• Please log in to reply
BBS☆Project '17 It's the end of the year again 85 replies to this topic Started by Thea , Sep 13 2017 06:43 PM · 

#61 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 22 October 2017 - 08:12 PM

Thanks guys! I'm gonna take some more time to rerecord Utakata though, because I honestly sound like Ayumi during her recording. lol.

/EDIT: You know, Audacity never crashed on me. Just now. When I was nearly done. I'm gonna kick a puppy.

/EDIT²: Nevermind, it autosaved. Good for you, puppy.

#62 JPope

JPope
  • Dick

Posted 22 October 2017 - 08:47 PM

lol

#63 WonderBuono

WonderBuono
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 22 October 2017 - 11:44 PM

I'm teaching myself how to use Audacity this time and I really want to punch something.
Also timing Tsugitsugi is so freaking hard. :cryalot:

#64 AquaChan

AquaChan
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 23 October 2017 - 02:03 AM

I'm teaching myself how to use Audacity this time and I really want to punch something.

This is how I feel right now....

#65 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 23 October 2017 - 04:47 AM

I think this will be all of us for Tsugi.... Though for me the rap parts (and those last lines of the other verses, like what Moe had trouble with) are the hardest. I've got the chorus down pretty solid.

#66 WonderBuono

WonderBuono
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 23 October 2017 - 02:06 PM

The chorus is what's killing me, somehow I always start about a half second too late.

#67 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted 23 October 2017 - 02:25 PM

I was knocked out of commission with sinus bullshit yesterday, just straight up forgot this was even happening.  I'm working from home tomorrow so I'm hoping to get to this when my mom is at yoga...

#68 JPope

JPope
  • Dick

Posted 24 October 2017 - 05:34 AM

I think this will be all of us for Tsugi.... 

This is why I didn't vote for this song.  :rofl:

#69 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 24 October 2017 - 06:43 PM

Currently recording, SOS.

God bless u jpope

/edit I DID IT, I'M DONE. And I'm pleasantly surprised with the results. I'm sorry Jpope, I did my very best on the monologue on Utakata... Hopefully it should only need minor tweaking like taking out a small little pause or two.

#70 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted 25 October 2017 - 06:25 PM

I've done meimi's parts for tsugi before so I'm not too worried once I actually get around to being able to record.  I ended up forgetting again yesterday since the reason I worked from home was because of a custody hearing and the outcome had me in a bit of a bad mental state.  I'm busy the next several days but will get this in next week sometime.

#71 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 25 October 2017 - 07:35 PM

I guess I'll just go ahead and enter mine before I re-do them again!

Jpope;if it sounds like I'm a second off the beginning I swear it my noise-cancelling headphones cutting of the first millisecond of me singing lol. I had it matched up to the audio so hopefully most it is on time, I don't think you'll have to do any editing to the beginning of the lines timing-wise. I'll just be silent for half a sec.

TicTac TsugiTsugi ZokuZoku lines

TicTac Kobushi no Hana lines

TicTac Utakata Saturday Night lines

This is one of the funnest things I've done all year... glad I finally joined in on this. Can't wait to see the results. I'd say I had the most fun recording Utakata since I felt like I actually got to sing a bit more. Tsugitsugi is like a talking-singing song... and I had to focus hard on the rhythm in both that and Kobushi no Hana. For Utakata I was able to get the rhythm a bit easier so I could have more fun messing around.

#72 JPope

JPope
  • Dick

Posted 26 October 2017 - 04:20 PM

I guess I'll just go ahead and enter mine before I re-do them again!

Jpope;if it sounds like I'm a second off the beginning I swear it my noise-cancelling headphones cutting of the first millisecond of me singing lol. I had it matched up to the audio so hopefully most it is on time, I don't think you'll have to do any editing to the beginning of the lines timing-wise. I'll just be silent for half a sec.

No biggie. I never expect the lines to line up perfectly. The fact that I'll have a dozen files all recorded on different computers using different settings means there will be small variations like this. It's the major surgery that's frustrating.

#73 zlilzlilzlil

zlilzlilzlil
  • つばきファクトリー

Posted 26 October 2017 - 06:26 PM

Aqua, I don't mind too. I thought about recording everything in both higher and lower octave an have Jpope choose...

I'm too focused on trying singing this line. I think I already tried singing it alone for like a hour.

And I will record everything in the next two days.

#74 WonderBuono

WonderBuono
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 29 October 2017 - 06:44 AM

I'm having all kinds of technical issues so my lines will probably be late (as in after the 30th).

#75 arcobaleno

arcobaleno
  • 世界をパレードに

Posted 29 October 2017 - 04:26 PM

No problem, Buononon! Thank you for the notice.  :satisfied:

#76 Sakebi

Sakebi
  • つばきファクトリー

Posted 29 October 2017 - 07:27 PM

I should have my lines in by tonight. I just have a few assignments I need to finish first.

#77 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted 30 October 2017 - 02:33 PM

And I'm having issues where my sinuses have me out of commission in almost all of my free time so mine will also be after the 30th.  Sorry guys, I suck -_- (and so does the fall for me).

#78 Mukuro

Mukuro
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 02 November 2017 - 05:14 PM

My lines have been handed in.

#79 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 10 November 2017 - 03:52 AM

The last week for line entries.... How excitinggggg. Jpope, were my lines usable even with the sound issues? :)

#80 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted 14 November 2017 - 04:04 PM

Guys I feel horrible but I had no idea how busy I was going to be when I decided to join and seriously the only days I have had free I have been sick (probably due to weakened immune system due to being so fucking busy).  I was planning to record today but I don't even have a speaking voice -_-.  Please feel free to replace me, I could record this weekend as long as I have my voice back though.

#81 Thea

Thea
  • 鞘師里保

Posted 14 November 2017 - 05:43 PM

Try for this weekend! As it is, most people have yet to turn in as well, so. (Including myself)

#82 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted 14 November 2017 - 06:29 PM

Thanks thea <3 

#83 aine

aine
  • 名無しさん‮

Posted 14 November 2017 - 10:04 PM

Thea have you seen my PM?

#84 Thea

Thea
  • 鞘師里保

Posted 15 November 2017 - 05:57 PM

I did now, sorry! I'll reply there.

#85 Thea

Thea
  • 鞘師里保

Posted Yesterday, 23 Nov, 10:17PM

Haru

Aqua (let me know what was up)
Mukuro
Sakebi

Yuzu (may need to be replaced)
Paru
Zlil

Yo, guys. Just a reminder.

#86 Mukuro

Mukuro
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted Yesterday, 23 Nov, 10:36PM

I already posted here that I sent my lines.