Just to check what actually happened with my predictions from last year:
So, let's go on...
- 15th gen will be announced out of the blue
- graduation announcement at the winter or spring concerts, money is on Ayumi or Sakura
- second graduation, Yokoyan (she seems out of it)
(isn't it sad that the only predictable stuff is members joining and leaving? lol)
- double grad Rina and Kana... or Rina and Take bc they tried to build up Kana as the leader
- this year they won't be doing a stage play bc they lost the great actress Dawa
- they will definitely lose steam. Kana will try her best to keep the group's spirit up but Dawa had years of experience and the new members are just so filler material even Kana can't do much
- I can't believe that Yuka stays for much longer so yeah, I'm saying Yuka grad.
- actually make it two grads, Karin will graduate bc she's going into songwriter business
- which leaves us at... uh... 5 members. I'd say perfect but management says no so new members, max. Ruru's age, probably younger
- lords just break them up please
- they'll get a Jidanda Dance-like single and then new members
- they will finally lose some steam since H!P needs money for Beyoooooooonds
- Kisora will leave bc she's always in the back
- imagine this: a stage play
- will release two indies this year, all as the whole big Beyooooonds group
- the only thing they will do as their sub groups are some events / cover sub units at H!P concerts
-> actually make it something like a Beyoooooonds vs Senpai medley at an H!P concert
H!P really needs something out there. They will continue like this because it gets them money, but pumping out new groups (the Factories, Beyooooonds) will only help them for a year or two each while letting the other groups rot. This is not a good development.