• Please log in to reply
The New All Purpose SNSD Thread so haru says it, so it shall be 1238 replies to this topic Started by Shoujo Q , Aug 23 2010 11:13 AM · 

#1231 WonderBuono

WonderBuono
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 05 August 2017 - 03:16 AM

I feel like a horrible fan because as I was watching the All Night video I was thinking... it's time for them to split up and just do the solo thing. Which sucks cause I was really pumped for this comeback. But I definitely get that "has-beens" vibe, especially when I realized they're the only group left from what I considered the "big" groups when I got into Kpop (Wonder Girls, Kara, 2NE1 being the others). Twice really is the SNSD of the current era.
And things just haven't been the same without Jessica imo.

I liked "Holiday" better actually but I was watching at 5 am half asleep so my judgment might be different haha.

#1232 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 07 August 2017 - 06:05 PM

I don't think they'll ever really disband, maybe just taper off and sort of not acknowledge the group's status. They're just a quick cash grab for the company at this point, they've acknowledged they basically almost never see each other anymore.

#1233 showraniy

showraniy
  • ANGERME

Posted 09 August 2017 - 12:44 AM

they've acknowledged they basically almost never see each other anymore.

What, really? Do you have a source for this?

#1234 Ap2000

Ap2000
  • It's a wonderApl life

Posted 11 August 2017 - 12:09 PM

I don't know about the others, but Tiffany and Taeyeon frequently hang out with eachother.

TAENY FOR LAIFU!

#1235 Ap2000

Ap2000
  • It's a wonderApl life

Posted 18 August 2017 - 12:23 PM

https://coconuts.co/...akarta-airport/

Arrest fucking all of them. :rocket:

#1236 Derby

Derby
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 09 October 2017 - 01:55 PM

Sooyoung, Seohyun and Tiffany did not renew with SM and left the group.

They said they're currently discussing the future of the group as 5 and what to do with it.

Translation

#1237 Ap2000

Ap2000
  • It's a wonderApl life

Posted 09 October 2017 - 02:32 PM

:eek:

#1238 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 09 October 2017 - 02:38 PM

They can't go on without Seohyun and Tiffany. It won't happen.

Apparently Tiffany wants to study and start an overseas career, and the other two want to focus on acting.

#1239 moralar

moralar
  • つばきファクトリー

Posted 11 October 2017 - 05:09 AM

I've long been of the opinion that the time was about right for SNSD to disband, and PR weasel words to the contrary notwithstanding, it is hard to see this event as anything other than disbandment in all but name. However, I wish they could have gone out with a bang befitting of their accomplishments, like a farewell concert or something, rather than just abruptly stopping due to contract expiry.

I'll probably continue to check out Taeyeon's music, but otherwise, it feels rather liberating that I don't have to pay attention to K-pop anymore.