• This topic is locked This topic is locked
Hello!Spam :: Maji De Ultra Romance Edition! 2012 For all your Hello!Project Spamming Needs! 1216 replies to this topic Started by Shoujo Q , Jan 01 2012 06:18 AM · 

#31 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 04 January 2012 - 10:16 PM

It's the cover for the Winter 2012 Visual Book.

#32 rob

rob
  • ANGERME

Posted 04 January 2012 - 10:35 PM

Awesome, I liked that a lot, the only person I thought looked weird was Mai-chan.

and as for Risako... :wub:

#33 Petit Melon

Petit Melon
  • Fruit Unity

Posted 04 January 2012 - 10:43 PM

Your Tetsugaku may not become ugly, but your outfits... :sick:

:hawhaw:

*click PQ's large image, hit the enlarge button in the corner*

HOLY CRIMENY THE FLAME FROM KIMAGURE IS BACK!

As a whole, I like Funky more than Rock's outfits. But 5,000 Cyndi Laupers are not good visually either. :hahaha: Best of the worst isn't a great title to have.

#34 Afternoon Mimolette

Afternoon Mimolette
  • カントリー・ガールズ

Posted 04 January 2012 - 10:53 PM

Here is a big big BIIIIG one!

What has happened? Rina looks... cute? Even next to Sayumi?? :whatthe:

As for the other picture... When did Professor Snape join Morning Musume? :dance:

#35 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 04 January 2012 - 10:58 PM

I'm going to go ahead and guess that Eripon is Snape based on her hair.

#36 TnB

TnB
  • Tangerine & Banana

Posted 05 January 2012 - 12:28 AM

HOLY CRIMENY THE FLAME FROM KIMAGURE IS BACK!

And it's attacking the girls in the crotch! Yikes.

In full size, I still maintain it's a good picture just because no one has a weird look on their face except Risako, who always has a weird look on her face.

#37 Farrah

Farrah
  • ANGERME

Posted 05 January 2012 - 03:02 AM

It's Zukki, Chinami, Akari, Maasa and Aika then Mai, Mizuki, Captain Risa and Kana.

That's a small image yo I feel bad for you people~Here is a big big BIIIIG one!

Finally, a cute picture of Ayumi! I knew she was a cute girl, but the UFA photographers have been catching her in some incredibly unflattering shots.

I am abso-fucking-lutely terrified by whatever the fuck is going on with Risako's mouth in this picture. What the actual fuck?

#38 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ( ื▿ ืʃƪ) #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 05 January 2012 - 03:41 AM

It's the apple vinegar she drinks, it deformed her. That is Risako's curse.

Anyway, as for the rest of you

Posted Image

Thank you and good night! (I did this in record time with little to no effort involved, I so proud of myselves~) Posted Image

#39 Afternoon Mimolette

Afternoon Mimolette
  • カントリー・ガールズ

Posted 05 January 2012 - 01:57 PM

:weeeh: :weeeh: :weeeh:

There is nothing better than HarukaPotter.
Also, Aika needs to go blonde, like, yesterday.
Emmanushige Sayumi wins points, also.

ALSO!!

In which S/mileage has no idea how time travel works.

Kiddoes need to flick on some Doctor Who or something. :whatthe: Youcan'tgointothefutureandvisityourselfgaaauuugh.

#40 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q

Posted 05 January 2012 - 10:11 PM

I love the strange things you find on Youtube sometimes.

#41 NekoKai

NekoKai
  • ANGERME

Posted 06 January 2012 - 02:48 AM

You think that's strange? Try this on for size

#42 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 06 January 2012 - 04:30 AM

C-ute and hygiene.

Nakky isn't healthy, apparently.

And someone tell Mizuki to stop being so pretty.

#43 Miss Moonlight

Miss Moonlight
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 06 January 2012 - 02:50 PM

Mizuki's hair looks extremely brown in that pic. I wonder if she dyed it or it's the light? I thought her whole deal was being a perfect example of Japanese beauty. I thought they'd keep her hair black forever.

#44 Petit Melon

Petit Melon
  • Fruit Unity

Posted 06 January 2012 - 05:00 PM

C-ute and hygiene.

Umm... what's a half bath? I tried googling it and the only thing I could get was a small blurb that says you basically sit in water and don't wash your upper half or something? What? How is that supposed to be healthy?

#45 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 06 January 2012 - 05:02 PM

Mizuki's hair looks extremely brown in that pic. I wonder if she dyed it or it's the light? I thought her whole deal was being a perfect example of Japanese beauty. I thought they'd keep her hair black forever.

It's the light. It's that color in a lot of her Egg pictures and when she's outside. Sayumi's hair looks brown under certain light, too.

#46 TnB

TnB
  • Tangerine & Banana

Posted 06 January 2012 - 06:19 PM

C-ute and hygiene.

Umm... what's a half bath? I tried googling it and the only thing I could get was a small blurb that says you basically sit in water and don't wash your upper half or something? What? How is that supposed to be healthy?

Japanese people don't use the bath for washing. They wash clean in the shower, then soak in the bath. It's more like a hot tub. Most Japanese baths have built in heaters, so they stay warm. Half-body bathing refers to sitting in the bath with the water only up to your belly button. You turn the temperature up hot enough to make you sweat and sit for 30 minutes. Supposedly half-body bathing is supposed to be less stressful on the heart than full body bathing, but I think the sweating part is what's supposed to be good for health (sweating out toxins and such).

#47 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 07 January 2012 - 05:53 AM

Berryz tell you something unexpected about another H!P member.

Momoko ruins Reina's tough girl image, Yurina tells you something about Kana you've probably started to guess by now, Maasa's was so obvious, and Chinami seems to be making fun of Momoko.

#48 Rally

Rally
  • カントリー・ガールズ

Posted 07 January 2012 - 04:22 PM

I'm finally starting to understand the comments everyone makes about Sayu having a hot and heavy crush on Takahashi :XD:

#49 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 07 January 2012 - 05:07 PM

Ayumi's birthday is today. She's 15 now and got a tasty looking cake:

Posted Image

Considering the number of birthdays between 10th gen joining and now, I wonder if the average age is already higher.

#50 Afternoon Mimolette

Afternoon Mimolette
  • カントリー・ガールズ

Posted 08 January 2012 - 02:22 PM

Apparently someone is agrees with us on the Chocobo thing. :weeeh:

#51 Saya

Saya
  • みんな大好っき♥担当

Posted 08 January 2012 - 04:30 PM

It's the light. It's that color in a lot of her Egg pictures and when she's outside. Sayumi's hair looks brown under certain light, too.

Yup yup. Tons of Japanese people have brown hair. They just call it black. Same thing with eye color.

#52 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 08 January 2012 - 05:49 PM

More Radio Friday.

Highlights:

Sayumi lists her top 5 events from 2011.

5. Her photobook. They let her be part of the decision making for the first time ever.
4. Morning Musume.
3. The drama with Reina. She talks about being surprised because apparently she hasn't had much luck with dramas in the past. She mentions that she doesn't have many lines. She's onscreen a lot but Reina does most of the talking.
2. Her 10k yen challenge. She felt really lonely that month.
1. The 5th anniversary of her radio show. She thinks it might hold the record for longest H!P radio show (does it?).

Eripon is a guest on Riho-Deli. They keep bringing in other 9th gen members:

Riho wants to learn a skill.
Eripon wants to get into the Guinness Book of World Records. She doesn't care how, she just wants in because it would be cool bragging rights.

They talked about their last pre-MM New Years. Riho went to Guam and Eripon and her family lined up for Fukubukuro. Which they are apparently very serious about.

Risa reveals that the Morning Musume member she emails the most is Eripon. Eripon emails her to talk a lot and will line up all the Risa goods she bought and take pictures of them to send to her. She also tells Risa when she comments on her blog posts.

Outside of Momusu, she emails Chinami the most. She also mentions that now that Ai and Eri are gone she doesn't go out to have drinks with the older members anymore. Sayu hardly drinks and Reina hates alcohol.

#53 TnB

TnB
  • Tangerine & Banana

Posted 08 January 2012 - 06:11 PM

Outside of Momusu, she emails Chinami the most. She also mentions that now that Ai and Eri are gone she doesn't go out to have drinks with the older members anymore. Sayu hardly drinks and Reina hates alcohol.

Another sign of why Risa wanted to leave MM a year ago. She really doesn't seem to have much social connection to Sayu and Reina at all. I actually feel really bad for her having to stay behind when Ai graduated. I remember when Risa crashed Ai's graduation DVD filming Ai said something about how she'd never be able to handle being the only 5gen member left, and Risa essentially agreed that it was going to suck. Now even though she's surpassed Ai as longest running member, she's not going to get nearly the fanfare for her goodbye. There will just be a lot of Eripon sobbing. :hahaha:

#54 Al Kusanagi

Al Kusanagi
  • Iä! Iä! Sayumi Fhtagn!

Posted 08 January 2012 - 09:53 PM

You forgot Riho wanting to learn to use nunchucks and Eripon saying she already knows how.

#55 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 09 January 2012 - 02:48 AM

More proof of Eripon's creepy Risa obsession. She even carries her picture around.

And we all thought Zukki was going to be the weird one.

#56 Riho World

Riho World
  • カントリー・ガールズ

Posted 10 January 2012 - 01:49 AM

Poor Eripon.

Within a span of a few months, both her favorite member of H!P (Yuuka) and her big sister figure (Niigaki) will have left the group.

I fear for the future of Mizuki!

#57 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 10 January 2012 - 03:50 AM

Mizuki's favorite H!P member was Kamei, so her dreams were crushed awhile ago.

In case you need more Mai in your life, episode 3 of her Ustream show is now up on Youtube.

And if Mai isn't what you're looking for, but Mano definitely is, she has a 10 minute preview of her dinner show on her Youtube channel.

Or a video from DVD Magazine 28 featuring double Kanon, Aika, and Haruka, (in a hat! I'm squealing on the inside), Kana, Meimi, and others.

#58 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q

Posted 10 January 2012 - 10:58 AM

Or a video from DVD Magazine 28 featuring double Kanon, Aika, and Haruka, (in a hat! I'm squealing on the inside), Kana, Meimi, and others.

All my favorites in one video? Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image Must watch!

#59 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 10 January 2012 - 12:26 PM

Zukki shows the right way to react to a brain-freeze.

#60 Saya

Saya
  • みんな大好っき♥担当

Posted 10 January 2012 - 01:13 PM

Mizuki's favorite H!P member was Kamei, so her dreams were crushed awhile ago.

I thought it was Momoko.