• Please log in to reply
BBS☆Project '17 It's the end of the year again 96 replies to this topic Started by Thea , Sep 13 2017 06:43 PM · 

#91 zlilzlilzlil

zlilzlilzlil
  • つばきファクトリー

Posted 27 November 2017 - 09:00 PM

I recorded my lines.

I have to rerecord some of them because you can hear my dog barking in the background. a matter for a few days.

So sorry for the delay.

#92 Thea

Thea
  • 鞘師里保

Posted 27 November 2017 - 09:14 PM

Hey Zlil! I'll mark it off when you redo/send in. :) But thanks for keeping us up to date.

#93 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted 28 November 2017 - 03:57 PM

By the way thanks for understanding and sorry for the inconvenience guys.  I'm glad there are people ready and willing to cover for me!

#94 WonderBuono

WonderBuono
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 04 December 2017 - 11:00 PM

So uh... how's it goin'?

#95 Thea

Thea
  • 鞘師里保

Posted 09 December 2017 - 03:05 PM

That's a good question, Buononon! How is it going?

Participants (✓ denotes lines turned in)
✓ Thea
Haru
✓ Juan
Aqua (Half done)
✓ Arco
✓ Mukuro
✓ Buononon
Sakebi
✓ TicTac
Yuzu
✓ Paru
Zlil (Half done)

I don't want to ask for replacements until we know who all isn't in, so we can fix the colorcode all at once and not keep adding lines for people to cover. So far, only Yuzu is a for sure cover. Sakebi, how are you doing?

#96 Sakebi

Sakebi
  • つばきファクトリー

Posted 11 December 2017 - 12:54 PM

That's a good question, Buononon! How is it going?

Participants (✓ denotes lines turned in)
✓ Thea
Haru
✓ Juan
Aqua (Half done)
✓ Arco
✓ Mukuro
✓ Buononon
Sakebi
✓ TicTac
Yuzu
✓ Paru
Zlil (Half done)

I don't want to ask for replacements until we know who all isn't in, so we can fix the colorcode all at once and not keep adding lines for people to cover. So far, only Yuzu is a for sure cover. Sakebi, how are you doing?

I'm in California. I just redid Tsugi with my earphones but it's way too cold outside to record anymore atm, since I have to do it on the porch. I'm gonna be back in Orlando on the 15th, and I'll definitely have the line in on that day, but I've been holding up this production for a while. I want to still participate but it might be best to replace me since it's going to take more time.

#97 TheParuProject

TheParuProject
  • つばきファクトリー

Posted Yesterday, 14 Dec, 09:31PM

It's quiet enough outside to record on the porch? And you're not worried about the public scrutiny of anyone who passes by? Dayuuumm lol.