be interesting to see how it turns out, a lot of vocally demanding songs in this lineup I see~

#523 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 26 April 2018 - 06:03 AM

As long as precious little bab Rin (No. 11 this year) keeps picking these nostalgic H!P Kids songs, I will be satisfied. I loved her performance last year <3

Nakayama Natsume (No.27 last year, No. 17 this year) that was two after her had that really great classic H!P Kids vibe about her, too. Honestly, last year's contestants felt like either big hits or big flops for me, personally. 

#524 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q

Posted 27 April 2018 - 01:51 PM

Front page was updated with all new pictures. 

#525 Solarblade

Solarblade
  • ANGERME

Posted 06 May 2018 - 02:18 AM

Hikarun won't be participating in the test tonight as she's sick.

===Setlist===

1. HELLO TO YOU ~Hello! Projet 10 Shuunen Kinen Theme~

MC

Test

2. Renai Sentai Shitsu Ranger - (Ichioka, Takase, Kiyono)

3. Uruwashi no Camelia - (Tsubaki)

4. I Need You ~Yozora no Kanransha~ - (Tsubaki)

5. Hankouki! - (KSSH/Inaba)

6. Ice day Party - (KSSH/Inaba)

MC

7. Crying - (KSS)

8. Tadashii Seishun tte Nan Darou - (KSS)

9. Isshakudama de Buppanase! - ALL

10. Ten Made Nobore! - ALL

Results

11. Kanojo ni Naritai!!! - ALL

===RESULTS===

Best Character: Shiori Nishida

Best Dancer: Kokoro Maeda

Judge's Award: Kanami Ishiguri

Singing Award: Mei Yamazaki

Best Performance: Rika Shimakura

#526 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 06 May 2018 - 05:03 PM

Vote counts:

Guest Judges Award: Ishiguri Kanami (160 votes)
Character: Nishida Shiori (174 votes)
Dance performance: Maeda Kokoro (195 votes)
Singing performance: Yamazaki Mei (209 votes)
Best performance: Shimakura Rika (324 votes)

#527 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • ANGERME

Posted 06 May 2018 - 06:37 PM

Apparently Yuhane had a bad day. 

#528 Saya

Saya
  • みんな大好っき♥担当

Posted 09 May 2018 - 03:47 PM

Ooh I was really impressed with Kanami. She owned that stage.

#529 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 10 May 2018 - 09:47 PM

Spoiler

We really had a few girls own that stage!!! Woo!

#530 Farrah

Farrah
  • ANGERME

Posted 11 May 2018 - 02:41 AM

I want to believe Shimakura will go to that upcoming performance based group of Ichioka's... her singing and dancing are both above average and she's older (turning 18 this year).  She really impressed me, she has a fire in her eyes!  She did a solid cover of Be Alive last year as well.  Actually, her singing is so solid I'd almost want her in Takase's group... but I have a feeling that group will be flop with the "theater troupe" concept LOL.

Overall they have a damn strong batch of KSS right now.  It's a shame to think many of them won't debut :(

#531 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q

Posted 29 May 2018 - 10:36 AM

Inoue Hikaru has completed her training and left the KSS. She was the leader of the group.

She didn't participate in the test either because she was sick. 

#532 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • ANGERME

Posted 29 May 2018 - 11:10 AM

Makes me feel they told her she didn't have a chance in the audition.

#533 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 29 May 2018 - 02:11 PM

I feel like the kenshuusei who are gonna be in the groups have probably already been notified.

#534 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • ANGERME

Posted 29 May 2018 - 02:46 PM

Very possible. And that might be a good sign for all Horie fans. 

#535 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 29 May 2018 - 04:45 PM

Very possible. And that might be a good sign for all Horie fans.

My reasoning is that the deadline for the first round is June 6, and kenshuusei start at round 2. So it’s not as if she’s failed this audition and then decided to leave. She must have known she wasn’t being chosen.

I think she’s also about to finish high school either this year or next.

#536 Solarblade

Solarblade
  • ANGERME

Posted 02 June 2018 - 06:43 PM

Setlist from KSS' Niji Tour

1. Roman ~MY DEAR BOY~ / All

MC

2. Hello! Massara no Jibun / KSS, Ichioka, Takase, Kiyono, Ono M.

3. Ajisai Ai Ai Monogatari / Ichioka, Takase, Kiyono

4. Hitorijime / Tsubaki Factory

5. Junjou cm / Tsubaki Factory

MC

6. Watashi no Nanni mo Wakacchanai / Ishiguri (Osaka only)

7. Fiesta! Fiesta! / Shimakura

8. RealLittleGirl / Hashisako, Okamura, Matsunaga, Ishiguri, Yamazaki M.

9. Gobaku ~We Can't Go Back~ / Nishida, Shimakura, Ichioka, Takase, Kiyono

10. Tadashi Seishun tte Nan Darou / Kanatsu, Yamazaki Y., Nishida, Hashisako, Shimakura, Doi, Matsunaga, Yamada, Okamura, Kubota

11. Arigata-Meiwaku Monogatari / Ono K., Kodama, Yonemura, Hibi, Eguchi, Nakayama, Tamenaga, Kanemitsu, Matsubara, Okamura, Kubota

12. Rainbow / KSS

MC

13. Shining Itoshiki Anata / Yamazaki Y., Doi, Shuttou, Kanemitsu, Yamazaki M.

14. Waracchaou yo BOYFRIEND / Kodama, Yonemura, Yamazaki Y., Nishida, Ichioka, Takase, Kiyono

15. Dot Bikini / Kanatsu, Hashisako, Okamura, Nakayama, Tamenaga, Ishiguri

16. Jidanda Dance / Ono K., Shimakura, Hibi, Eguchi, Yamada

17. Yacchae! GO! GO! / KSS

MC

18. Iza Susume! Steady go! / All

19. Chokkan 2 ~Nogashita Sakana wa Ookiizo!~ / All