• Please log in to reply
BBS Project '18 222 replies to this topic Started by zlilzlilzlil , Jun 09 2018 06:40 PM · 

Poll: Choosing songs!

Morning Musume

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

H!P Kids

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Juice=Juice & Angerme

Factories and Eggs and Country

Old Groups and Misc

Vote Guests cannot vote

#211 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 28 August 2019 - 03:16 AM

Awesome, I sent in my lines to both you (Zange) and Jpope, so everyone who is mixing should have all my lines. If not, please reach out.

I'm not able anymore to re-record or cover any other lines atm since I'm in Michigan. So those mixing can just forcibly fix my lines (though I don't think any but the harmonies need it).

Once we know we're on to video mixing, please, whoever is mixing whichever video please remind me to send you all the graphics you need!!!!

#212 JPope

JPope
  • Dick

Posted 29 August 2019 - 03:12 AM

Okay, just waiting on Thea now.

BTW, Thea, did you record Maki's "Yeah-heah-yeah" before the final line? Because if not, it simply never got recorded, and it seems kind of important.

#213 Thea

Thea
  • 鞘師里保

Posted 29 August 2019 - 03:31 PM

Hey JPope, I bumped the PM where I sent you my lines. They've been there all the while so I've just been super absent haha.

As for that Yeah Maki line, I didn't do it because it wasn't coded. I'll record that and get it to you today. Edit: It's in the same share folder with the rest!

#214 JPope

JPope
  • Dick

Posted 30 August 2019 - 01:03 AM

Ah, thanks! I forgot that you had linked a folder with all your lines.

#215 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 30 August 2019 - 02:00 AM

As for that Yeah Maki line, I didn't do it because it wasn't coded. I'll record that and get it to you today. Edit: It's in the same share folder with the rest!

Queen in action, here!!!

Awesome, so does this mean everyone has everyone's lines? Mixer check-in! :)

#216 JPope

JPope
  • Dick

Posted 30 August 2019 - 02:02 AM

I've got everything now.

#217 Sakebi

Sakebi
  • Juice=Juice

Posted 03 September 2019 - 09:47 PM

Who is replacing Zlil for Koi wa Magnet and Itoshima?

#218 Mukuro

Mukuro
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 03 September 2019 - 10:19 PM

I think I have all the lines for koi wa magnet.

#219 Sakebi

Sakebi
  • Juice=Juice

Posted 03 September 2019 - 10:33 PM

So no fixing? Alrighty!

#220 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 04 September 2019 - 02:51 AM

So no fixing? Alrighty!

I took Zlil's lines on Itoshima, I think Zange did for Koi? I forget who took his lines on Koi.

#221 Sakebi

Sakebi
  • Juice=Juice

Posted 04 September 2019 - 04:21 AM

So no fixing? Alrighty!

I took Zlil's lines on Itoshima, I think Zange did for Koi? I forget who took his lines on Koi.

Okay!

Edit: Itoshima is fixed, just need a sure answer on Koi. I could also leave the names blank on Koi, if whoever is mixing wants to put the name in. 

#222 Mukuro

Mukuro
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 04 September 2019 - 01:37 PM

I'm mixing Koi wa magnet and I have all the lines.

#223 Sakebi

Sakebi
  • Juice=Juice

Posted 04 September 2019 - 02:10 PM

I'm mixing Koi wa magnet and I have all the lines.

Alrighty, then my work is done! I'll just send the video over to Thea (or whoever needs it.)