Posted 10 September 2019 - 01:47 PM
Posted 03 December 2019 - 01:27 PM
Nishimura Karin (西村風凛)
Shibuya Hina (渋谷妃菜)
They'll be introduced at Hello! Project Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2019 12gatsu ~Ketsu; Musubu~ on December 8.
Posted 12 December 2019 - 02:26 AM
Kenshuuei Recital December Recital 2019 ~Musubu~ Setlist!
1. Go Girl ~Koi no Victory~ / ALL
2. Golden Chinatown / ALL
3. Zettai Idol Sengen / ALL
4. "Idol wo Robot" tte Showa no Hanashi ne / Matsubara, Onoda, Hiromoto, Hashida, Nishizaki, Hirayama, Kitahara, Ebata, Yofuu, Murakoshi, Uemura, Hashimoto
5. Hana Moyou / H!P KSS Unit, Yamada, Nakayama, Tamenaga, Matsubara
6. Nanchuu Koi Yatteruu YOU KNOW? / Yamada, Nakayama, Tamenaga, Kubota, Hiromoto, Kitahara
7. Shiroi TOKYO / Matsubara, Onoda, Yofuu, Murakoshi, Uemura
8. Isshakudama de Buppanase! / ALL
9. Seinaru Kane ga Hibiku Yoru / Yonemura, Onoda, Hirayama, Yofuu
10. Aitai Lonely Christmas / Nakayama, Hashida, Nishizaki, Ebata, Hashimoto
11. Jounetsu Sparkle / Yamada, Nakayama, Matsubara, Onoda, Hirayama, Kitahara, Yofuu, Murakoshi, Uemura, Ishiguri
12. Hello! Massara no Jibun / Yonemura, Yamada, Nakayama, Tamenaga, Kubota, Hiromoto, Hashida, Nishizaki, Hirayama, Ebata, Hashimoto, Nishimura
13. Shalala! Yareru Hazu sa / H!P KSS Unit
14. Wonderful World / H!P KSS Unit, Yamada, Nakayama, Tamenaga, Matsubara, Onoda, Hiromoto, Nishizaki, Hirayama, Kitahara, Yofuu, Hashimoto
18. Ashita Tenki ni Naare / ALL
19. Watashi, Choito Kawaii Urabanchou / ALL
20. Goal ~Ashita wa Acchi da yo~ / ALL
Posted 17 May 2020 - 05:03 PM
Seems like the song choices for the upcoming Shindan Test is out from the booklet
1. Yonemura Kirara - Kiseki no Kaori Dance.
2. Yamada Ichigo - SHALL WE LOVE?
3. Nakayama Natsume - Namida no Iro
4. Tamenaga Shion - Daite yo! PLEASE GO ON
5. Kubota Nanami - Watashi no Miryoku ni Kizukanai Donkan na Hito
6. Matsubara Yulia - Akai Earphone
7. Saito Madoka - Kon'ya Dake Ukaretakatta
8. Onoda Karin - "Hitori de Ikirare Sou" tte Sore tte Nee, Homete Iru no?
9. Hiromoto Ruri - Tachiagirl
10. Hashida Honoka - One Summer Night ~Manatsu no Kesshin~
11. Nishizaki Miku - Special Genera~tion
12. Hirayama Yuki - Come with me
13. Kitahara Momo - Tokaikko Junjou (2012 Shin Seinaru Ver.)
14. Ebata Kisaki - 21ji Made no Cinderella
15. Yofuu Runo - Umaretate no Baby Love
16. Murakoshi Ayana - Tabidachi no Haru ga Kita
17. Uemura Hasami - Miss Love Tantei
18. Ishiguri Kanami - Resonant Blue
19. Nishimura Karin - Ookii Hitomi
apparantly despite she had left, Shibuya Hina was going to do Suki yo, Junjou Hankouki.
Posted 28 June 2020 - 10:32 AM
Up Front is busy rescheduling postponed activities, and they decided to give it another try on the KSS performance test, now taking place on July 26. It will be streamed online through a pay-for-view service. You can get your ticket on July 2.
Nishimura Karin (Hokkaido Kenshuusei) will not be participating. She has been diagnosed with orthostatic dysregulation and goes on hiatus.
That makes two hiatus-girls for Hokkaido (Kawano Minori has been out since January 2019). Ishiguri Kanami will be alone once again :(
Posted 21 July 2020 - 04:17 AM
The KSS Test Recital performance order was finally chosen - http://www.up-fc.jp/...fo.php?id=15803
1. Namida no Iro / Nakayama
2. Umaretate no Baby Love / Yofuu
3. One Summer Night ~Manatsu no Kesshin~ / Hashida
4. Miss Love Tantei / Uemura
5. Kiseki no Kaori Dance. / Yonemura
6. Tokaikko Junjou (2012 Shin Seinaru Ver.) / Kitahara
7. Tabidachi no Haru ga Kita / Murakoshi
8. Special Genera~tion / Nishizaki
9. "Hitori de Ikirare Sou" tte Sore tte Nee, Homete Iru no? / Onoda
10. Watashi no Miryoku ni Kizukanai Donkan na Hito / Kubota
11. Come with me / Hirayama
12. Kon'ya Dake Ukaretakatta / Saitou
13. 21ji Made no Cinderella / Ebata
14. Daite yo! PLEASE GO ON / Tamenaga
15. Akai Earphone / Matsubara
16. SHALL WE LOVE? / Yamada
17. Resonant Blue / Ishiguri
18. Tachiagirl / Hiromoto
Posted 22 July 2020 - 01:54 AM
Do the KSS members choose their songs for these, or are they assigned to them?
Posted 22 July 2020 - 03:40 AM
I’m pretty sure they choose them.
Do the KSS members choose their songs for these, or are they assigned to them?
Posted 22 July 2020 - 04:18 AM
I'm always struck at how many older songs these young girls choose.
Posted 22 July 2020 - 02:45 PM
Posted 26 July 2020 - 09:10 AM
They posted a link to the stream in the Discord, so I watched it. Here are the quick notes I jotted down for each girl:
Posted 26 July 2020 - 11:11 AM
I’m kinda wanting Yofuu in Angerme or Morning Musume, mostly Angerme. She’d fill my Meimi void.
Posted 26 July 2020 - 11:34 AM
I wouldn't be surprised if Ishiguri joined ANGERME (considering they're holding the audition right now). She's pretty popular, an okay-ish performer (I mean, she won, right?) and it fits their current style to debut the Hokkaido girls. She can't be worse than Oota.
Posted 26 July 2020 - 04:53 PM
===Test Recital Setlist===
19. Mistake / KSS Unit
20. Short Cut / KSS Unit
21. Massara Blue Jeans / Hiromoto, Yamada, Hirayama, Kitahara
22. Jidanda Dance / Nakayama, Onoda, Yofuu
23. Onna no Sono / Tamenaga, Matsubara, Uemura
24. Tadashii Seishun tte Nan Darou / Hashida, Nishizaki, Ebata, Murakoshi
Katsuta Award: Matsubara
Miyazaki Award: Kitahara
Suzuki Award: Nakayama
Character Award / Makoto Award: Onoda
Singing Award: Kubota
Dancing Award: Tamenaga
BEST PERFORMANCE: Ishiguri
Posted 27 July 2020 - 03:53 PM
Posted 27 July 2020 - 06:51 PM
Posted 27 July 2020 - 10:18 PM
Posted 28 July 2020 - 06:16 PM
...oof, some of them are raw. No, let me phrase this differently: All of them are raw and most are just difficult to watch and listen to.
Then again, as Buono and Paru said, that's basically the rest of the KSS. Leftovers and newbies.
Posted 28 July 2020 - 07:24 PM
Many of the girls are rushing and singing too fast, I’m sure because they’re nervous, but what really showed was the lack of musicality. Even if they were on pitch they weren’t able to emote well. It really seems like the KSS get little to no vocal training and it really shows :/
Posted 29 July 2020 - 02:55 AM
Of the available videos I thought Kitahara Momo was the best. Her singing skills are lacking, but she has the makings of a good voice with proper training and her dancing and impressions were good.
She was one of the few that showed some promise to me. Matsubara was another one who, once she matures a bit, looks like she could become good. She can already sing in tune fairly well, which is like 80% of the battle for an idol.
Posted 01 August 2020 - 07:51 PM
While Ishiguri wasn't the best at any one thing, I can see the argument for saying she was the most polished overall. I also have hope for Matsubara, as she's still young af, and at least sang in tune.
Posted 20 September 2020 - 06:07 PM
Kenshuusei Recitel September 2020 ~Cosmos~ Setlist
1. Hatsukoi Sunrise / Yamada, Nakayama, Tamenaga, Ishiguri
2. 43do / Matsubara, Onoda, Hirayama, Kitahara
3. Omotesandou A5 / Tamenaga, Matsubara, Ebata, Uemura
4. Crying / Nakayama, Onoda, Yofuu
5. Tadashii Seishin tte Nan Darou / Hashida, Nishizaki, Kitahara, Ebata
6. Go Waist / Yonemura, Yamada, Kubota, Matsubara
7. Namida no Iro / Nakayama
8. Akai Earphone / Matsubara
9. Tokaikko Junjou (2012 Shin Seinaru Ver.) / Kitahara
10. Resonant Blue / Ishiguri
11. Nen ni wa Nen (Nen'iri Ver.) / Tamenaga, Hiromoto, Nishizaki, Kitahara
12. Jidanda Dance / Nakayama, Onoda, Yofuu
13. Onna no Sono / Tamenaga, Matsubara, Uemura
14. Mistake / KSS Unit
15. Massara Blue Jeans / Hiromoto, Kitahara
16. Ai Araba IT'S ALL RIGHT / Kubota, Matsubara, Saito, Onoda
17. 46-okunen LOVE / Yonemura, Nakayama, Hirayama, Ishiguri
18. Short Cut / KSS Unit
7. "Hitori de Ikirare Sou" tte Sore tte Nee, Homete Iru no? / Onoda
8. Daite yo! PLEASE GO ON / Tamenaga
9. Watashi no Miryoku ni Kizukanai Donkan na Hito / Kubota
Posted 02 November 2020 - 03:16 PM
It's been over a year since I last updated the front page. I did so now. Next update I'll be adding new pictures for all the girls. I'm going to wait just in case we get some new kenshuusei from the last ANGERME auditions.
And fun trivia since I had to go digging for Ruru's departure date. How long current members have been in the system.
(Kirara will hit the 5 year club next year! Joining Inoue Hikaru & Ichioka Reina, the only two members from H!P Kenshuusei that weren't originally in the H!P Eggs to make it that far.)
(Kawano Minori has been on hiatus for so long, two generations joined and left! (Well the other one is on Hiatus now too.)
(She's basically been on hiatus since she joined. She joined in December and went on hiatus in June. She was diagnosed with orthostatic intolerance.)
Posted 04 November 2020 - 03:16 PM
Next Recital will be on 12/19 and 12/20
and 2 new Kenshuusei were added
- Arisawa Ichika (有澤一華)
- Ishiyama Sakura (石山咲良)
Both are 16
Posted 04 November 2020 - 03:33 PM
I’m surprised they are so old though. Rare to get anyone older that 13/15 joining the Kenshuusei.
Posted 04 November 2020 - 07:01 PM
Yeah. I'm sure they're from the Anju audition and Up Front really plans to debut a new group next year (as some people are hoping).