I'd like to participate. Juan and I actually wanted to do a duet, if that is acceptable.
Yeah! We already have a song in mind, and it might fit the 20th anniversary theme quite well.
As for songs...
- Nakenai ze
- Vivid Midnight (this seems like it'd be better as a smaller group, no clue about most of the others tho)
- The Peace (out of all my suggestions, this would probably be the best for an all cast song in my opinion)
Definitely can get behind these. Also seconding TicTac's Suki Sugite Baka Mitai and Magic of Love. I could also get into Shabondama and Wagamama ki no Mama.
Also, I can mix, although I'd prefer to just do smaller groups. If no one else wants to do the large groups, I'll do it, but I'd rather not
I also prefer smaller groups, so maybe we can keep it down to one all star group, if any at all? Judging from 2016 six people should be the maximum for a group.
Of course, it depends on how many people want to take part - and how many songs you'd be ok with to mix Worst case is we have like 10 songs.
That being said, I'm in! I can't do much, especially since I have a new computer without any graphic programs on it. I do have audacity for recording, but I'm not sure if that's a good program for mixing. (Also, I have 0 experience in mixing.)
I could try to cover in some emergency cases of course - just that the quality will be not be as good as the one we're used to - by far.
For songs, following the all star theme:
- Ijiwaru Shinaide Dakishimete yo
- Koi wa Magnet
- Itoshima Distance
- Teion Yakedo
- Shalala! Yareru Hazu sa
Some classics that aren't overdone:
- Chu! Natsu Party (granted, since we usually do the project around christmas this is a bit weird but it's a cute song)
- Kanojo ni Naritai
- Hello no Theme
- Odore Morning Curry
- I wish
- Mr Moonlight (might also be a chance to highlight our male singers)
- Shining Itoshiki Anata
- Ryuusei Boy
- This is Unmei
- Koisuru Angel Heart
- The Bigaku